What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** FFA Pigeon Thread (2 Viewers)

The reason Trump is there is because it was orchestrated.  The DNC had the audio tape, and thought it would destroy him.  They promoted the candidate they had dirt on to destroy
How did the DNC help Trump win the nomination?

The universe is a big place, friend.  Remember that Elon Musk thinks it is overwhelmingly likely that we are an advanced civilization's simulation.
OK, so " a billion to one chance" = "overwhelmingly likely".

Let's all worship him now.

I'll take Trump for $200 at 7-1 if there are any other takers. Or 10-1 if you're so inclined.
I'm not a betting kind of guy, but this post is confusing so help me understand. Are you taking Trump on the "-1" side? Because, if you're on the "7" side it doesn't make any sense that upping it to 10 would be more motivation for someone to take your offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should we flip this to Hillary supporters place money where mouth is?

I want to lay some Trump action as well at a reasonable price.  

(Note, not a supporter, a gambler)  

Is this the thread you losers will point to when Trump wins? 

You'll probably say something stupid like, Huh huh huh you didn't believe in Trump cause you didn't (heavy breathing) place a bet against muh candidate. 
Cool story bro. Don't worry, we'll do the right thing for you.

I'm not a betting kind of guy, but this post is confusing so help me understand. Are you taking Trump on the "-1" side? Because, if you're on the "7" side it doesn't make any sense that upping it to 10 would be more motivation for someone to take your offer.
If they're as sure as Otis that money on Trump is a waste then why not give me 10-1? It was mentioned in hope that the other side is not good at math...or too rich to care. Sorry if I mucked up the intent. 

Is this the thread you losers will point to when Trump wins? 

You'll probably say something stupid like, Huh huh huh you didn't believe in Trump cause you didn't (heavy breathing) place a bet against muh candidate. 
nah, I just get my gun & put on my robe & white hood.

Yes, I bet you can find evidence showing DNC/media collusion on this vast internet.  Good luck in your search!
You're confused.  This is a $ betting thread.  Your reply belongs in the Donald Trump for President thread.  Or the Hillary Clinton for President thread, since all the Donald supporters are in the Hillary thread and the Hillary supporters are in the Donald thread. HTH. 

Hillary's a #### and Trump's a buffoon.  It's astounding that the most powerful nation on Earth will have one of these #######s as president.  Just hope it's Hillary because Trump would put us in a trade war with China and put the world into a depression.  He's dangerous.
Victory for everyone is Hillary winning and then hauled out of the WH is handcuffs. It will become a national holiday. Can't wait to vote for Trump and then blame the Hillary voters.

Mainstream media coverage must not matter to you.  You probably think CNN isn't biased either.
I am sure most Trump supporters never listen to Fox News or Conservative AM talk radio.   :rolleyes:

The "I'm sure they..." excuse is the most common one I encounter.  Anything but acknowledge the blatant collusion, and corruption.    
So republicans are too dumb to do their own research then?   The personal accountability party?  I did mine and it didn't take long to figure out what a fraud they both are.

On 11/13/15, Trump states he knows more than the generals about ISIS.   Do you need any other information after that?

Are you nuts?
His path to the WH doesn't exist without FL. 

Dems were smart and Obama hit it hard campaigning the AA vote - lights out there. 

Even if by some miracle Trump wins FL (which he won't), he still basically needs NC & PA and some other small states (I doubt he gets PA, maybe NC).

Dems were smart and Obama hit it hard campaigning the AA vote - lights out there. 

Even if by some miracle Trump wins FL (which he won't), he still basically needs NC & PA and some other small states (I doubt he gets PA, maybe NC).
Trump will win Florida...

NC is a lock for Trump, we are an extremely regressive state that aspires to become the next Mississippi.

NC is a lock for Trump, we are an extremely regressive state that aspires to become the next Mississippi.
I think he has a shot in NC.

His odds are prob pretty accurate right now at 4-1 (although I'll happily take 7-1).

If he takes PA, NC, & FL - a Trump presidency starts looking like a reality, although I think 4 or 5-1 are probably more reflective on reality. 

I hate them both, so I don't really care - either way America loses.

I think he has a shot in NC.

His odds are prob pretty accurate right now at 4-1 (although I'll happily take 7-1).

If he takes PA, NC, & FL - a Trump presidency starts looking like a reality, although I think 4 or 5-1 are probably more reflective on reality. 

I hate them both, so I don't really care - either way America loses.
You want to bet 4 to 1 on Trump? Que mucho?

Are you nuts?
If you really believe Trump will win, buy gold futures right now, with $10k, you can buy 2 contracts, you'll make $20k on your $10k by Wednesday. 

If you don't have a futures account, buy GDX - it'll be up 12-20% on a Trump win. 

FatUncleJerryBuss said:
So republicans are too dumb to do their own research then?   The personal accountability party?  I did mine and it didn't take long to figure out what a fraud they both are.
In 2 replies to me you you mention Republicans are idiots and dumb.  Well, whatever party you belong to is stupid! Fwiw, I was blue, now red.  But that makes no difference to someone slinging insults my 4 yo says.

OK, so " a billion to one chance" = "overwhelmingly likely".

Let's all worship him now.
It's been a long time since I read it but didn't he say it's a billion to one that we're NOT in a simulation?  So 999,999:1 that we are?

Quez said:
Mainstream media coverage must not matter to you.  You probably think CNN isn't biased either.
The thing is, mainstream media has been biased for a long time.  Hillary is one of the most hated candidates in history.  There are only a couple of Republican candidates that she could have beaten and Trump is the easiest one for her to beat.  Kasich would have killed her in this election and Cruz/Rubio would have been a favorite to beat her but that's not who we elected.  Trump is hands down, the worst candidate the republican party has put out in my lifetime and anyone that voted for him in the primary should be ashamed of themselves.  EVERYONE was saying there's no way he can beat Hillary but all you ####tards wanted to go against the establishment and it didn't matter that the anti-establishment candidate was worse than just dropping a pile of turds on the ground and voting for Turds 2016.  

A big sarcastic thank you to all my fellow republicans who voted for Trump in the primaries.  You've cost us the presidential election, and more importantly, 1 guaranteed, 2 probable, and 3-4 possible SCOTUS seats.  ####ing idiots.

Edited to add:  You also cost us quite a few seats and possibly the majority in the Senate.  The unrest and disgust from a lot of republicans is going to make them stay away from the polls altogether.

Any HRC supporters willing to take my $100 or $200 at 7-1? I don't think I saw any takers since I posted days ago. 

Users who are viewing this thread