What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gussy

Footballguy
Day 1-Press conference making sure that you all know that the small inauguration photos were a result of the media
"framing" in order to make the crowd look small. In fact, this was the largest inauguration turnout ever. No questions,
just believe me. Thanks. We move on.  :wall:

Day 2-KAC goes on Meet the Press and refuses to answer Chuck Todd's question about why the lies in the press
conference, explaining them away as simply "alternate facts" and threatens that they may have to re-evaluate their
relationship with Todd/NBC.

Day 3-Spicer has temper tantrum and begs press only to report positive things about Trump administration.

Day 3 UPDATE!!! -Trump lets us all know that he only lost the popular election because 3-5 million people illegally voted for Hillary! He's winning BIGLY!

Day 4-Trump orders scientists at the EPA and Dept. of Ag to no longer communicate with the public. Mum's the word!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is news now.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/barron-trump-plays-peekaboo-nephew-220832641.html

Just Trump non-news after Trump-non news. Every reporter trying to get their Trump 'story' picked up and run with. You can't get any lamer.
Yes you can.  The President holding a press conference to prove that his inauguration was the largest ever despite clear evidence that it wasn't is much lamer.  It doesn't even matter how many people attended, but since it damaged his ego it is #1 top priority in his mind.

So embarrassing.  With everything going on in the world. With all that Trump said was wrong with America, and all he was going to fix.  This is his priority on his first day on the job.

It's so sad.  I have to imagine that the people who voted for him even have to feel a little regret at this point.  I mean, jesus.  You can't make this stuff up.

Tuesday at the White House: We have photographs confirming that Melania likes her husband and even has sex with him.  Photos here on the screen depict...

It's all smoke and mirrors. Tell the public about something dumb, people talk about it and behind the scenes the real stuff happens with little fan fair. Five hours to the real "fake news" and a blurb to the real news. People call into question the real news because it goes against what the mouth said. Before you know it, sweeping change takes place with little debate. Revisionist history becomes the present.

So embarrassing.  With everything going on in the world. With all that Trump said was wrong with America, and all he was going to fix.  This is his priority on his first day on the job.

It's so sad.  I have to imagine that the people who voted for him even have to feel a little regret at this point.  I mean, jesus.  You can't make this stuff up.
How does Hillary ever make peace with the fact that she lost to him?

Or does she have similar powers of denial that protect her from unpleasantness?

No ragrets

Someone let me know when your own life is any different than it was in October. Until then, go outside and take a deep breath of fresh air. It will help. 
I'll let you know when I see the first change due to a new economic policy. I manage product development teams here and overseas. If Trump's trade positions are adopted, it's likely that I won't hit my cost or margin targets, thus affecting my compensation.  So, yeah, the rejection of globalisation is a threat to my livelihood.

All of us, if we are of reflective habit, like and admire men whose fundamental beliefs differ radically from our own. But when a candidate for public office faces the voters he does not face men of sense; he faces a mob of men whose chief distinguishing mark is the fact that they are quite incapable of weighing ideas, or even of comprehending any save the most elemental — men whose whole thinking is done in terms of emotion, and whose dominant emotion is dread of what they cannot understand. So confronted, the candidate must either bark with the pack or count himself lost. … All the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre — the man who can most adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum.
The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.

Day 1-Press conference making sure that you all know that the small inauguration photos were a result of the media
"framing" in order to make the crowd look small. In fact, this was the largest inauguration turnout ever. No questions,
just believe me. Thanks. We move on.  :wall:
He's going to have a hard time with this.

Coeur de Lion said:
He seriously has to have about a one inch peener. Has there ever been a more insecure and childish human being? Has anyone in public life ever been so obviously over-compensating?
His ego was damaged yesterday and so he retaliates today. Nothing is more important to Trump than Trump. Can't believe so many people fell for his con that anything else would truly matter. But this is who he's always been. 70-year-old rich elitists don't change their stripes. Just gonna be four years of this type of juvenile behavior. This is what the people and prominent Republicans wanted and now all of us have to suffer. Not like he was hiding any of this behavior before. 

His ego was damaged yesterday and so he retaliates today. Nothing is more important to Trump than Trump. Can't believe so many people fell for his con that anything else would truly matter. But this is who he's always been. 70-year-old rich elitists don't change their stripes. Just gonna be four years of this type of juvenile behavior. This is what the people and prominent Republicans wanted and now all of us have to suffer. Not like he was hiding any of this behavior before. 
Actual Republicans didn't want him. They're just going to make the best of things now.

Guess again, guy. I made my opinion on Hillary abundantly clear around here. Of course, you are a Trumpkin -- you just didn't have the balls to say so openly until after he won, which is utterly hilarious.
What's hilarious is that you think I'm a "Trumpkin" and that you think insulting 50% of the country is perfectly fine.  Seems like someone is not taking this very well.  It's almost as if you're being a sore loser.

Cjw_55106 said:
Ya know, I tend to stay away from these worthless threads, but I feel compelled to simply say #### off. I'm so tired of this bull#### response from all of you douchebags. You put up a terrible candidate and lost. Go cry somewhere else. 
Don't you see this has nothing to do with crying. It's an embarrassment. It's pathetic. Can you honestly not see that??  What the hell is wrong with you?

What's hilarious is that you think I'm a "Trumpkin" and that you think insulting 50% of the country is perfectly fine.  Seems like someone is not taking this very well.  It's almost as if you're being a sore loser.
Way less than 50% of the country voted for him you doofus. And yeah, anyone who did is an idiot or a bigot, and I'll be more than happy to say so here or anywhere else.

As far as you go, you've been gloating up a storm and patting yourself on the back for two months. So... yeah.

Way less than 50% of the country voted for him you doofus. And yeah, anyone who did is an idiot or a bigot, and I'll be more than happy to say so here or anywhere else.

As far as you go, you've been gloating up a storm and patting yourself on the back for two months. So... yeah.
I feel bad for you - lashing out at everything and anything because you can't handle it.  You better get back to your safe space so your delicate self doesn't get anymore upset.  Try some warm milk to see if it will help calm you down.

And if you need someone to talk to, I'll be there for you (these five words I SWEAR to you).

ooofff... the thing is, I don't understand what kind of people just so obviously lie and then people just line up to follow them.  He is literally calling a square a circle and his supporters are agreeing.  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread