Top Posters In This Topic

• menobrown

• One More Rep

• barackdhouse

• FreeBaGeL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

I don't know why so many people are saying that this is a fair return (despite preferring CMC as they should). It isn't. This is a fraction of what it should cost for a guy like CMC, either that or th

You mean it went down in a league you used to be in??  I’d go ful Vontae Davis on that league asap 

36 minutes ago, kyter1 said:

12 TM Devy PPR QB, 2-5 RB, 2-5, WR, 1-3 TE

We carry 8 Devy picks into the next years draft, so the 1st is a little undervalued in the short term.

Give: Jeudy, Ruggs, 2021 1st

Get: Kamara

Not sure how much the devy makes a difference, but seems a little much for Kamara to me. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, RushHour said:

Not sure how much the devy makes a difference, but seems a little much for Kamara to me. 

I like Jeudy and Ruggs a lot, but that's probably about what it takes to get someone like Kamara, in my view. Not sure I'd pay it either, but those top few RBs are expensive.

23 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

12 team FFPC style (this is the one that disbands after this jackpot season)

I gave Slayton

I got Cam

I'm back to back champ but I only have Rodgers at QB. I *love* Slayton this year but he is my WR6.

This league has essentially turned into a redraft for the final year so I don’t think the trades are applicable to the dynasty format any longer. This is one good example. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 team SF, I own Mahomes and Cousins.  

I gave Trubisky

I got Jalen Hurts

Small deal, but not sure how long Mitch holds the job so thought it might be a good move to chase a little long term upside.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, FreshiZ said:

As a Zeke owner you take Chubb Bryan Edwards?

This is bizarre

Zeke =\= Chubb + Edwards, mich less Zeke + Higgins

Zeke and Higgins >>>> Chubb + Edwards. More than the value of Woods for me

And certainly Higgins =\= Winston

The only thing that’s probably equal here is Sony and Winston. 

For the trade I would take the Zeke side all day. Zeke 

5 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

Free Robert Woods

Was going to disagree (still think it’s not quite that lopsided but close) until I saw it was SF and thus Winston has real value. So even though I don’t love Chubb compared to most I think I still prefer that side...on the assumption I could deal Chubb for someone I like more

Edited by ConnSKINS26

10 team 2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex .5ppr

I got: McLaurin

I gave up: Kupp and Shenault

Hurts me to give up Shenault, but this was more about roster space than anything else.  I already have Godwin, JuJu, Evans, Lockett, Unicorn, didn't really need the "depth" in Kupp and Shenault.  I can't even play 2 of them for week 1 as I start Kamara and Miles in flex.  Yes I'm bragging a bit ha.  

• Like 2

12 team FFPC Superflex Dynasty

someone offered me Ridley, Akers and 2021 2nd round pick (mostly rookies and waivers), for Dobbins/Lockett

I am a big Dobbins fan which makes this offer very difficult for me b/c it think i would get the better in present day value...

i like Ridley, but not as sold on Akers long term (short term he will definitely get a shot)

Thoughts?

6 hours ago, Celolec said:

12 team FFPC Superflex Dynasty

someone offered me Ridley, Akers and 2021 2nd round pick (mostly rookies and waivers), for Dobbins/Lockett

I am a big Dobbins fan which makes this offer very difficult for me b/c it think i would get the better in present day value...

i like Ridley, but not as sold on Akers long term (short term he will definitely get a shot)

Thoughts?

I’d stay with what you’ve got personally, but some love Ridley much more than me (and Akers too for that matter). I think you’ve got the better players and the 2nd doesn’t make up for it.

You'll have better luck in the Team Advice forum btw.

1 hour ago, NDyse10 said:

12 team, 2QB TE Premium

Team A Gives: Teddy Bridgewater, Harrison Bryant

Team B Gives: Paris Campbell, JJ Arcega Whiteside

Team B needed a 3rd QB and is a contender. Team A has Watson, Tua and Haskins and is not a contender. 

Extremely cheap for a starting QB, and Bryant> JJAW in that TE Prem format especially too. Don’t really get this one, those aren’t the guys I’d be targeting as a rebuild even if I had QBs to dish out to competitors.

14 team

start 3-4 WR's and 3-4 Linebackers

PPR with bonus's at 100 yards and 6 receptions.

IDP is 2 points per solo, 1 point per assist, 5 bonus points at 6 tackles, 3 points per pass defended, and sacks are 3 per sack in addition to the tackle and bonus points for yards behind line of scrimmage. Top scoring Linebackers should average 20+ points per game.

Traded away:

Cooper Kupp

2021 3rd

2021 5th

Traded For:

Zach Cunningham

2021 1st

Kupp is 2 years older and I am getting what I hope is a LBer 1. Plus I am afraid of Kupp's usage this year if the 12 personnel rumors are true. 

On 9/7/2020 at 8:59 AM, BearsFan4Life said:

14 team ... standard scoring

Kamara, Swift, Pittman Jr

for

Barkley

That's a lot of nice pieces for 14 teams.  I would probably take Barkley if I was a contender,  but if I was bottom half I'd probably take other side. 

43 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

I would take what you sent.

It's a fair deal for Thomas for sure. He came to me looking to make something happen.

I have top team, most points 3x in a row, have Dak and was looking to break up Dak/Cooper combo as it cost me championship. Gives me Dak/CMC/Gurley/Tyreek/Thomas/Waller-Engram starting lineup with a decent enough bench. So I should cruise barring a disaster.

All that said, if I didn't have Diontae in my other dynasty league I wouldn't have done it. I think he's gonna be superstar. But I'll hedge my bets and take the surefire superstar if I can get him. 

3 hours ago, Milkman said:

Dynasty 6 point all TD

QRRWWWTFKD

Team A Gives Kittle + Fitzgerald 

Team B Gives Engram + D. Adams

As high as I am on kittle my initial reaction is hands down the Adams/Engram side,  but if I have a good WR group I would consider making that move. It would have to be a good group though. 

3 hours ago, Milkman said:

Dynasty 6 point all TD

QRRWWWTFKD

Team A Gives Kittle + Fitzgerald 

Team B Gives Engram + D. Adams

I don't think I'd give Adams for Kittle straight up. And I sure wouldn't give Engram for Fitz, so it's easy for me.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, JoeSteeler said:

Chase Edmonds for Joshua Kelley 16 team PPR

Would probably go Kelley since I think Edmonds needs Drake to get hurt to be really be fantasy relevant while Kelley has a chance to carve out a role even with Ekeler where he can be relevant.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, tombonneau said:

14 team 1Q 1RB 2WR 1TE 1F .5ppr

Sent:

Amari Cooper

Diontae Johnson

Brandon Aiyuk

2021 1st round pick 1.13 #13

Got:

Michael Thomas

Brandin Cooks

I think this is probably the year to cash out on Thomas, since Brees is likely gone in 2021 and who knows how that will change his numbers. But if I did move him, I'd want a load like this, that's for sure. 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, ffmail4me said:

I think this is probably the year to cash out on Thomas, since Brees is likely gone in 2021 and who knows how that will change his numbers. But if I did move him, I'd want a load like this, that's for sure. 

yeah hard to overpay for the best WR in fantasy but I think this is too much - the only way I would consider something like this is if I had a massive roster space crunch and needed to consolidate assets. Great haul for the seller. 

8 hours ago, ffmail4me said:

Interesting consensus here is for the non-Thomas side. In my league, most people were pretty pissed I picked him up. I'm the best team so I had to tilt a slight overpay to get him, but the way I see it I never look past 3 years. And I think Thomas is a top 5 WR for that window, regardless of QB. And if Winston comes in for 2-3 years post-Brees, I'd be thrilled.

I actually dislike Cooper's future variables more, as he might not have Dak and who knows the impact Lamb may have.

Also, I should say I mistyped the deal it was a 2022 first not 2021.

• Like 2

12 team SF PPR

I gave Justin Herbert, Tyrod Taylor, and 2021 3rd

I got Kerryon Johnson and Gardner Minshew

I love Minshew, think he's underrated. I do recognize the "1 minute until midnight" doomsday clock he's staring at with the Jags looking like a tank job but still think he's a very good QB talent. As for Kerryon, I have Swift. I probably lose that trade in short term value and could really lose long term with the wrong shake but I thought the risk was outweighed by the points now on a win now team

4 minutes ago, hispeedthinmint said:

Dynasty PPR

Team A gave Duke Johnson

Team B gave Benny Snell

Team A owns Conner

Yeah, we were talking about this earlier.  I would do that as well.  it's not like Johnson has much future value and if Snell doesn't work out, well, you haven't lost a lot.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 team SF PPR

Gave Cooks, Sternberger, Graham

Got Hockenson, 22 3rd

Like Cooks more in the short term (he could be a WR1) but he’s one hit away from Jordan Reed relevance level, no points and no value. Hock has 1st round capital behind him and with Golladay banged up, thought it was a decent hedge

Traded a 21 2nd and James Robinson for Drew Lock. 1QB league but 10 team taxi, 18 man squad. Qbs are slim pickings. I have Teddy B, Darnold, Brady. So I’m not bad for this year but I don’t feeel confident waiting on a rookie next year if Darnold and Teddy don’t pan out. Lock is on my taxi.

I was good trading a 2nd for Lock, and Robinson I don’t have much faith in. I also needed some taxi/roster space so the 2:1 was attractive to me. 

In a corresponding move the owner cut Michael Pittman... I was disappointed I didn’t see it until after someone else scooped him up 

1 hour ago, Pwingles said:

12 team ppr

Team A gets - Ekelar, Z. Moss

Team B gets - Tyreek, random 3rd

Tyreek in a landslide for me. Not an Ekelar believer. I do like Moss, but Tyreek is worth a lot more than that, IMO.

• Like 7
  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****