What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

So hungover this morning I accidently wore two different shoes (1 Viewer)

Quint said:
nice. 

have you discharged a sentence for a conviction of a felony pursuant to any state or federal law regarding the possession, distribution, manufacturing, cultivation or use of a controlled substance, including probation or parole, within the last 10 years, even if the conviction occurred over 10 years ago? 
My record is spotless bro

So anyhoo everything’s ok now. Got a date in a couple of days with a cute chick that’s aching for me. We’ve exchanged several dirty picks and had sexted a lot and talked on the phone tonight. She’s also in the restaurant biz and our schedules work out pretty good.

5’2 , Hispanic, thick in the right places. She sounds like she will be able to straighten me out pretty good.

Dude, if this thread in the FFA so disturbs you, it is not too much to ask that you just scroll past it or do not click on it when you see his latest posts or any comments in response?
Man, I try. It's like a train wreck though. 

RokNRole said:
I’m tired of woman BS.

Im equally tired of the “ rich” misogynistic pricks on here.

Ive found my dream girl but she doesn’t own me. I’ve got a lot of prospects set up . If she comes around she can have me but I will not play her games nor will I play anyone’s games.

My ex has been in contact and she has finally realized what she gave up. They can all realize that one day. As much as I love I can only do so much. I can’t keep a woman from giving up a good guy , and when they do, even whenthat guy is me, I can’t help but chuckle.

RNR is goingtp be alright. 

Im moving to Colorado soon, getting my grow license and going to be a GM a dispensary . If the women there prove to be just as difficult I’m ready to buy a piece and put a bullet in my head. 

Going out on my own terms.
I believe you may find it is not all that easy to get a license, not for you.  As for buying a gun for one time use, consider renting. 

Why would it be difficult?
Because when I wrote the regs it was with a mind to keep those like you out.  Do you think you can come into the state, establish residency that day, apply for a license, have essentially no capital for growing mediums, lights, air exchangers, security, testing, for the rent or ownership of the facility itself, and start growing pot and selling it to dispensaries that already have contracts committing them to certain growers?

Even with no felonies and no drug related offenses do you think there is not a background check on financial responsibility?  We want our taxes, how's your track record there?

This is not a business for the undercapitalized, poor planning, dreamers with a history of non-compliance with government regs and revenue departments. 

If you want a nearly no capitalization business with your own hours wash windows and put up Christmas lights.  All you will need is a squeegee or two and a couple of ladders.  There is good money there for those who hustle.  Soon you can add a shovel and a snowblower and then some yard equipment, and before you know it you have your own landscape and maintenance company.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because when I wrote the regs it was with a mind to keep those like you out.  Do you think you can come into the state, establish residency that day, apply for a license, have essentially no capital for growing mediums, lights, air exchangers, security, testing, for the rent or ownership of the facility itself, and start growing pot and selling it to dispensaries that already have contracts committing them to certain growers?

Even with no felonies and no drug related offenses do you think there is not a background check on financial responsibility?  We want our taxes, how's your track record there?

This is not a business for the undercapitalized, poor planning, dreamers with a history of non-compliance with government regs and revenue departments. 

If you want a nearly no capitalization business with your own hours wash windows and put up Christmas lights.  All you will need is a squeegee or two and a couple of ladders.  There is good money there for those who hustle.  Soon you can add a shovel and a snowblower and then some yard equipment, and before you know it you have your own landscape and maintenance company.
My friend is going to be one of the owners and he’s going to pay for my training and make me a GM. Had you read what I wrote before going off on a self serving blowhard of a tangent you would have seen I said I was going to be a “GM” not an owner.

You are a bozo.

that suggestion involves more commitment and capital expenditure than jason wants. he seems more like one of those squeegee kids that cleans your windshield when you stop at a traffic light. 

My friend is going to be one of the owners and he’s going to pay for my training and make me a GM. Had you read what I wrote before going off on a self serving blowhard of a tangent you would have seen I said I was going to be a “GM” not an owner.

You are a bozo.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. DW is anything but a bozo. You said you were going to get your grow license. DW appears to have authored the regulations for doing so in CO (is that the case, DW?) Pretty impressive if you ask me. You might want to consider asking him what roadblocks you might encounter in the license acquisition process and figure out how to overcome them rather than calling him names. You might find him enormously helpful. 

