Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

What song are you listening to right now?

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i got home tonight from my buddys funeral and stopped on the way and got a 12 of miller lite sat in the garage for a while and figured what in the hell i would see him at gyms all the time when he was

RL Burnside: See My Jumper Hanging on the Line

Buzzcocks - Ever Fallen in Love 

• 2 weeks later...

Inspired by the live album thread I bought the Roy Orbison Black & White Night DVD. Arrived today. About half way into it.  In Dreams right now.

Edited by brun
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2020 at 2:39 PM, Osaurus said:

The Style Council Money Go Round. Thanks to @Wingnut's link to that treasure trove of early MTV footage, I was able to see the Style Council set at Live Aid and a bunch of other stuff. Big fan of the Modfather.

####s given by the kraut fans...zero.

Hadnt ever seen this era live from them- loved the first couple albums post-Jam...I had the same haircut, fwiw.

• Like 1
On 7/22/2020 at 1:50 PM, jrt103 said:

Big Wreck - Too Far Gone

Big Wreck - Locomotive

The lead singer sounds a LOT like Chris Cornell.  I thought locomotive was a Audioslave rare b side or something until recently.

That singer, Ian Thornley, says he was asked by Slash to be the lead singer for Velvet Revolver before they offered Scott Weiland the gig.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, northern exposure said:

That singer, Ian Thornley, says he was asked by Slash to be the lead singer for Velvet Revolver before they offered Scott Weiland the gig.

Ian Thornley is a monster guitar player too. Way underappreciated.  check this out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQHGqMI2n80&list=RDH6d4cblamdQ&index=2

• Like 1

Tropical Hot Dog Night - Captain Beefheart.

I listen to some Django Reinhardt first each day to connect my angry dreamhead back to my bod, then go into either work music or general tuneness for websurfing. If it's the latter, i been starting with this tune i rediscovered in a FFA music draft earlier this year. true earworm -