What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (16 Viewers)

The first time I took a woman to Ruth's Chris the waiter approached the table and asked if I thought I was old fashioned. I thought it was an odd question - looked at my date really weird - and then pondered, "I actually consider myself mature for my age." Turns out he wasn't asking me if I thought I was old fashioned, but if I'd like to order an Old Fashioned. Sounds like you went to a steakhouse.

This might be pride getting in the way, but I'm sticking to my intuition that dj and Casey are fade material as the last group.  Dj bailed himself out of some tough spots yesterday and putting conditions were much easier than expected.  Casey's bogie yesterday on 18 won't do his pysch any favors.

Currently holding pre tourny win tickets on Im 65.5-1, Nick Taylor 165-1, and cook 200-1.  Also added kokrak at 34.65-1 and furyk at 40.5-1 before they tee'd off yesterday.

Mulling over adding Donald at 22-1 but that just seems like a terrible price point.  His course history is pretty outstanding.

For people looking to jump in late, I still believe there is tremendous value on furyk +2500, im +4000,  cook +5500, Nick Taylor +5500.  

I think everyone as far back as -3 is still live and I could see a hail Mary from even further back still landing.

The names that give me that little tickle in my tummy looking at the leaderboard are Knox 150-1, Burns 250-1, Glover 300-1, Stenson 350-1,  Haas 400-1, Sloan 750-1, Niemann 750-1.

Bought in on Donald at 26.67-1 and it immediately jumped to 33.5-1.  Oh well, I'm done making decisions for today, just going to sit back an enjoy the ride...

I guess there is one more choice to make, how many of these 25mg gummy bears am I going to eat?

# amateurAstronaut

hooter311 said:
This might be pride getting in the way, but I'm sticking to my intuition that dj and Casey are fade material as the last group.  Dj bailed himself out of some tough spots yesterday and putting conditions were much easier than expected.  Casey's bogie yesterday on 18 won't do his pysch any favors.

Currently holding pre tourny win tickets on Im 65.5-1, Nick Taylor 165-1, and cook 200-1.  Also added kokrak at 34.65-1 and furyk at 40.5-1 before they tee'd off yesterday.

Mulling over adding Donald at 22-1 but that just seems like a terrible price point.  His course history is pretty outstanding.

For people looking to jump in late, I still believe there is tremendous value on furyk +2500, im +4000,  cook +5500, Nick Taylor +5500.  

I think everyone as far back as -3 is still live and I could see a hail Mary from even further back still landing.

The names that give me that little tickle in my tummy looking at the leaderboard are Knox 150-1, Burns 250-1, Glover 300-1, Stenson 350-1,  Haas 400-1, Sloan 750-1, Niemann 750-1.
I played DJ over Casey R4 -165, I'm on the DJ train

You have all boys right?  I'm willing to offer a girl if that's what you're looking for
Speaking of girls...

Placed - 4 Team Parlay To Win $ 112.17

Notre Dame (W) -24 (-115)(281) Michigan State Spartans W @ (282) Notre Dame Fighting Irish W

Baylor (W) -22 (-115)(289) California W @ (290) Baylor Bears W

Gonzaga (W) +8.5 (-115)(295) Gonzaga Bulldogs W @ (296) Oregon State Beavers W

Maryland (W) -5 (-115)(287) UCLA Bruins W @ (288) Maryland Terrapins W

Pucks:

Preds/Wild FP U1.5 (-135)

NIT
W. Virginia -9 (It's -10 now, probably still good)

Sweet 16
UNC -5

Last edited by a moderator:
Nets visiting Oregon toward the end of a long roadie. I think Portland will be good for 55+ in the 1H and both teams score 111+ full game. I think Nets have to keep it within 2 at the half to cover full game. I think 1H goes way over in Orlando followed by a 2H that goes way under..

Magic/Sixers 1H o112 +106
Trail Blazers 1st Half o56 -110
Nets/Trail Blazers o223½ -101

No tournament action tonight so they said they'd be nice and give us eleven random games instead. They said they'd give them to us, they never promised to broadcast them.

No tournament action tonight so they said they'd be nice and give us eleven random games instead. They said they'd give them to us, they never promised to broadcast them.
It’s annoying.  I’m left to bet a 4 team NCAAW parlay just for a little tv action.  <_<

Go is a game invented in China more than 2,500 years ago and is believed to be the oldest board game continuously played to the present day. I'm reading this dude's book and thought of you guys when I read this yesterday.

Professional Go is a game of mind-control. The moment one chooses to give up, the game is really over. On the other hand, if one believes that there is still hope to turn the tables around and looks for the right timing to make the move, the opportunity will present itself. Win the game, if at all possible. Never give up so easily. Put up a fight to the end. There is always a next time to reverse the tide.

Cho, Hunhyun. Go with the Flow: How the Great Master of Go Trained His Mind. Influential Inc. Kindle Edition.
There's a lot of Mr. Miyagi-type #### in there with paternal student/teacher relationships and ####.

the way Magic have the actual Disney logo embroidered in their jersey with the tournament going make me feel like they guaranteed to be this year's Cinderella story amirite

When the Jazz win as the fave they're 30-5-1 .857 ATS (avg line -8) and 17-17-2 on the total. That's league-best ATS in that situation (minimum 20 games).

Users who are viewing this thread