What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ Soccer Match-day Thread (8 Viewers)

If you're Liverpool, do you keep pressing hard, or do you sit back and slow it down, and defensively hold on for dear life?

I can’t believe what I watched.  Speechless.  Congrats to all my fellow Pool fans.  What a day

Last edited by a moderator:
I can’t believe what I watched.  Speechless.  Congrats to all my fellow Pool fans.  What a day
Yep, even with a healthy squad I wouldn't have given Liverpool much of a shot.  That was amazing.  Good to see them advance and get a chance for some silverware - was afraid they were going to have to rest their laurels with 2nd place in the Premiership.  

Didn't connect earlier that Liverpool's keeper was Roma's last year during the same comeback

I would be very surprised if Valverde is the manager to start the next season

I don't have to like it - but tip of the cap to Liverpool.  Well played.
I'm curious if you guys know or have a thought, but do you think English fans of other big clubs (United, Tottenham, Chelsea, City) or a big rival like Everton would be rooting for Liverpool (i.e. an English club) to win against Barcelona?

I'm curious if you guys know or have a thought, but do you think English fans of other big clubs (United, Tottenham, Chelsea, City) or a big rival like Everton would be rooting for Liverpool (i.e. an English club) to win against Barcelona?
As someone who reads a ton of Twitter on game days, I got this one.  They really hate Liverpool and nothing would make them happier for the team to go trophyless.

I am on a Spurs Board daily - nobody wanted Liverpool to win.

Liverpool fans never shut up.

Users who are viewing this thread