What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel Week 2 (1 Viewer)

the only one I have big exposure to is ODB.  Other then that, I am alright in those games.  Now my season long, thats another story..lol

I'm heavy on ODB and Thomas, have Eli in my Thurs cash, and have some Cruz exposure. Odd half. Eli looked good, just repeated self-destruction by Giants offense. Feels like they're ready to explode. Not so much NO, although I was pleased to see Brees finally target Thomas late in the half. 

Yeah, I tried to get in to switch one lineup away from AB, but it was having problems and I couldn't get in. Everyone probably trying to do the same thing.  
Went to try to switch out my placeholder lineup at 12:57 for 5-10 contests and couldn't. That cannot happen.

Went to try to switch out my placeholder lineup at 12:57 for 5-10 contests and couldn't. That cannon.. T
One that I was going to switch Green out of was the gpp I posted with the Flacco/Pitta stack. Might not have mattered much with JStew i  but still very frustrating.

Hoping for some low money lines with Eli, Brown, AJG whiffs.  One of my lineups has a chance to cash, the other, not so much. 

2 of my lineups are sitting in the high 130's, the other us at 110.  The 110 still has langford to go tonight.  Hoping to cash across the board with 51 entries.

Last edited by a moderator:
6 contests, 2 cashed . Also advanced in 5 week survivor but didn't hit the payment mark. Still have a gpp with cutler, Langford, Jeffery and celek that may cash.

Thank god I used Cam in half my lineups.

Curse satan for letting me us Trever S! in half of my lineups.

Looks like a wash.

Users who are viewing this thread