What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1-Press conference making sure that you all know that the small inauguration photos were a result of the media
"framing" in order to make the crowd look small. In fact, this was the largest inauguration turnout ever. No questions,
just believe me. Thanks. We move on.  :wall:

Day 2-KAC goes on Meet the Press and refuses to answer Chuck Todd's question about why the lies in the press
conference, explaining them away as simply "alternate facts" and threatens that they may have to re-evaluate their
relationship with Todd/NBC.

Day 3-Spicer has temper tantrum and begs press only to report positive things about Trump administration.

Day 3 UPDATE!!! -Trump lets us all know that he only lost the popular election because 3-5 million people illegally voted for Hillary! He's winning BIGLY!

Day 4-Trump orders scientists at the EPA and Dept. of Ag to no longer communicate with the public. Mum's the word!
This is the original post of the thread. Nearly two years in and it’s pretty much been the same since day one. 

:lmao:  

I think I've watched this 8x.  I'm in complete awe.
I laughed out loud at work. Outstanding. World leaders, knowing they're on camera, simply can't contain themselves. The second tight shot of Trudeau absolutely kills me.

I hope not.  But if this is any indication, it's no wonder some people think impeachment has been around the corner for 1.5 years.  
Real talk: if the Congress was either Democratic or ethical, he would have been impeached already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Real talk: if the Congress was either Democratic or ethical, he would have been impeached already.
If Congress was ethical, every living president (and HW) would be tried for all sorts of crimes.  You really can’t oversell the historically criminal nature of the office.  It’s an international crime syndicate.  

If Congress was ethical, every living president (and HW) would be tried for all sorts of crimes.  You really can’t oversell the historically criminal nature of the office.  It’s an international crime syndicate.  
Listen, I have the same cynical outlook on our government as you do and I believe all Presidents are guided by the military industrial complex, etc., etc.....but for the love of god...can you at least be ####### honest for once and put Trump in a different category than anyone that has come before him???   WTF dude.

Listen, I have the same cynical outlook on our government as you do and I believe all Presidents are guided by the military industrial complex, etc., etc.....but for the love of god...can you at least be ####### honest for once and put Trump in a different category than anyone that has come before him???   WTF dude.
It's easier to be fooled than to admit you've been fooled.  He's never going to admit jack. Just pop in and troll once in a while.

Can you give me a citation to a federal statute you think Obama violated during his presidency, and a link to a news story about his actions that violate the statute?

TIA.

Can you give me a citation to a federal statute you think Obama violated during his presidency, and a link to a news story about his actions that violate the statute?

TIA.
Hmm, let me see here.. ah, yes.  Here it is- § R-1: Ren's statute of killing kids is wrong.

Hmm, let me see here.. ah, yes.  Here it is- § R-1: Ren's statute of killing kids is wrong.
If only I could find a post from someone in this forum explaining that just because something is wrong, that doesn't make it a crime.

Oh hey, look at this genius! You should debate that guy. It would be a helluva discussion, considering your diametrically opposed views on the meaning of criminality. Want me to start a thread?

If only I could find a post from someone in this forum explaining that just because something is wrong, that doesn't make it a crime.

Oh hey, look at this genius! You should debate that guy. It would be a helluva discussion, considering your diametrically opposed views on the meaning of criminality. Want me to start a thread?
You think opposition research is on the same scale as killing kids with flying robots?  

Ha!  Now I know you're making it up.  Ren doesn't get involved in actual politics and certainly doesn't draft legislation or lobby his representatives for it.
What makes the basis for their legal framework any more legitimate than mine?  I didn't consent to theirs any more than they consented to mine.  Mine would actually punish people for killing kids.  

If Tobias' lawyerly obeisance to some federal code, immortalized by gems like Clarence Thomas and Brett Kavanaugh, is more important than punishing criminals for killing innocent people, he can have it.  When I kill people, I'm a murderer.  When a President does it, he's pragmatic.  Joke country

You think opposition research is on the same scale as killing kids with flying robots?  
Way to change the subject to avoid confronting the fact that you totally contradicted yourself in two posts within 15 minutes of each other!

To answer your question honestly even though you never ever seem able to extend me the same courtesy: No, I don't. But I also know for a fact that the act of ending a child's life is not necessarily criminal. The only limitation on hypotheticals is one's imagination. And as it turns out, while I don't approve of drone attacks specifically because of the potential for collateral damage, approving one that inadvertently ends the life of an innocent person, child or otherwise, is neither a crime in the United States nor is it a violation of any international agreement to which the US is a party. 

And given that you just finished explaining to us in the Russia thread that bad things aren't necessarily crimes and presumably that only crimes are impeachable, and you're trying to argue for the impeachment of Obama (and others) here, I'll ask you again- what federal statute did Obama violate?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread