What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Tyreek Hill, MIA (9 Viewers)

Tyreek was doing the right things for years not months. 
not that we know of. Guy doesnt keep his nose clean for a couple years and suddenly have 2 incidents in a month. maybe he does. I imagine this is just the first weve heard and probably the first with his kid... but theres obviously no facts to thst...  just me speculating

Also hunts issue was nowhere close to domestic abuse that is in Hills history. I'm not at all surprised by this TBH. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is everyone reading that he broke his kids arm. The link that someone posted just said he and his fiancé are listed on some reports and had zero details or actual information. Of course because of his past you have to take it very seriously but some of you are talking like he is 100% at fault. 

Not defending anyone but I didn’t see any actual facts other then his name is in the report and that it involves his kid that has a broken arm.

Where is everyone reading that he broke his kids arm. The link that someone posted just said he and his fiancé are listed on some reports and had zero details or actual information. Of course because of his past you have to take it very seriously but some of you are talking like he is 100% at fault. 

Not defending anyone but I didn’t see any actual facts other then his name is in the report and that it involves his kid that has a broken arm.
it was in the report originally and it was taken out, then put back, then taken out

ETA: link

A source familiar with the situation said Hill’s fiancee has been in contact with Overland Park police,” the Star’s Steve Vockrodt and Brooke Pryor reported. “The source said that the incident was against the couple’s 3-year-old son, resulting in a broken arm.
same child he almost killed strangling this woman 3 years ago?

I know no one cares, but before beckham signed w CLE (and I snagged him) I made a MASSIVE offer of MIke Evans and my 2019 1st and 2020 1st.

It was rejected.

That's how close I was to setting my team back YEARS. 

I feel like in today's NFL you almost can't be making offers like that anymore.

This is way way worse than AP using a switch. We will find out how serious the NFL is. a year suspension is laughable for breaking a toddler's arm. Especially given his history. NFL needs to take a tough stand and ban him for life
Agreed, but I haven't seen the 100% correlation that TH was the cause of the broken arm. If he is... we're looking at 30 games in my book

Hes done for the year
Seems likely, Peterson beat a 4 year old and got a year. Unless it comes out there was an accident or it wasn't Tyreek or something, but seems unlikely given Hill's past. About the only "good" news is that we should know well before the season starts.

Seems likely, Peterson beat a 4 year old and got a year. Unless it comes out there was an accident or it wasn't Tyreek or something, but seems unlikely given Hill's past. About the only "good" news is that we should know well before the season starts.
beating a young boy with a switch is equivalent to breaking a 3 year olds arm in your book? nice to know where you stand

[La Canfora] Chiefs were very active exploring an AB trade and did work on Le'Veon Bell as I reported coming out of combine. It struck other clubs as odd given KC's roster and had some execs wondering if they were making contingencies in case Hill, with an ugly past, was having problems 

https://twitter.com/jasonlacanfora/status/1106681635628609536?s=21
If true, why were they reportedly working a mega-deal extension with him as recently as a week ago? Maybe they heard about the 1st incident somehow? This 2nd incident only occurred yesterday.

This is way way worse than AP using a switch. We will find out how serious the NFL is. a year suspension is laughable for breaking a toddler's arm. Especially given his history. NFL needs to take a tough stand and ban him for life
lets wait and see if the police/courts find him guilty, granted the NFL can put him on the exempt list and it wont help. His track record indicates he is not a good human

beating a young boy with a switch is equivalent to breaking a 3 year olds arm in your book? nice to know where you stand
Pictures were published by TMZ, Peterson's 4 year old had lacerations and bruises all over his body and on his genitals. It clearly went well beyond simple discipline and Peterson was rightfully suspended for it.

I am not the one trying to minimize one heinous act over another or clearly acting out emotionally on a message board making assumptions about others.

lets wait and see if the police/courts find him guilty, granted the NFL can put him on the exempt list and it wont help. His track record indicates he is not a good human
kc released hunt before the ink was dry on reports that he hit a young woman.

I'm sure they will "let's see what the facts are" on this one though. Hill isnt as expendable as Hunt... 

Reportedly the first police report raises a question of what is considered child abuse vs discipline. If his childs arm is broken from this 2nd incident then he clearly crossed a line. 

Of course there is news that he and his fiance took down all photos of each other on Instagram. For those of you social media obsessed I'm sure that means something to you. so there could be a chance this is blown out of proportion in a scorned lovers situation. Regardless, the guy has police records that show he isnt afraid to hit a child whether it's in the womb or in the room.

There is more info coming out. 

2 reports filed 

1st one had Hill as a suspect along with his fiancee. Those charges were dropped.

2nd report filed on the 14th doesn't list Hill as a suspect. Only his fiancee. This investigation is still going on. 

not that we know of. Guy doesnt keep his nose clean for a couple years and suddenly have 2 incidents in a month. maybe he does. I imagine this is just the first weve heard and probably the first with his kid... but theres obviously no facts to thst...  just me speculating

Also hunts issue was nowhere close to domestic abuse that is in Hills history. I'm not at all surprised by this TBH. 
We could go back and forth forever...

You said Hunt is saying and doing the right things. To your point above...maybe he is not. Hunt is separated by his incident by months not years like Hill. It "appeared" Hill was "saying and doing the right things." In fact there have been recent rumblings of a record contract coming his way. Not exactly sure what Hill's incident was but it sounds much worse than what Hunt was involved in. Either way if someone has had an incident in the past of physical abuse the propensity of it occurring again is most likely above average.

The report on the 14th says...

Injury: Apparent Minor Injury

So is that injury to a minor (who is later listed as a juvenile, not a minor), or a "minor" injury?

Wondering if one spouse is trying to get the other in trouble by making something up? 

The report in the 14th says...

Injury: Apparent Minor Injury

So is that injury to a minor (who is later listed as a juvenile, not a minor), or a "minor" injury?

Wondering if one spouse is trying to get the other in trouble by making something up? 
There was some lawyer on Twitter saying there's a code on the report saying its not a spouse reporting......its a neighbor or other family member 

There was some lawyer on Twitter saying there's a code on the report saying its not a spouse reporting......its a neighborhood or other family member 
So what if they were playing and he accidentally got hurt but the neighbor.just made assumptions. Not saying that's what happened but sounds too early to convict.

There was some lawyer on Twitter saying there's a code on the report saying its not a spouse reporting......its a neighbor or other family member 
I'm hearing both are implicated in the report, and that the fiance is listed under "others involved" on the police report

I'm hearing both are implicated in the report, and that the fiance is listed under "others involved" on the police report
I've seen the report. Hill is not listed on it at all. Just his fiancee. 

Edit the 2nd report that is. 

well, we will find out as the march 14 incident was sent to the DA for charges to be filed. the first incident of child abuse was dropped. poor kid. 

Dan, you do remember AP hit that son in the genitals with that switch right?  that is pretty close to me.
forgot about that... i remember now. got the same chill reading your post as I did the report way back then. fairly close but this is a 3 year old who can't even try to protect himself. no matter who is beating on him, poor kid

[La Canfora] Chiefs were very active exploring an AB trade and did work on Le'Veon Bell as I reported coming out of combine. It struck other clubs as odd given KC's roster and had some execs wondering if they were making contingencies in case Hill, with an ugly past, was having problems 

https://twitter.com/jasonlacanfora/status/1106681635628609536?s=21
This was an exceptionally crappy take by LaCanfora.  He is trying to suggest that at the combine the Chiefs had a premonition that in the next week or two after the combine that Hill would be involved in an incident. That's next level making stuff up.

This was an exceptionally crappy take by LaCanfora.  He is trying to suggest that at the combine the Chiefs had a premonition that in the next week or two after the combine that Hill would be involved in an incident. That's next level making stuff up.
The combine didn't end until March 4th.  Didn't one of the incidents happen, or get reported, then? 

They also know him best... Could be this isn't that big of a surprise to them...

It’s funny how some players actions get a free pass and others are cast as demons. Hill’s previous case was pretty bad in college, probably more egregious than even Mixon’s. No one has ever said a word about it. It’s just like when I continuously see tweets about Larry Fitzgerald as the greatest and nicest guy in football yet he has a pretty ugly DV incident under his belt that NO ONE dare even whisper.

I haven’t clicked on every single link in here and I haven’t looked into this anywhere else besides here......but are we getting a little carried away here without really knowing what atually happened?

if dude sat there and snapped a 3 year olds arm...ok I get it...

but I also know 3 year olds break their arms on occasion....and pretty easily....because they are like ....3

can we wait and see before calling this guy a monster...?....no charges have been filed yet...

man I hope people wouldn’t jump to these conclusions on you guys without knowing all the “confirmed” details

I haven’t clicked on every single link in here and I haven’t looked into this anywhere else besides here......but are we getting a little carried away here without really knowing what atually happened?

if dude sat there and snapped a 3 year olds arm...ok I get it...

but I also know 3 year olds break their arms on occasion....and pretty easily....because they are like ....3

can we wait and see before calling this guy a monster...?....no charges have been filed yet...

man I hope people wouldn’t jump to these conclusions on you guys without knowing all the “confirmed” details
Yes if he hadn't choked his fiancee almost to death I would. Dude's garbage. 

Yes if hadn't choked his fiancee almost to death I would. Dude's garbage. 
So if you made a bad decision and do something bad..and admitted to it....and served your time in whatever way was determined ....it automatically means means you are garbage if suspected of something else later...,,,,got it

what if it comes out that he had absolutely nothing to do with the injury...?

Users who are viewing this thread