What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fox news cracks me up...Benghazi! Hillary! Comey! AOC! (1 Viewer)

For most people marital infidelity is a horrible thing....of course for Bill and Hillary it is just part of their business arrangement. 
It is a horrible thing.  It's also a very very common thing that spans across all socioeconomic spheres without any discrimination. 

For most people marital infidelity is a horrible thing....of course for Bill and Hillary it is just part of their business arrangement. 
Horrible?  Like how horrible are we talking about?  2 consenting adults screw, and ones married.  I don't consider that horrible at all.  Unfortunate if the marriage was good, but certainly not horrible.   But it is an important alt right talking point even though our current president has committed this "horrible" act himself. 

Horrible?  Like how horrible are we talking about?  2 consenting adults screw, and ones married.  I don't consider that horrible at all.  Unfortunate if the marriage was good, but certainly not horrible.   But it is an important alt right talking point even though our current president has committed this "horrible" act himself. 
Are you serious? You don't think there is anything wrong with marital infidelity and it isn't horrible to the people being cheated on? What type of person are you?

Are you serious? You don't think there is anything wrong with marital infidelity and it isn't horrible to the people being cheated on? What type of person are you?
Sure it's wrong, but it also happens all the time.  Bill and Hillary's infidelity is between them, just like Trump's infidelity was on him and Ivana.  Honestly I could care less about politicians cheating on their spouses, but where I do have issue is when said politician runs on a platform of morality and family values.  You better be the second coming of Jesus if you are going to judge others on their morality, and Trump is the anti-Jesus (both biblical and Mexican)

Who is going to but this book?  She has already been on TV for the last 6 months telling everyone who will listen how she lost.  This has to be up there with "If I did it" by OJ and "Give me the dam ball" by Keyshawn.

Who is going to but this book?  She has already been on TV for the last 6 months telling everyone who will listen how she lost.  This has to be up there with "If I did it" by OJ and "Give me the dam ball" by Keyshawn.
Who knows, but given that Michael Weiner and Mark Levin are regularly on the best sellers list, there is clearly no shortage of idiots buying political books. 

Right wingers and AM talk radio guys secretly love Hillary. 

Please let me know your answers to these questions as well. Also, did you vote for Donald Trump?

I for one will NOT but this book

It happens all the time and is between the two people.  Hardly horrible and Bill and Hilldog seem to have worked things out.  Unlike Trump with his many wives and extramarital affairs. 

1 is in a position of power , one is a 22yo intern. Now the person in power isn't managing a 7-11 , he's the most powerful person in the world. 

I don't hate Bill in the least bit , I kind of like him. 

2 consenting adults :lmao:

1 is in a position of power , one is a 22yo intern. Now the person in power isn't managing a 7-11 , he's the most powerful person in the world. 

I don't hate Bill in the least bit , I kind of like him. 

2 consenting adults :lmao:
Powerful men and young gals have been getting it on since the dawn of time.  Not saying it's right but horrible?  lol

It happens all the time and is between the two people.  Hardly horrible and Bill and Hilldog seem to have worked things out.  Unlike Trump with his many wives and extramarital affairs. 
Just because it happens all the time doesn't make it right. And I've been talking about all couples and not just politicians. Ask the people that have had their families ripped apart from cheating and ask them how horrible it's been. :rolleyes:

It may seem like partisan crap, but as it turns out, Trump is the President of the United States. Writing stories about the things the president says and does is not "partisan crap." it is, "reporting the news."

Clinton, in contrast, is not the president. She's not even on a county council. She's a retired politician on a book tour. She is currently newsworthy because of her book release, but Fox News' continued and hilarious obsession with her goes back many months. Probably to around February 1.
To be fair, MSNBC is partisan crap.  I'm not suggesting there's an equivalence between it and Fox News, but you can't watch it in isolation and feel like you're getting the whole story. 

It pains me to say this, but out of all the Sunday roundtable shows, Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace is the most balanced.  This is an aberration of Fox News' programming, but I feel the need to give credit where credit is due.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because it happens all the time doesn't make it right. And I've been talking about all couples and not just politicians. Ask the people that have had their families ripped apart from cheating and ask them how horrible it's been. :rolleyes:
Well the couple in question seem just hunky dory now.  Trump's many digressions?  Not so much. 

squistion said:
Well, it might just help if the Trump Administration did something else besides getting involved in scandals - and reporting it is not considered criticism
prove there is scandals

Russia? lol

squistion said:
Well, it might just help if the Trump Administration did something else besides getting involved in scandals - and reporting it is not considered criticism.
Well unless it is about Hillary, then it is a vast right-wing conspiracy, amiright?  It is really hilarious how different people behave when the shoe is on the other foot.  The excessive obsession and hatred of Trump is not healthy.  

Users who are viewing this thread