Besides which, calling my friend a bozo is way out of line. DW is a GD national treasure; if that hasn't been your experience, I'd recommend another approach. I assure you, he's a great guy. 

You are a bozo.
You just called one of the classiest, eloquent people on the board a bozo.  I don't know anyone that doesn't respect DW.  You done messed up Aaron.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. DW is anything but a bozo. You said you were going to get your grow license. DW appears to have authored the regulations for doing so in CO (is that the case, DW?) Pretty impressive if you ask me. You might want to consider asking him what roadblocks you might encounter in the license acquisition process and figure out how to overcome them rather than calling him names. You might find him enormously helpful. 

Besides which, calling my friend a bozo is way out of line. DW is a GD national treasure; if that hasn't been your experience, I'd recommend another approach. I assure you, he's a great guy. 
A great guy going out of his way to attack me over something I didn’t say? The purpose of his comment was to insult me. If he’s your bud consider addressing that.

i was nice and I asked what possible roadblocks I could have with no criminal record.

You are a bozo.
A bozo that pretty much owned you

I wrote the regs for the City of Aurora.  My model was used by the Governor's Task Force for the State regs as a starting point.  I was a consultant to two of the work group's that produced the final State regs.  I also did a white paper predicting the eventual movement to try to start private "members only" consumptions clubs, a thing now coming to pass.

As for Rok, he is more than free to vent at me any time.  I take no offense as I place no value on his words.  I wish him luck.  I encourage him to realistic goals.  He is not yet ready to do the hard work of taking control of his life.  He sees himself as an object worked upon by external forces from an unjust world that has focused its misery on him, for no apparent reason, rather than an actor, capable of effecting events around him.  If it helps him to vent at me I am glad to provide the release.  He is in pain and if it helps him through the day that's great.

As for him being GM and not owner, let's just say that I do not believe any responsible business person would put their capital and their time behind him.  Let's also say that obtaining his licensure will not be a foregone conclusion, not by any means. 9I note my post did not assume he was going to be an owner, but as he said a GM.  GM's have license hurdles too Rok.)This is just another in his long line of fantasies.  I challenge him to prove me wrong.  I would like to be proved wrong.  Rok, can you harness your anger long enough to motivate yourself to prove me wrong?  Do it, if you can.

Actaully I'm kind off a ####, but I mean well and I do appreciate the kind words.  You are tops in my book.  Keep up the good work.  This kid needs you even when he is in one of his moods and thinks he does not.

Actaully I'm kind off a ####, but I mean well and I do appreciate the kind words.  You are tops in my book.  Keep up the good work.  This kid needs you even when he is in one of his moods and thinks he does not.
Thanks for giving me a jerky response to my question and make me look like the bad guy because your beloved on here.

I wrote the regs for the City of Aurora.  My model was used by the Governor's Task Force for the State regs as a starting point.  I was a consultant to two of the work group's that produced the final State regs.  I also did a white paper predicting the eventual movement to try to start private "members only" consumptions clubs, a thing now coming to pass.

As for Rok, he is more than free to vent at me any time.  I take no offense as I place no value on his words.  I wish him luck.  I encourage him to realistic goals.  He is not yet ready to do the hard work of taking control of his life.  He sees himself as an object worked upon by external forces from an unjust world that has focused its misery on him, for no apparent reason, rather than an actor, capable of effecting events around him.  If it helps him to vent at me I am glad to provide the release.  He is in pain and if it helps him through the day that's great.

As for him being GM and not owner, let's just say that I do not believe any responsible business person would put their capital and their time behind him.  Let's also say that obtaining his licensure will not be a foregone conclusion, not by any means. 9I note my post did not assume he was going to be an owner, but as he said a GM.  GM's have license hurdles too Rok.)This is just another in his long line of fantasies.  I challenge him to prove me wrong.  I would like to be proved wrong.  Rok, can you harness your anger long enough to motivate yourself to prove me wrong?  Do it, if you can.
Think what you like about my personal life but don’t question my ability at work. I busted my ### and did a great job at the staffing agency and was promoted very quickly. I’m one of the top servers at my job now and even train new people who have considerably more experience in the industry than I do and I’m always on the schedule during busy shifts and often put in charge of high profile parties because I don’t make mistakes and I’m knowledgeable about the joint.

