What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** FFA Pigeon Thread (1 Viewer)

Jameis Winston will be a HoF QB and win numerous Super Bowls in the process. Furthermore, he is a role model to all. 

Can I get your thoughts on the above statement?
Winston is OK, has weapons. HoF? Early to tell that, isnt it? Role model? You have not seen my posts if you think I believe a guy who does what Winston was accused of with women as role model material.

He can put up 30/15 with 4500 yards this year though with the pieces he has. 

This is as much evidence as we need to know 100% he was reading this thread, completely disappeared from Twitter. 

Hey Chad, alpha male, how does it feel being your wife's unemployed #####? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I hadn't checked any of his stuff in 6 months, he recently posted on Slick Deals, he is in the market for a discontinued Lenovo tablet, good for him :thumbup:

This is as much evidence as we need to know 100% he was reading this thread, completely disappeared from Twitter. 

Hey Chad, alpha male, how does it feel being your wife's unemployed #####? 
Dang. His wife dude? No prisoners, eh? Guess I was wrong people couldnt be that bad around here. 

Dang. His wife dude? No prisoners, eh? Guess I was wrong people couldnt be that bad around here. 
Nobody did anything to him or his wife :shrug:

Just an observation that was made last year. He had numerous posts claiming to be an alpha male, using those exact words. Turns out, his wife is the worker and he is unemployed. 

:cstu:                                :cstu:

:cstu:

:cstu:                                   :cstu:

I have a pigeon who made a nest outside my front door.  Such dead eyes.  She had babies and pushed one out of the nest who died. 

so cstu gets a vpn that can make it look like he's from Michigan, makes up some fake names for his kids and wife, and we're just supposed to believe it's not him?  get the #### out.  this dude mavis is going wild in the Trump thread talking the same psychotic bull#### cstu always used to.  it's him.
Yep, that account cut its teeth in the Shark Pool, Colin Kap, thread. Read about five to ten posts and put on ignore immediately. Gotta give some credit where it's due though, said account didn't start any threads about the strange things white people do or cry about a parking ticket. So there's that, I guess. :shrug:

Now that these posts have been made, waiting on @squigeon to come in here and shame everybody about how his notes and his super-secret-squirrel pipeline to the mods don't indicate that this is an alias while defending the garbage posts at the same time.

:banned:

Yep, that account cut its teeth in the Shark Pool, Colin Kap, thread. Read about five to ten posts and put on ignore immediately. Gotta give some credit where it's due though, said account didn't start any threads about the strange things white people do or cry about a parking ticket. So there's that, I guess. :shrug:

Now that these posts have been made, waiting on @squigeon to come in here and shame everybody about how his notes and his super-secret-squirrel pipeline to the mods don't indicate that this is an alias while defending the garbage posts at the same time.

cstu spent plenty of time in the Shart Pool too

I still think SWC is his shtick account but not sure if he has a normal discussion name. I don't really go into the political subforum so it's hard to know.

Who is Hawkeye321? That one sticks out as Squistion doing a doubletake or CSTU...

I agree 100% with Bender, but I don't care enough to dig deeper - that loser's life is punishment enough.

No matter, at this point, all accounts that have an alias feel should be considered clownish efforts.

Each and all of these losers need to be dismissed, with prejudice.

I still think SWC is his shtick account but not sure if he has a normal discussion name. I don't really go into the political subforum so it's hard to know.
I'll bet my left AND right testes that swc is not cstu.

Users who are viewing this thread