What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the days when we criticized someone by saying "teleprompter" because they spoke so eloquently and intelligently in public?  

Remember when we prevented a highly qualified person from entering office because of "emails" who likely would've put a lot more protections in place for the working class americans, and instead put in a highly unqualified person who has installed millionaires/billionaires to lead major agencies and hold cabinet positions, roll back regulations, to wind down consumer-friendly agencies, and who seems to have lied about some of his major platforms (repeal obamacare, renegotiate Iran deal, etc)? 

Each day is a sharp reminder of what we had, and almost had, versus what we actually got.  Woohoo.

Serious question: since you hyphenated them, do you mean they are equivalent?
I realize you're somewhat new to posting so I'll just give you some advice.  Don't respond to Slippery.  He's a well-known troll under his (at least) seventh alias. Responding to him is like trying to teach Latin to a donkey.  You won't get any results,  and you'll just end up frustrated.  

I have 23 members on my ignore list and I guarantee you,  at least 10 of them are this same guy. 

PDFTT (Please Don't Feed The Trolls) 

I realize you're somewhat new to posting so I'll just give you some advice.  Don't respond to Slippery.  He's a well-known troll under his (at least) seventh alias. Responding to him is like trying to teach Latin to a donkey.  You won't get any results,  and you'll just end up frustrated.  

I have 23 members on my ignore list and I guarantee you,  at least 10 of them are this same guy. 

PDFTT (Please Don't Feed The Trolls) 
Heh, thanks man...really appreciate it.  Sometimes my fingers out-pace my mind. ;)   :thumbup:

I know this is silly to bring up with you, but refugees aren't terrorists. They're fleeing terrorists. 
You realize Terrorists hide among the refugees to sneak into our country, right? The ones that aren't terrorists have a tendency to rape(look at Germany) so I am fine with shutting the door on them all.

You realize Terrorists hide among the refugees to sneak into our country, right? The ones that aren't terrorists have a tendency to rape(look at Germany) so I am fine with shutting the door on them all.
Are you truly misinformed enough to believe this?

Answer me ONE question, prove me wrong about my attacks on the wusses who are too afraid to answer a direct questions:

Since 9/11, how many terrorists from the banned countries have killed U.S. citizens on U.S. soil?

Are you truly misinformed enough to believe this?

Answer me ONE question, prove me wrong about my attacks on the wusses who are too afraid to answer a direct questions:

Since 9/11, how many terrorists from the banned countries have killed U.S. citizens on U.S. soil?
Question for you: How many people died from nuclear bombs on U.S. soil? According to your logic we shouldn't protect ourselves against Nuclear attacks.

Question for you: How many people died from nuclear bombs on U.S. soil? According to your logic we shouldn't protect ourselves against Nuclear attacks.
So, you admit it... zero?

Note: sorry to see you are not man enough to answer a ****** simple straight forward question. Again, validates everything I've said about the fanboys who are too afraid to engage in a legitimate discussion. Every answer like this one, and even more so stupid *** smiley faces represents no more than a declaration that you have nothing of actual substance to offer.  If that were not the case, you'd step up and answer a simple question.

Now, you want to get into the nuance of preventative measures? I'd be happy to do so.  With someone who is not too cowardly to answer a question and defend their point without obfuscation and distraction tactics.  

Worthless. 

So, you admit it... zero?

Note: sorry to see you are not man enough to answer a ****** simple straight forward question. Again, validates everything I've said about the fanboys who are too afraid to engage in a legitimate discussion. Every answer like this one, and even more so stupid *** smiley faces represents no more than a declaration that you have nothing of actual substance to offer.  If that were not the case, you'd step up and answer a simple question.

Now, you want to get into the nuance of preventative measures? I'd be happy to do so.  With someone who is not too cowardly to answer a question and defend their point without obfuscation and distraction tactics.  

Worthless. 
:lmao:   Look at this guy coming unhinged.  Personal attacks.  Name calling.  All because he can't get the attention he's desperately seeking. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Still going hysterical in here?  Now even Democrats are recognizing it:

Americans need to get used to the fact Donald Trump was elected as president, US writer Bret Easton Ellis has said.

The American Psycho author hit out at celebrity culture for their continued protests at Mr Trump’s presidency and said there had been an “overreaction” to the rise of the Republican businessman.

Speaking as he launched his art exhibition in central London alongside multimedia artist Alex Israel, Bret said: “I didn’t vote Trump, I’m just saying the hysteria is bothering me a lot more than the reality of what he’s doing
Meme? :lmao:  

I think not.

when you post crap like this you are basically saying you're a jackass. Now I'm not calling you that  , its your post that is saying it. 
You and the fellow fanboys are in a perfect position to judge, I suppose. 

Just say I'm done pulling punches.  If your panties get all in a bunch because I call you out on a very specific behavior, and then you do the exact thing I call you out for while feigning taking some high road, don't know what to say. :shrug:  

FWIW, I'm not using the term flippantly, nor derogatorily... although it may still be derogatory in nature.  It's a 100% accurate depiction of the repeated pattern of behavior.  Freakin' own it already, or change your tactics. 

If you believe in what you say, don't avoid, don't obfuscate, don't blindly like one another and :lmao:  as it renders you exactly as I state.  Hard to call the behavior of lemming like agitation as tactic with literally nothing of substance just to support "your guy" anything but being a fanboy. 

Either I'm incorrect and off base by calling you all out as such, or my contention is accurate.  If I'm shown it's the former (ie. answer direct questions, don't obfuscate and distract - I've LITERALLY asked the same simple thing for months now) then show me, have others show me, and I'll own it. I'll capitulate.  Has happened for me before when I'm shown to be wrong.

However, if it's the latter, FREAKIN' STOP BEING WUSSES AND OWN IT.

That's all I ask.  I'll own it, or you own it.  And so far, my one request of having people answer direct questions and not looking for distraction tactics has yet to be met.  Seems like you all should either own it, admit you just believe this with no actual substantive reasoning or just start answering questions, stop with the :lmao:  and liking of the same, and engage in legitimate discussion.

Otherwise, any legitimate points that you may make in a sea of noise and bull#### is lost. And that doesn't help anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread