What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Otis fad diet thread — yoga, fasting, and kevzilla walking on🚶‍♂️ (4 Viewers)

Anything in the last two pages worth reading?  or still just a bunch of jealous fat guys in awe of the blazing diet machine that is Otis?

TIA

Will answer yours; have plenty of time now since I don't waste time with eating

I have found that FAPing 8x a day accounts for nearly half a pound lost per week between caloric burn and fluid expulsion* #2floz 

* It's critical to alternate arms to maintain forearm symmetry 

• Smile
Reactions: Zow
Anything in the last two pages worth reading?  or still just a bunch of jealous fat guys in awe of the blazing diet machine that is Otis?

TIA

Will answer yours; have plenty of time now since I don't waste time with eating
Over/Under on a 7k calorie meal - setting the date for 1/8

I win on push

:lmao:

IDK, Otis is at an all-time high, I'd prob take the Otis side on that bet if you want another $50.

ETA:

Weighed in at 237.9, I'll take under 235 at even money

under 230 I want some odds

@culdeus

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll go 50 on this without even doing a glance at the weigh in versus earlier in this thread.
ACCEPTED

You can pay me in whatever shtick means you like, provided it's American currency.  I'd recommend sending it now and not later.

Oats had a really good run on the potato diet.  That and the fact that every man has his limit and bloatis is getting way up there, I wouldn't take that bet.   

Banana for breakfast (stupid Quest bars are in yet and needed something to grab running out the door). Had some spicy Japanese seafood ramen* soup for lunch to salvage and make the best of a scheduled lunch meeting for work.  Maybe 300 calories with tons of red pepper to keep that hunger down for the rest of the day. 

Just hope the mother in law doesn't show up with god knows what. 

* Salty noodle free.  Just a few udong noodles. 

Banana for breakfast (stupid Quest bars are in yet and needed something to grab running out the door). Had some spicy Japanese seafood ramen* soup for lunch to salvage and make the best of a scheduled lunch meeting for work.  Maybe 300 calories with tons of red pepper to keep that hunger down for the rest of the day. 

Just hope the mother in law doesn't show up with god knows what. 

* Salty noodle free.  Just a few udong noodles. 
2 ounces?

B: 3 hard boiled eggs
S: Fuji Apple
L: Salad (Head Romaine, Whole Avacado, 1/2 Cucumber, Half Tomato, 2 Green onion) + Balsamic Vinegar
~600cal so far

Yet to go today....
E: Some dumbell and body weight stuff when I get home before prepping dinner... 
D: 1/2lb of Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken in Breast Lettuce wraps w/ julienned celery and a vinegar slaw

850cals and we're just getting warmed up here folks... this is sustainable unlke Otis' breakfast bar and tofu day. :coffee:  

Otis said:
Dude.  I lost almost 25lbs in just a few months that go round.  Anything is possible if you can dream big enough.
:shrug:  Some people just have lower standards I guess.  Hopefully you'll have the same definition of "really good run" this go-round.

Oh man so mad at myself.  Just went off the rails big time.  I come home starved and just start grabbing things.  I had one (1) hard boiled egg; one (1) piece of cheese; two (2) pieces of deli-cut cold cut chicken breast;and one and a half (1.5) Triscuits.  

ETA: I broke down and ate six (6) Sriracha Almonds.  I'm almost up to 600 calories for the day.

Oh man so mad at myself.  Just went off the rails big time.  I come home starved and just start grabbing things.  I had one (1) hard boiled egg; one (1) piece of cheese; two (2) pieces of deli-cut cold cut chicken breast;and one and a half (1.5) Triscuits.  
There's always tomorrow

Getzlaf15 said:
You're the only one here that's actually met me, so this is almost funny.
The joke just wrote itself. 

You almost met me when I was MUCH skinnier. So who knows. :lmao:

[icon] said:
B: 3 hard boiled eggs
S: Fuji Apple
L: Salad (Head Romaine, Whole Avacado, 1/2 Cucumber, Half Tomato, 2 Green onion) + Balsamic Vinegar
~600cal so far

Yet to go today....
E: Some dumbell and body weight stuff when I get home before prepping dinner... 
D: 1/2lb of Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken in Breast Lettuce wraps w/ julienned celery and a vinegar slaw

850cals and we're just getting warmed up here folks... this is sustainable unlke Otis' breakfast bar and tofu day. :coffee:  
Yum. 

proninja said:
Not one of you pansies are just going to sack up and fast for a couple weeks to kick this off? 
I need a long term solution.  If this works, I'll be proposing another 3 month stint.

Just had a baked chicken breast (on the bone) with rotisserie seasoning, a baked potato, then sliced long ways and rebaked with seasoned salt on a tray in the broiler and green beans.  Chicken was excellent!, cooked up 4 total and will be having one with lunch,  another gallon of water already.

MFP has me with 500 calories left and I'm not hungry at all.

May or may not have a snack later, maybe some yogurt.

proninja said:
Not one of you pansies are just going to sack up and fast for a couple weeks to kick this off? 
I'm at 1400 calories for today.. a Casein Protein shake before bed and I am done.

Today was:

half a glass of milk

32 oz tea

water

half a glass of coca cola

A baked potato (fairly big) with home made tomato sauce (1,5 onion, 3 celery stalks, 8 tomatoes, 4 chilies, half pound of mushrooms, spices), leftover sauce of another four potatoes over the next couple of days

I may have another potato later. I've no idea how many caloris that is but i can't be many.

Tomorrow I'll make a fresh salsa (tomatoes, onions, lime, evo, chili) to have with another baked potato. Maybe some chicken breast for dinner with potaoes and lentils. I'll probably also make black beans for the variety. Mix this up a bit over the next three or four days until I have to cook and grocery shop again. Then I'll make some veggie saag with chick peas, and maybe a veggie stir fry to add to small unpeeled boiled potatoes.

This is not that hard. Filling, low calories, healthy, add in protein rich foods.

I may slim down to ILB before you know it ;)

Slow and steady.

4th day in a row at less than 2000 calories, hitting the gym every evening, and most importantly, 4th consecutive day without a beer. I'm sleeping really well too.

Protein shake w/milk and frozen berries for breakfast (310 Cals)

1/4 chicken white breast from grocery store for lunch. (335 Cals)

Ground turkey cooked w/cilantro and tomatoes in 2 whole wheat soft taco shells with chipotle aioli on top for supper. (510 Cals).

Users who are viewing this thread