What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When in doubt, take it to the dopes;

President Trump is getting back on the campaign trail.

Trump will appear at a rally in Melbourne, Fla., on Saturday. The event details were posted to his website, and Trump later tweeted the news.

Campaign rally 3 weeks in!  Winning!

Ditkaless Wonders said:
Inside of 12 years.  No debt.  $500,000 house paid off.  1.5 million in mostly stocks, 90%, all in a 401 and a 457. $100,000 in a Roth.  Owner of a quarter section (160 acres) dairy farm in Wisconsin being eyed by Commercial developers, its the first property off of an Interstate exit. A small pension, $168 per month for my lifetime and the lifetime of any extant life I designate before death, right now a 14 year old.
I would short Borscht  and Vodka.... you can't go wrong!! 

So, what exactly is this rally supposed to achieve?  (I mean....other than keeping him out of the Oval for another weekend on our dime).

He's seriously going to go "campaign" again, or something?  He may want to think about staying in town and minding the store on a Saturday shift for a change, given all that's been going down, but what do I know?

(It's also a nice touch that he pretty much chose the butthole of the Space Coast for his little get together.  Guessing Brevard must've been pretty heavy duty in the Trump camp last Nov?)

Last edited by a moderator:
So, what exactly is this rally supposed to achieve?  (I mean....other than keeping him out of the Oval for another weekend on our dime).

He's seriously going to go "campaign" again, or something?  He may want to think about staying in town and minding the store on a Saturday shift for a change, given all that's been going down, but what do I know?
It's his version of a "fireside chat". I'm stoked.

OK, CNN has made the point that in January 5, President-Elect Trump was informed that high level members of his campaign had contact with Russian intelligence officers all throughout his campaign. 6 days later Trump was asked the question in public and he denied any knowledge, a direct lie. 

In addition, Sean Spicer, Kellyanne Conway, Brian Flynn,  Reince Priebus,Stephen Miller, and Mike Pence have all strenuously and publicly denied that there was any contact, Spicer as late as yesterday afternoon. There is the possibility that at least some of these people were unaware of the contact, (which CNN has reported was with Flynn, Manafort, and unnamed others) or they are lying too. 

OK, CNN has made the point that in January 5, President-Elect Trump was informed that high level members of his campaign had contact with Russian intelligence officers all throughout his campaign. 6 days later Trump was asked the question in public and he denied any knowledge, a direct lie. 

In addition, Sean Spicer, Kellyanne Conway, Brian Flynn,  Reince Priebus,Stephen Miller, and Mike Pence have all strenuously and publicly denied that there was any contact, Spicer as late as yesterday afternoon. There is the possibility that at least some of these people were unaware of the contact, (which CNN has reported was with Flynn, Manafort, and unnamed others) or they are lying too. 
Jesus Christ stop grasping at straws and let it go

Carter Page in an interview on PBS NewsHour with Judy Woodruff, just introduced (as far as I know) a creative new narritve/talking point in regards to the Steele dossier....

"...the Dodgey dossier."  :D

Bonus points for the alliteration.

jonessed said:
ICE stated he was picked up because he was a known gang member.  That's why you don't post articles from DailyKOs.  They leave stuff like that out.
The article mentioned that.

(It's also a nice touch that he pretty much chose the butthole of the Space Coast for his little get together.  Guessing Brevard must've been pretty heavy duty in the Trump camp last Nov?)
It's really very simple.  He believes everyone loves him,  yet for the last few weeks he's been hearing negative stuff about him.  Probably the first time in his life he's had people tell him he's wrong and they don't like him. 

He needs a crowd of adoring fans to recharge his batteries.  If he can get 19,000 people cheering for him he'll extrapolate that out to the entire country. Everyone loves him again! 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread