What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Kareem Hunt, CLE (6 Viewers)

this kid is GOLD! Looking at their schedule I wouldn't be surprised if he gets 1200+ rushing yards, 500+ receiving and 40+ catches. Could end up as the steal of this years draft. It is early and injuries happen but he defiantly passes the eye test and their schedule doesn't have a lot of very good defenses.

Perfect start for Hunt. I was not a believer, I'm sold and I'm buying in my main event draft early and often.

Congrats on all Hunt owners.

My man crush has reached epic proportions. 

:wub:  

doubters who passed on him for CMC?  Yeah - notsomuch. 
I did. Didn't even think twice about it. After hindsight a few days later I started regretting it. Still almost got him in the 4th AND was sniped one pick before. Let out  and audible groan and the guy said "i never steal your players"

Where does Hunt stand for all time rookie RB debuts (real and fantasy)?

* Per Bigboy's stat, Sims and Hunt likely only two RB debuts with 200+ yards & 3 TDs since merger.

NE had lost something like only two of their last 107 games at home with a 4th quarter lead (I think that was the stat, not going into...).

Last edited by a moderator:
Not for nothing but Charc West looked great against this defense as well on his TD.  Also the Chiefs line looks great.  Hunt looks good, but I'd like to see another week or two before I give him the ROY award 

Whole Chiefs offense played like they were out for revenge.  Hard to see Smith maintaining this level.  Still, wow.

Not for nothing but Charc West looked great against this defense as well on his TD.  Also the Chiefs line looks great.  Hunt looks good, but I'd like to see another week or two before I give him the ROY award 
Not for nothing, bur the NEP defense was super gassed by that point & the refs missed a blatant hold on that TD play. 

This is a false equivalency. 

Well, I guess that will settle the debate for at least a little while.  Still as strong a proponent as I've been I didn't have the stomach to start him tonight.  

Hot Sauce Guy said:
I draft Saturday. I'll happily take him if I miss DJ/Bell/Brown 

the points count. That's a massive blow to your week 1 opppnent. 
Is drafting Hunt at 1.01 a completely insane idea?   I draft Sat night, and don't quite know what to do with this info

#seriousquestion

Bronco Billy said:
Well, I guess that will settle the debate for at least a little while.  Still as strong a proponent as I've been I didn't have the stomach to start him tonight.  
Me too, but I also wasn't going to pull the trigger.  Then Ajayi was out. So in he went. 

Users who are viewing this thread