What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Products you believe in - Let's hear 'em (2 Viewers)

I switched to this about a month ago after reading about it here.  Love it so far.  I bought the Original (red) version.  I want to get a travel size one too, so I may go for the cooling version with that for comparison.

Definitely. Stuns the heck out of them. Then you just smash them. 
I've been having all sorts of fun with this thing, though I did have to upgrade to the Bug-A-Salt Lawn and Garden edition (needed a 2nd gun anyway). Lawn and Garden edition is definitely more powerful than the standard 2.0. More buckshot per shot, and a little more distance. 

I'm about to get 10 or so of these for Christmas. Everybody needs a salt shotgun in their life.

I may have asked this before, and if I did, I clearly did not follow through. 

I need a glove recommendation that is fairly warm, suitable for a light construction environment, and allows enough mobility to take field notes.
If you haven't figured this out yet, try some G-Tek gloves.

I believe it's the G125 model I use for many things. I love them & they're CHEAP.

That particular model isn't super-warm, but warm enough for all but the coldest conditions (that version comes in black, white, & gray). They have various models to choose from depending on what you need.

I typically get them on eBay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a dog that can destroy any toy in one sitting.  Or so I thought. 

BarkBox SuperChewers box has sent us toys she can’t even put a dent in after a week.  I’m honestly amazed. 

Buddy Ball 2K3 said:
Same here. My monster has ruined a few of them but for the most part they have been great.
I don't know what the ball we got in the Halloween box is made out of, but NASA should start using it to build everything we send to Venus.

Probably has been mentioned already, but Tommy John underwear are amazing. Pricey, but by far the most comfortable underwear I have worn.

I believe you guys, I just have a tough time paying $40 for a pair of underwear.
Was my thought too. Got my first pair as an Xmas gift from my wife. Was such a difference between what I was currently wearing, I had to get more. I believe they offered a certain % off for first time purchases.

This flat dop kit has been a game changer for me.  I always hated every dop kit I've had because I felt like I had to rummage through them to find stuff.  And the shape was never conducive to packing. This thing is awesome.  Easy to find stuff, roomy, packable...just a joy.

https://www.ebags.com/product/ebags/pack-it-flat-toiletry-kit/54638?productid=10553362
That thing looks huge. Could I keep a change of clothes in there too and just use it as a carryon?

This flat dop kit has been a game changer for me.  I always hated every dop kit I've had because I felt like I had to rummage through them to find stuff.  And the shape was never conducive to packing. This thing is awesome.  Easy to find stuff, roomy, packable...just a joy.

https://www.ebags.com/product/ebags/pack-it-flat-toiletry-kit/54638?productid=10553362
$35? Meh, I don't travel enough. Maybe I will see if Amazon has something cheap and comparable.

Seems odd.  I've never really given a thought to my dop kit, which is about 10 years old and well traveled.  That one holds way more than I'd ever want, and I don't want my stuff hanging up or taking up a whole counter to get to it.   Maybe you just travel with a lot more stuff, but I just don't that as an improvement.

Dopp kit[edit]

Dopp kit is a term particularly in use in the US for toiletry bags. The name derives from the early 20th century leather craftsman Charles Doppelt, whose company designed the case in 1926.[1]

Dopp kits became widely known during World War I[2] and World War II[3] when they were issued to soldiers by the US military. The Dopp brand name was purchased by Samsonite in the early 1970s[3] and was acquired by Buxton in 1979.[2]

The trademark Dopp was filed by Samsonite for registration at the US Trademark Office on March 24, 1980.[4] The class of goods for which it was applicable was “toilet cases sold empty, briefcases, briefcase type portfolios, sample and catalog cases sold empty, luggage identification tags, and traveling bags”. An additional filing for the trademark Dopp Kit was made on April 3, 1980 for the class of goods “travel kits, sold empty”.[5] In both of those applications, Samsonite stated that the trademarks were first used in July 1936. The registration for Dopp Kit was cancelled in March 2003 when no one filed a required (Section ? Declaration of Continued Use, but the required declarations have been filed for Dopp. The marks were assigned to DHP Limited Partnership (dba Buxton) in 1990; the current owner of the Dopp trademark is listed as Buxton Acquisition Co., LLC, of Chicopee, Massachusetts.[citation needed]

wikiedia

That thing looks huge. Could I keep a change of clothes in there too and just use it as a carryon?
LOL, agree, although I would buy a mini "DOP" if there was one.  I like the idea of laying that #### flat.  I'm always cramming mine in luggage or oftentimes hook my DITTY BAG on the outside of my luggage with a carabiner.

If you would like the most comfortable dress shirt ever made, I recommend spending $100 on a ButterCloth shirt.  It feels the way I’ve always wanted my clothes to feel.  If they start making everything out of this fabric, I will be wearing it from head to toe. 

Dont you have to jam all of your liquid/gels into a zip loc anyway.  i dont carry a hairbrush or sanitary napkins so not sure this would be of much use if i cant separate the liquids/gels into the separate compartments. 

If you would like the most comfortable dress shirt ever made, I recommend spending $100 on a ButterCloth shirt.  It feels the way I’ve always wanted my clothes to feel.  If they start making everything out of this fabric, I will be wearing it from head to toe. 
How wrinkle free are they?  Pulling out of a suitcase are they good to go?

how about out of the dryer?  Still wrinkle free?

How wrinkle free are they?  Pulling out of a suitcase are they good to go?

how about out of the dryer?  Still wrinkle free?
I have no idea yet but I will update you when I wash it.

It does “recommend” (but not require) dry cleaning. I would imagine I will do that if it gets any major filth on it. 

I finally splurged on a Sonos Connect Amp when we needed something to hook up to the new speakers in the ceiling of the covered patio.  Thing sounds amazing, and the whole Sonos system is just incredibly simple and cool.  Love that at parties anyone can break out their phone, download the app, and start searching for and playing pretty much any music out there (via our Amazon music account).  

I finally splurged on a Sonos Connect Amp when we needed something to hook up to the new speakers in the ceiling of the covered patio.  Thing sounds amazing, and the whole Sonos system is just incredibly simple and cool.  Love that at parties anyone can break out their phone, download the app, and start searching for and playing pretty much any music out there (via our Amazon music account).  
:thumbup:   Sonos fan here, have the soundbar, sub & bunch of players throughout the house.

I've had Sonos since 2007. It was expensive at the time, but so worth it. The hardware is still going strong 11 years later. *jinx*

Henry Ford said:
Saw these guys on Shark Tank the other night.  The founder's story is actually really cool.  #SpoilerAlert - they got an offer.  

Saw these guys on Shark Tank the other night.  The founder's story is actually really cool.  #SpoilerAlert - they got an offer.  
I saw it and ordered one that night.  I wasn't going to, but my wife said to do it because she knows how much I hate uncomfortable shirts.  

So comfortable.

I saw it and ordered one that night.  I wasn't going to, but my wife said to do it because she knows how much I hate uncomfortable shirts.  

So comfortable.
My problem is spending $100+ dollars on a shirt is just against my makeup.  Most of my closet is Jos A Bank work shirts I got on clearance for an average of $15 each.  Or other dress shirts I got at Costco.  They have some on sale around $70 which I would consider, but they are only size Small.  Maybe I'll hint to the wife that she should get me one or two for Christmas.

My problem is spending $100+ dollars on a shirt is just against my makeup.  Most of my closet is Jos A Bank work shirts I got on clearance for an average of $15 each.  Or other dress shirts I got at Costco.  They have some on sale around $70 which I would consider, but they are only size Small.  Maybe I'll hint to the wife that she should get me one or two for Christmas.
I really do understand.  I do the Charles Tyrwhitt deals once every couple of years, but those are the only expensive shirts I own.  I have an extensive collection of Kirkland dress shirts.

Assuming this thing holds up and isn't a pain to clean, I won't buy any other shirts.

Users who are viewing this thread