What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel week 5 (1 Viewer)

Is it a bad thing if a Golden 5 Mini entry outscores a cash game lineup?  Asking for a friend.   :oldunsure:

The saddest part is that the cut scores are all pretty low, less than 100 in a couple contests.  Should have made a killing.  This week is the one that got away...

ETA...that late flurry by Watson and Hopkins actually raised me into the cash in some contests.  After all is said and done, I ended up only $0.80 down for the week.  Weird flipping game...

Last edited by a moderator:
The saddest part is that the cut scores are all pretty low, less than 100 in a couple contests.  Should have made a killing.  This week is the one that got away...

ETA...that late flurry by Watson and Hopkins actually raised me into the cash in some contests.  After all is said and done, I ended up only $0.80 down for the week.  Weird flipping game...
Yeah, that last quarter help me a ton.  Ended up chasing 7 of my 14 milly entires for $72.  So $16 in and $72 out on the milly satellites from last weekend.

Good news....Had my best performance ever by a team.  171 points scored out of Watson, Gordon, Hyde, Hopkins, Fuller, Jordy, Ertz, Gould, Dolphins.  Finished 68th out of 40,000+ in a GPP. 

The bad news?  It was the monthly fan duel point freeroll so I won a whopping $2. 

The worst news....horrible week. Used the IVC to have Watson/Dak in 80% of my cash rosters which should have been a solid start however I had at least a Gurley/Hyde in every one and paid up for Bell and Zeke in almost every one. Had DeVante Parker in most of my cash lineups as well and Steelers or Raiders in 60-70%. 

Down $53 at the moment. Have a lot of Diggs tomorrow so I might be able to get $10 back. 

I went 30 to 60, thanks nuk, fournette, survived gurley, Keenan Allen salvaged something after doing nothing all game. Didn’t have a good def in any, kept me from really making a profit in $5 gpp. I don’t like this weeks mon-thurs teams but I’ll probably have $5 going, otherwise on to week 6! Buffalo, Cincy, Dallas, Seattle in bye.

Good news....Had my best performance ever by a team.  171 points scored out of Watson, Gordon, Hyde, Hopkins, Fuller, Jordy, Ertz, Gould, Dolphins.  Finished 68th out of 40,000+ in a GPP. 

The bad news?  It was the monthly fan duel point freeroll so I won a whopping $2. 

The worst news....horrible week. Used the IVC to have Watson/Dak in 80% of my cash rosters which should have been a solid start however I had at least a Gurley/Hyde in every one and paid up for Bell and Zeke in almost every one. Had DeVante Parker in most of my cash lineups as well and Steelers or Raiders in 60-70%. 

Down $53 at the moment. Have a lot of Diggs tomorrow so I might be able to get $10 back. 
If it makes you feel any better 171 would have only netted $75 in the Milly contest. Cashes were low but the top end scores were off the charts

I managed to cash all 50/50s and double ups with Dak, Elliot, Gurley, Green, Fitz, Parker, Clay, Butker, Jets. Brings my weekly record up to 2-2. Absolute horror show this week.

Expensive hobby.

Lol.
For sure it can be.  What I ended up doing the last couple years is not doing very much season long, and just doing that amount for dfs.  That way I limited myself to X$ for fantasy football for the year either way. 

That, and I had decent success with MLB this summer, so I had a bit more for football at the start this year. 

Butker, Miami saved me from a horrible week. Thurs-Mon looked grim after Brady/Cooks start. Sunday main was brutal with Powell, Engram, Cobb and Baldwin tanking hard. Final tally....

Sunday Main - $180 in with $73 out

Thurs/Mon. - $101 in with $135 out

Not a good week at all but very easily could have been a total collapse with so many duds in lineups. only thing I called correctly was fading Gurley. Lol 

Users who are viewing this thread