The irresponsible business owner in question is one of my new best friends. He’s a sargeant in the military , did a 6 year combat tour in Afghanistan and has been a drill sargeant and trained SWAT units in several States in counterterrorism.

He knows I’m smart and I work hard. What qualifies you to question his judgement?

Prove me wrong.  Prove all of your doubters wrong, if you can.  Let's see you bring that powerful brain and that unparalleled work ethic to bear.  #### or get off of the pot.  Now is the time. Do it. 

I haven’t smoked pot in over two months.
It is a figure of speech.   And the pot in it is not the drug but a toilet.  I almost posted a joked about before you posted with you being offended by taking it literally. 

Anyway I think RNR is gonna be alright. I’ve made some really good friends lately which I’m happy about and tomorrow night I’m meeting a cute , thick , Latina mom that is super in to me. 

Shes got a 6 year old son and the father is not and has never been in the picture. As long as the vag don’t stink I’m going to be passing go pretty soon.

Once I’m in a nice relationship and getting laid regularly I’ll probably be much less of a #####. We have plans a couple days this week if all goes well and I’ll post a pic  of us once I know everything is legit.

Reminds me of the time so long ago, what a month, when Rok;'s friend the Chef was going to have Rok manage his new Restaurant/Coke distributorship.  Some guy he had recently met was so impressed with Rok's ability to do a line that he was going to risk his reputation and capital on having Rok run his new company, that in spite of absolutely no experience doing so.

Time to stop looking for others to validate your life.  Time to put away fantasies and excuses.  Past time to start working on yourself.  Spend the money you spend self-medicating on real treatment.  Take positive steps everyday, and build on them, one on top of another.  But no, instead he is already in love with a woman he does not know.  He will change his life.  He will be Daddy to her son, another avenue already gone down what, two months ago.

I hope he gets mad at me.  I hope he decides to prove me wrong, to shut me up.  I hope he motivates.  I dare him to do so.  I want him to have a career, not a job.  I want him to find mental health even if the path to that is anger at me.  I want him to have a healthy relationship, not one that is responsible for fixing him, put one he gets as a result of fixing himself.  All it takes is hard work, giving up feeling sorry for himself.

As for me commenting on your work ethic, working nearly full time, training new folks into the intricacies of serving tables, being assigned to busy shifts when everybody is assigned because, well its a busy shift, that shows me nothing.  You want to show me something, show up sober.  After your shift put your money in a bank instead of up your nose.  Stop playing video games and angry music during your free time and do something positive, learn a new skill, volunteer somewhere, meet folks working towards a future instead of dwelling on your past, get outside yourself, frankly inside yourself is not all that interesting.

Don't like the free advice, don't invite it by posting.

Reminds me of the time so long ago, what a month, when Rok;'s friend the Chef was going to have Rok manage his new Restaurant/Coke distributorship.  Some guy he had recently met was so impressed with Rok's ability to do a line that he was going to risk his reputation and capital on having Rok run his new company, that in spite of absolutely no experience doing so.

Time to stop looking for others to validate your life.  Time to put away fantasies and excuses.  Past time to start working on yourself.  Spend the money you spend self-medicating on real treatment.  Take positive steps everyday, and build on them, one on top of another.  But no, instead he is already in love with a woman he does not know.  He will change his life.  He will be Daddy to her son, another avenue already gone down what, two months ago.

I hope he gets mad at me.  I hope he decides to prove me wrong, to shut me up.  I hope he motivates.  I dare him to do so.  I want him to have a career, not a job.  I want him to find mental health even if the path to that is anger at me.  I want him to have a healthy relationship, not one that is responsible for fixing him, put one he gets as a result of fixing himself.  All it takes is hard work, giving up feeling sorry for himself.

As for me commenting on your work ethic, working nearly full time, training new folks into the intricacies of serving tables, being assigned to busy shifts when everybody is assigned because, well its a busy shift, that shows me nothing.  You want to show me something, show up sober.  After your shift put your money in a bank instead of up your nose.  Stop playing video games and angry music during your free time and do something positive, learn a new skill, volunteer somewhere, meet folks working towards a future instead of dwelling on your past, get outside yourself, frankly inside yourself is not all that interesting.

the advice may be free, but it is worth more than most of us have. DW has held up a mirror and encouraged jason to look in it. of course this will result in DW being labelled a hater and the cycle will continue.

I just realized DW is Dr. Phil. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread