What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (13 Viewers)

1H - Middle Tenn St vs North Texas U126.5

This total was tied with Air Force as the lowest of the night. Strictly playing the odds that Vegas gets at least one of these low totals right since Air Force went over earlier.

Do your job, linesmaker.
You got an AMAZING 1H line.

Michael, Justin, and Jimmy were all sharing a local bookie. Jimmy was the one with the connection to said local bookie. Allegedly, Jimmy was taking Justin's picks and ran a tab up to the tune of $30,000 to $50,000.

Bookie stops returning everyone's phone calls. Michael doesn't know this. Michael owes the book but knows the book has a huge positive balance, so he can settle with the boys afterwards since they are getting money. Michael being a professional poker player, runs his own poker group. Justin plays at this group and Michael being the house gave Justin a $6,600 credit to play while they wait for the bookie to payout (Michael's mistake).

However, this is where the two stories stop adding up. Michael says that Justin wasn't up $6,600. Justin says he was. Your mileage may vary. Either way. We don't do business with Jtown anymore. 😢

Michael, Justin, and Jimmy were all sharing a local bookie. Jimmy was the one with the connection to said local bookie. Allegedly, Jimmy was taking Justin's picks and ran a tab up to the tune of $30,000 to $50,000.

Bookie stops returning everyone's phone calls. Michael doesn't know this. Michael owes the book but knows the book has a huge positive balance, so he can settle with the boys afterwards since they are getting money. Michael being a professional poker player, runs his own poker group. Justin plays at this group and Michael being the house gave Justin a $6,600 credit to play while they wait for the bookie to payout (Michael's mistake).

However, this is where the two stories stop adding up. Michael says that Justin wasn't up $6,600. Justin says he was. Your mileage may vary. Either way. We don't do business with Jtown anymore. 😢
You ok?

Minnesota Wild -104 - Alex Pietrangelo is out, Mark Stone is a game time decision. Kaapo Kahkonen is in net for Minnesota and is red hot.

Montreal Canadiens -145 - I'd like to see Allen in net but have some confidence in this either way.

Early shot calls (these are still just small bets for me)

• Kirill Kaprizov O2.5 +136
  • Mikko Rantanen O2.5 -176
  • Dustin Brown O2.5 +100
  • Tyler Toffoli O2.5 -140
When you read this post you've either won me the cost equivalent of a carton of cigarettes or cost me 1.5 cartons of cigarettes.

My Link

✅Minnesota Wild -104 - 

✅Montreal Canadiens -145 - 

• ✅Kirill Kaprizov O2.5 +136
  • ❌Mikko Rantanen O2.5 -176
  • ✅Dustin Brown O2.5 +100
  • ✅Tyler Toffoli O2.5 -140
Back to winning ways. I gave a bit back with the ill advised late bet on Anaheim but still a big plus night 

Last edited by a moderator:
Early underdog play. 

Columbus Blue Jackets +116. This is all about the goalie matchup, with it already confirmed as Elvis Merzlikins for Columbus and Bobrovsky for Florida. 

I like Toronto again tonight too but they've ####ed me twice (3 times?) in a row, so while I'll be playing and parlaying them, I can't in good conscience recommend it in here.

Q1 - Hornets / Pistons U57.5

Don't go crazy. It's a quarter play with a ton of variance. Good for a half unit to get our juices flowing. It's an 11 game slate and I haven't found the "high percentage" bet yet.

This gets us into the basketball betting zone.

@hooter311

Q1 - Hornets / Pistons U57.5

Don't go crazy. It's a quarter play with a ton of variance. Good for a half unit to get our juices flowing. It's an 11 game slate and I haven't found the "high percentage" bet yet.

This gets us into the basketball betting zone.

@hooter311
THAT'S WHAT I DO!!!

1H - 76ers / Bulls O116

I like Toronto again tonight too but they've ####ed me twice (3 times?) in a row, so while I'll be playing and parlaying them, I can't in good conscience recommend it in here.
Leafs won and hit a couple parlays for me, because of a missed call against Winnipeg that somehow worked in Toronto's favour.

The puck line treated us well yesterday, so I'm going to go ahead and play 

Colorado Avalanche -1.5 +112. Same idea as last night, they're -226 to win which doesn't seem worth it at all. Los Angeles is presumably starting Troy Grosenick in goal again with their top two guys injured. Colorado is dominating teams but running into hot goalies, hopefully tonight they break through.

I know what you're probably saying to yourself, "anybody can go 4-0 on NBA when there's an 11 game slate" and you're right. Having all those extra games to pick from does make it significantly easier.

Tonight we only get 8 games and the start times all mashed together from 8PM to 1030PM ET. Not much room to makeup for mistakes and/or bad beats. So I'll have to be a little bit more perfect than I was yesterday...

Colorado Avalanche -1.5 +112. Same idea as last night, they're -226 to win which doesn't seem worth it at all. Los Angeles is presumably starting Troy Grosenick in goal again with their top two guys injured. Colorado is dominating teams but running into hot goalies, hopefully tonight they break through.
I don't really like the hockey games tonight, the edges are on the favourites but they're juiced to hell. So I'm doubling and then tripling down with.

Edmonton Oilers -1.5 +106. Ottawa sucks, Edmonton is starting Mike Smith, that's all I need to know.

EDM/COL parlay +113

-----

There's a chance this ends badly but that's where I'm at right now.

Northern Voice said:
I don't really like the hockey games tonight, the edges are on the favourites but they're juiced to hell. So I'm doubling and then tripling down with.

Edmonton Oilers -1.5 +106. Ottawa sucks, Edmonton is starting Mike Smith, that's all I need to know.

EDM/COL parlay +113

-----

I am going with EDM/Ducks +187. So that means I am cursing your EDM pick. 

Niagara ML  +210

Starts in 10 minutes (NCAAM). I'm sure there is some gap of information on my end, but the #5 seed Niagara is an underdog to the #8 seed Iona.

Granted, Iona did just upset the #1 seed. Niagara also upset their game against the #4 seed. So it's a matchup of dogs and you can get the higher seed at 2-to-1.

Take Niagara +6 if you're scared.
They seeded based on total wins in conference vs. winning percentage.  Iona missed a bunch of covid games.  6-3 conference record, Niagara 7-9.  More conference wins so higher seed.

That said, I had already bet Niagara +6 so good luck to us.

Northern Voice said:

EDM/COL parlay +113

-----

Tailing.

I had to take the Blues -105 on principle.  VGK starting either their 3rd or 4th string goalie with MAF on covid list.

facook said:
Weber screwed me last night.  Stupid Weber.

Today's 1st edition of "Who Will Screw Me?" features

Michigan/Bama/Wichita/Illinois +142
Illinois could still screw me, we'll see.

2nd edition of today's "Who Will Screw Me?" features

Baylor/Southern Utah/Grand Canyon/Oregon +189

5 hours ago, Northern Voice said:

EDM/COL parlay +113

-----

Expand  
Tailing.

I had to take the Blues -105 on principle.  VGK starting either their 3rd or 4th string goalie with MAF on covid list.
And now MAF is starting tonight.  WHAT THE EFF?!  DO THEY NOT REALIZE DUMMIES ARE BETTING ON THIS CRAP?!

I'm not one to brag, but  :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:
You are unequivocally the man. There aren't many people consistently hitting on hockey the way you are. That's why you post everyday. I would play any lean you post without question.

I'm slamming the payout button for the second time in two days. That's the best brag. Cash-in-hand. Winning is fun and records are cute... but it's all just numbers on the screen if you don't cashout. 🤑

You are unequivocally the man. There aren't many people consistently hitting on hockey the way you are. That's why you post everyday. I would play any lean you post without question.

I'm slamming the payout button for the second time in two days. That's the best brag. Cash-in-hand. Winning is fun and records are cute... but it's all just numbers on the screen if you don't cashout. 🤑
Thanks, I'm running unsustainably hot right now but let's ride it as long as we can.

I hope @facook was on all of my plays tonight to get back to winning ways. 

Users who are viewing this thread