What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (14 Viewers)

Dallas Stars -137 - They're a much better team than Columbus, Radulov might be back for them as well tonight. 

Toronto Maple Leafs -1.5 +133 - Toronto has completely dominated Winnipeg twice in a row - and lost both games. This one isn't for the faint of heart but I think there's a regression to the mean coming. I will add that all these recent Leafs bets including this one have been numbers based, not my ridiculous fandom (which I do have) taking charge.

Dallas Stars -137 - They're a much better team than Columbus, Radulov might be back for them as well tonight. 

Toronto Maple Leafs -1.5 +133 - Toronto has completely dominated Winnipeg twice in a row - and lost both games. This one isn't for the faint of heart but I think there's a regression to the mean coming. I will add that all these recent Leafs bets including this one have been numbers based, not my ridiculous fandom (which I do have) taking charge.
Playing under 1.5 1P in that Stars game.

Smokin Dave Cokin likes the Flyers today.  He's generally good at the hockey.

Jason Witt, -110

Kid in my groupchat really likes him. He's "really" into UFC. 21 years old and some kind of well known internet prankster on the internet. He's the guy behind this video where he crank calls Curtis Blaydes the day after he got knocked out by Derrick Lewis

It got him mentioned on Joe Rogan. It's the first fight of the night, so there won't be much anticipation. Anyway, the original video got so big he had to close his Twitter account from all the harassment he was receiving.
Thanks amigo

Laurent Brossoit (backup) in net for Winnipeg. Feeling real good about the Leafs now <cue heartbreak>

Here's where betting sports gets a little sick. Because all of the leans I like to bet in NBA have been hitting, I now need to begrudgingly go against my better judgement to zag where zigging was working.

And it sounds counterintuitive, but the Knicks are the best team cover the 1H until Vegas makes the adjustment. Pelicans games all go over until Vegas makes the adjustment.

Word to the wise. Expect the unexpected. I need to fade myself to stay 100%.

That was cruel. Following on my phone Iowa hit a three with a second left to hit the over. Got home and it was taken off the board. :lmao:
I played over 156.5 early, got a bad number.  Nice to get that bit of good fortune there AJ.  The shot was a bank shot also.

This Tex So-Prarie View is the type of pace I expect a lot tonight.  Tired legs, pressure to make the tourney burning up the clock.  

I played over 156.5 early, got a bad number.  Nice to get that bit of good fortune there AJ.  The shot was a bank shot also.

This Tex So-Prarie View is the type of pace I expect a lot tonight.  Tired legs, pressure to make the tourney burning up the clock.  
I had 154, so lost. I like your logic for tonight.

I had 154, so lost. I like your logic for tonight.
We needed 6 points with 2:30 left in the game and Iowa in foul and 3's mode.  Got 4 the rest of the way, including SEVERAL missed free throws and that waived off 3 (which was the correct call).  Just a gross beat.

Notice you never see any blurbs about people winning excessively on college basketball. Anywho.

Hornets / Raptors U235

This just seems like "too many" points. I don't think Toronto can get to 117 and I think Toronto can play good enough perimeter defense to keep the Hornets under 120 as well.

Good spot, imo.

MY TICKET
You moved the world wide line a point, but I took under 234 because I trust you.

I don't have a strong lean either way on this afternoon's hockey game. If anything maybe Minnesota -1.5

But I'm going to be watching it and I'm a degenerate so:

• Kiril Karprizov O2.5 SOG
  • Mats Zuccarello O1.5 SOG

• Kiril Karprizov O2.5 SOG
  • Mats Zuccarello O1.5 SOG
These both hit easily. I'm on Toronto again tonight - big bet on moneyine, some on puck line -1.5 and in some parlays with Canes and Avs... but honestly, I'm on an awful run betting on the Leafs. I'm also on Carolina Hurricanes -1.5

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of which, I think I am going to dabble into some MLB future with my winnings (which are held in a BTC book). Build the pipeline and have a nice little crypto investment.

Start with some Dodgers and Yankees holdings and then sprinkle the longshots (Blue Jays, White Sox).

Users who are viewing this thread