What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you're right, I honestly don't know if you are or not.

But Id be curious to know the number of  people that are in this country that would like to vote but can't because they can't afford an ID, but also have an iPhone in their pocket
Yeah, why suspect people in power taking drastic measures to preserve their power when you can just blame immigrants and poor people instead?

Lutherman2112 said:
You might want to review the dates for early voting as 90 days is a tad bit off.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/early-voting-states-228435
yea it is, i admit I was way off. Felt like 90 days haha. sept 23, 47 day early voting, just seems ridiculous to me. I was all for early voting when I saw Ohio in 2004, although that was mostly shenanigans. 2 weeks would be max when I'm king of the world.

Time consuming is an excuse?  Most states issue photo Id for under 25 bucks. 
So you want to put a price on a requirement to vote?

To fight a problem that statistically doesn't exist.

Im for voter ID...if IDs are provided free, don't cost a lot to the taxpayer, and this includes transportation to get people to where they need to be and keep these places open hours people can get to them.

The reason most are against most of the voter ID laws?  Because they are enacted in a way to favor one political party.  This has been shown time and time again that the way they are implemented is done for that reason and has zero to do with fraud.

Matthias said:
The party of Voter ID TRUST IN ELECTIONS just dismantled the only federal agency tasked with making sure voting machines won't be hacked. Because why would you change the results of thousands of votes when you can change them 1 at a time.
yup, that's a bull#### move and I hate it. Republicans suck but they don't represent republican voter views or people on this board with that move.

So you want to put a price on a requirement to vote?

To fight a problem that statistically doesn't exist.

Im for voter ID...if IDs are provided free, don't cost a lot to the taxpayer, and this includes transportation to get people to where they need to be and keep these places open hours people can get to them.

The reason most are against most of the voter ID laws?  Because they are enacted in a way to favor one political party.  This has been shown time and time again that the way they are implemented is done for that reason and has zero to do with fraud.
So someone doesn't have 20 bucks and time to get an id?  But they have time to stand in line and vote?  Stop this benefit one party nonsense.  Rules are same for everyone. Your party needs to convince poor people the other party hates them though. 

This is why no one has a serious conversation with you. You move goalposts, make up your own rules, act like an ###, and don't care about anything but your own opinion. So you deserve the  :lmao: you get especially when you claim you're not a troll. 
Not sure how I moved any goalposts. I stated my opinion which I emphatically believe. Surely that's the opposite of trolling? And of course I care about other opinions, but you didn't choose to offer one. Rather than dispute any of what I wrote, you chose to insult me. 

Every other country in the world requires voter ID. It's just an excuse.
:sigh:

http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2016/jun/20/barack-obama/barack-obama-austin-says-us-only-advanced-democrac/

Voter Identification Laws in 15 ‘Peer Democracies’ to U.S.

TYPE OF ID LAW

PEER COUNTRIES

No ID required

Australia, Denmark, New Zealand and the United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland)

ID required only when identity in doubt

Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Switzerland, Sweden

Multiple non-photo IDs accepted

India, Canada

Photo ID required, but easy to obtain

Spain, France, Malta, Belgium, Mexico

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how I moved any goalposts. I stated my opinion which I emphatically believe. Surely that's the opposite of trolling? And of course I care about other opinions, but you didn't choose to offer one. Rather than dispute any of what I wrote, you chose to insult me. 
Stop. Just stop. 

:sigh: http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2016/jun/20/barack-obama/barack-obama-austin-says-us-only-advanced-democrac/

TYPE OF ID LAW

PEER COUNTRIES

No ID required

Australia, Denmark, New Zealand and the United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland)

India, Canada

That looks like some alternative facts there. 

http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2016/jun/20/barack-obama/barack-obama-austin-says-us-only-advanced-democrac/

TYPE OF ID LAW

PEER COUNTRIES

No ID required

India, Canada

Waste of time looking that up. If that was remotely close to true, that would've been a standard bearer argument for these fools.

Last edited:
Flynn has apologized to Pence, the White House says.

So that's the end of it, I guess? No firing of Flynn. No statements by Trump. No comments by Republicans in the House or Senate. We'll just all pretend this never happened and go on our merry ways, right? 
It isn't the end of this story at all

So someone doesn't have 20 bucks and time to get an id?  But they have time to stand in line and vote?  Stop this benefit one party nonsense.  Rules are same for everyone. Your party needs to convince poor people the other party hates them though. 
"In its majestic equality, the law forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, beg in the streets and steal loaves of bread."

There really isn't any point in discussing voter ID laws (or anything else) with these rubes. The orange messiah came down out of Trump Tower with stone tablets that said that millions of illegals voted, and that's the end of the story.

Its not nonsense...do the research.  Look at NC and what was found.

Nonsense is saying we need ID because we said so...rather than understanding what the issue is and the lack of any real voter fraud problem that an ID would fix.

Quit with the "your party" nonsense...because that is truely nonsense.

Now post the little laughing guy and move on.

I'm for free voter id, and aren't poor people on medicaid or some kind of program and could we tie that in with getting id to them. Everyone here is acting like poor people are at work or at home 100 percent of their life, and couldn't get id once that would let them vote in all future elections. This is bigotry of low expectations.  

I gotta say, I've seen a lot of grift movies.  But the amount of cash Trump is skimming right now is beautiful to behold.  I mean, you have to give the guy credit.  He's going to make a ton of money off this presidency thing.  Nobody is ever going to convict him of anything.  He gets lifetime security and a pension.  He's already won.  

The sheer audacity of the scale of this con is maybe the greatest in the history of the world.  
If he pulls it off yes. I still think there is a non-zero chance of impeachment or him being lined up in front of a firing squad for treason, but this is the Emporer's New Clothes on a whole different level.

I'm for free voter id, and aren't poor people on medicaid or some kind of program and could we tie that in with getting id to them. Everyone here is acting like poor people are at work or at home 100 percent of their life, and couldn't get id once that would let them vote in all future elections. This is bigotry of low expectations.  
Instead of just spouting off what comes off of the top of your head, why don't you read up on it.

If he pulls it off yes. I still think there is a non-zero chance of impeachment or him being lined up in front of a firing squad for treason, but this is the Emporer's New Clothes on a whole different level.
Impeachment won't change the scale of the grift or the success so far.  Firing squad, seriously?  We can't even get half the country to disavow him.  He's not facing any firing squad.  

Its not nonsense...do the research.  Look at NC and what was found.

Nonsense is saying we need ID because we said so...rather than understanding what the issue is and the lack of any real voter fraud problem that an ID would fix.

Quit with the "your party" nonsense...because that is truely nonsense.

Now post the little laughing guy and move on.
:lmao:  This one?

Impeachment won't change the scale of the grift or the success so far.  Firing squad, seriously?  We can't even get half the country to disavow him.  He's not facing any firing squad.  
He is so reckless he may do something intentionally or not that is highly treasoness, if he hasn't already. Didn't say it was likely, but to have the intelligence agencies say the president is compromised is a new one.

TYPE OF ID LAW

PEER COUNTRIES

No ID required

India, Canada

Where's the rest of the world? 

Can we please not hijack this thread with a voter ID debate. There is a specific voter ID thread where this has been argued as nauseum.

lets leave this thread clean for trump's foibles and pizza orgies.
Wait, in the Trump thread where he keeps bringing up millions and millions of people voting illegally, we are not to discuss voter fraud or voter ID?

BS

An argument either has merit or it doesn't.  It doesn't depend on if someone complained enough about Hillary in the past.
I was not disputing the merits as there is definitely justification to point out the ethical issue with the arrangement and Trump's action.    But the credibility of the outrage is greatly diminished when you look at the hypocrisy. 

Can we please not hijack this thread with a voter ID debate. There is a specific voter ID thread where this has been argued as nauseum.

lets leave this thread clean for trump's foibles and pizza orgies.
Trump likes the pizza now? I've been away from infowars for too long.

Wait, in the Trump thread where he keeps bringing up millions and millions of people voting illegally, we are not to discuss voter fraud or voter ID?
I think it's fine to say how ridiculous the claim is by him and he has no facts to back it up, but to actually argue the voter id debate here is fairly pointless like everything else, so I guess carry on. 

It's not a debate when all you have is "Trump said so" weighed against decades of hard evidence that no significant voter fraud occurs. So yeah, I'll stick with laughing at your uneducated a$$.
See there you go again. Lose for intelligent dialogue on your part requires you to name call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread