What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Kareem Hunt, CLE (5 Viewers)

Why in the hell did the Chiefs send him home from practice TODAY? They've know about this since February.  So stupid.  Joe Public ain't that stupid, NFL.

It looks like when Hunt turned that corner, at the start of the video, that he wasn't nearly as worked up as moments later. That looks like when the "N" word may have occurred and he lunged and shoved her. After she made a fist and punched him in the face it went up a notch. Even so, his friends had Hunt and moved him back around the corner. The girl proceeded to chase after him, shoving his friend twice, when Hunt pushed his friend from behind, causing him to fall into the girl and both to stumble to the ground. Wish there was audio to hear what she was yelling, up until this point I don't think Hunt is in too much trouble. Then he had to do that kick...

He's toast for this year.  with a side helping of egg-on-face for the Chiefs and even more so the NFL, both of whom obviously have seen this video before.

Why does this take so long to come out?   It happened in February 
Charges were dropped as both the victim and key witnesses had different stories. The girl apparently wouldn't have sex with a member of Hunt's group and there were some comments about she may have used some racial slurs towards Hunt. Not defending the incident at all just putting the info out there 

Total bs, he notified the league and team of what happened.  10 months later a video comes out and now their ready to take action.  So where's the motivation to ever report a situation to the team.

And where the hell is the players association, they should be taking action for the player

Total bs, he notified the league and team of what happened.  10 months later a video comes out and now their ready to take action.  So where's the motivation to ever report a situation to the team.

And where the hell is the players association, they should be taking action for the player
"I murdered a hooker and buried her in the desert and now the NFL is calling the cops?! Wheres the motivation to report a situation to the NFL???"

Yeah... the Player's Association is more likely to come out against Hunt than help him.

Charges were dropped as both the victim and key witnesses had different stories. The girl apparently wouldn't have sex with a member of Hunt's group and there were some comments about she may have used some racial slurs towards Hunt. Not defending the incident at all just putting the info out there 
Appreciate the info. Racial slurs or not, he is way in the wrong here. Hunt is an idiot. Mixon is an idiot. Rice is an idiot. It amazes me that he couldn’t keep his composure when an underage GIRL is acting like an entitled brat. To stoop to her level shows a complete lack of emotional and self control.  Not to mention the hours of training and self awareness that I assume they get from their teams. Wow. 

No defending this.  Rookie move.  If you have an issue with somebody in situations like this you sit calmly on the couch and have your people remove the person from the room, the hotel, whatever.  No excuses.  Somebody calling you a name, no matter how hateful, isn't an excuse to hit/kick a woman.  Should be out of the league.

the report of what actually happened is interesting. friends of his friend, once he found out they were 19 he asked them to leave. girl pitches a fit and instigates the whole thing. I'm trying to get a link to the report but it's definitely the "other side of the story"... more than just a video
Still not a good look. Dude threw a girl into a wall and kicked her while she was down. Automatic suspension. 

They said she called him the "n" word, but not sure whether there was an "r" at the end or not.
It really doesn't matter if there is an R or not at the end. No one should say it. To quote Stephan A Smith after the Riley Cooper situation anyone who uses it sounds like an idiot and shouldn't be taken seriously. Any black person who's offended by it probably uses it like they do words like Yes and No. Smith was called things by the Black community such as a Uncle Tom and many used other racial slurs against him for his statement which was 100% true. Black people using it and then being offended when others use it are hypocrites. White people using it sound like backwoods white trash and sound dumb and aren't "gangsta" or whatever the "cool kids" say these days. Trying to defend the use of it makes you no better. 

I picked Ware up in a defensive move. no chance I'm starting him over my other 3 studs. 

It is very possible to have an objective opinion in here. the title is bad. the NFL and KC knew about it and did nothing. the video shows him committing a crime against a young woman. no charges filed. this looks bad for the NFL. 
Is this a fact?

There is no way this can be true.  When you watch the video interview of the girl just after the ruckus by the police, she mentions wanting to watch the video to see what happened.
It's already been reported the Chiefs knew about this and had a conversation with Ware. Andy met with him back in June over it. KC didn't do anything at the time since charges were dropped and police were hearing so many conflicting stories everyone just said F it and dropped the whole matter it seems. 

"I murdered a hooker and buried her in the desert and now the NFL is calling the cops?! Wheres the motivation to report a situation to the NFL???"
I don’t care what she allegedly called him....didn’t anybody ever teach him you never hit a woman, ever 

Is this Hunt's girlfriend?  Wife?
Doesn't seem like it from what I read. Initial story I heard was mutual friends and fight started do to her not wanting to have Sex with one of the guys in Hunt's group. Theres other stories like her calling Hunt the N word and other stuff. The story of how this all happened is so over the place. Doesn't defend Hunt kicking her though. Point is theres a lot more to this then what the video is showing. 

the report of what actually happened is interesting. friends of his friend, once he found out they were 19 he asked them to leave. girl pitches a fit and instigates the whole thing. I'm trying to get a link to the report but it's definitely the "other side of the story"... more than just a video
There's also reports of the girl shouting racial obscenities at Hunt and his group as well. Charges were dropped on everyone that was charged because the cops had so many conflicting reports. It was an apparently train wreck. 

It looks like when Hunt turned that corner, at the start of the video, that he wasn't nearly as worked up as moments later. That looks like when the "N" word may have occurred and he lunged and shoved her. After she made a fist and punched him in the face it went up a notch. Even so, his friends had Hunt and moved him back around the corner. The girl proceeded to chase after him, shoving his friend twice, when Hunt pushed his friend from behind, causing him to fall into the girl and both to stumble to the ground. Wish there was audio to hear what she was yelling, up until this point I don't think Hunt is in too much trouble. Then he had to do that kick...
So what your saying is he might have grounds for self defense here? Honestly not defending here but if someone was being racist I don't care if it's male or female their ### deserves a beatdown. No need to belittle people like that

Appreciate the info. Racial slurs or not, he is way in the wrong here. Hunt is an idiot. Mixon is an idiot. Rice is an idiot. It amazes me that he couldn’t keep his composure when an underage GIRL is acting like an entitled brat. To stoop to her level shows a complete lack of emotional and self control.  Not to mention the hours of training and self awareness that I assume they get from their teams. Wow. 
Honestly like I just said if she was a racist she deserves to be hit. I don't care who you are. Racist are low lifes of the earth and asking for something to happen. If this comes out that she and her friends snuck into some party or whatever and Hunt found out they were underage and kicked them out. Then she throws a hissy fit and acts entitled and started throwing racial slurs I see no sympathy for her. Should he have hit it? probably not and most likely she knew who he was and figured if she wasn't gonna get her way I know he's famous so I'll bait him into doing something stupid and try to ruin his livelyhood. This is why I'm so skeptical of girls coming out against Athletes and all. Theres some real scummy people on the other side just looking to ruin someone because they are successful

What difference does it make if it's a woman?  I'm tied up in a pretzel between patriarchy and equality.
Not sure if you were replying to my post, but the point wasn't that she's a girl, but that she's on the ground and posing no threat at the point in time when decided to kick her. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Saying stuff like this is ridiculous. I can’t believe there are people that view this video in this way. If his friends weren’t there he would have beat the crap out of her earlier. He got free for a couple seconds and look what he did. I don’t care if we got audio. There is nothing a woman can say to make this reaction ok. 

Honestly like I just said if she was a racist she deserves to be hit. I don't care who you are. Racist are low lifes of the earth and asking for something to happen. If this comes out that she and her friends snuck into some party or whatever and Hunt found out they were underage and kicked them out. Then she throws a hissy fit and acts entitled and started throwing racial slurs I see no sympathy for her. Should he have hit it? probably not and most likely she knew who he was and figured if she wasn't gonna get her way I know he's famous so I'll bait him into doing something stupid and try to ruin his livelyhood. This is why I'm so skeptical of girls coming out against Athletes and all. Theres some real scummy people on the other side just looking to ruin someone because they are successful
Yeah, she's the scummy one in this whole thing

Saying stuff like this is ridiculous. I can’t believe there are people that view this video in this way. If his friends weren’t there he would have beat the crap out of her earlier. He got free for a couple seconds and look what he did. I don’t care if we got audio. There is nothing a woman can say to make this reaction ok. 
Well she did throw her body in front of his foot just as he was swinging it

Not sure if you were replying to my post, but the point wasn't that she's a girl, but that she's on the ground and posing no threat at the point in time when decided to lick her. 
well, if he licked her in the video, this would be a very different conversation.

(just messing with u, not trying to be a spelling police)

i'm a bit put off by some of you trying to find an out for him in this situation. nothing that could have happened during or prior to that video justifies what I saw. it's not a matter of whether i agree with u all about the racist comments.

Is this a fact?
Yes the league knew about the incident in February and KC did as well. Hunt also told the team about it and another situation that happened This incident with the video I don't think the league gained access to the tape. Thought I read no one could get access for the video for whatever reason till now which is why it came out now. NFL and KC did nothing because the charges on Hunt were dropped after The Girl who was hit, Hunt, a Witeness and others involved all gave conflicting stories. Nothing could be proven at the time so everything was dropped. The NFL and KC did the right thing. Until they could get evidence and until he was actually charged they were just gonna sit there and wait. It's like some IG model running to the cops and saying X Player R**ed me." in truth the sex was consensual she got knocked up and now trying to just get money from the player. Meanwhile she's had multiple partners and doesn't know who the father is so she blackmails the player to give her $$$ or she's calling R. Should the League and team suspend X player for that? You need everything you can to prove either way first. 

The video doesn't lie. Kareem Hunt, unfortunately because I own him in multiple dynasty leagues, will go the way of Ray Rice.

He's done.

Yeah, she's the scummy one in this whole thing
You don't think racist deserve a beating? I'm not saying she is or isn't right now. But if the Hunt's side of the story checks out she's just another entitled loser. No Hunt shouldn't have hit her with his status and all but honestly if you are gonna play stupid games you win stupid prizes and I'm not gonna feel sorry for the girl for being an entitled racist brat in that case. 

Just think -- if KC had suspended him at the beginning of the season, they would be poised to make a playoff run right about now.

Instead......they'll limp into the playoffs and flame out in the first round like they always do.

Users who are viewing this thread