What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 NHL Playoff Pool (1 Viewer)

I left off anyone that had already posted in the thread. 

bummer about your Hawks and Habs not getting in.  luckily 16 of your other teams will be available!
The 3 rings since 2010 and the Habs 24 cups will get me through the summer.  How's Suter's leg?  Damn shame.  He's a nice player and the Wild might have had a chance.

The 3 rings since 2010 and the Habs 24 cups will get me through the summer.  How's Suter's leg?  Damn shame.  He's a nice player and the Wild might have had a chance.
that wasn't very nice.  also, spotlighting.  kick him out of the leeg, Rud.

Aaron Rudnicki said:
sorry.

Just rolled for you and got this:

1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1
Die rolls: 4
Roll subtotal: 4
Roll total: 4
4th pick. Not bad. I feel bad for whoever has to pick last. :D   

Thanks for setting up the league and rolling for me. Money sent. 

I want all Canes.  :)

Funny story, was at the founders circle at the masters.  I had on my Canes hat as I always do.  Dude behind me asked if I was a Canes fan.  I said, yes, how about you.  He said no but he knew someone that was involved with them at one time.

From what I could gather, he was Mueller's nephew and he was telling him how he didn't get a fair shake with the Canes.  I told him no one could, they don't spend and had little talent at the time. 

He wasn't a casual fan as he knew the Canes current roster, so I believe he is who he said he was.

confirmed rolls

mozzy84    980
E Street Brat    905
Getzlaf15 (PAID)    849
Brasky    820
kupcho1 (PAID)    636
Dickie Dunn     535
chet    530
Cav    503
Chem X    299
Rudnicki (PAID)    205
Foosball God (PAID)    188
zoonation    
Dr Detroit    
Borden    
falguy    
Northern Voice (maybe?)    
Gally (alternate)    

I rolled for myself and ChemX and sent to Getz for verification.
Does this mean I get to roll again because I ####ed up my first roll verification?!

1.Mozzy84 . 980
2.E Street Brat 905
3.Getzlaf15 849
4.Brasky 820
5. Falguy 725
6.Kuocho1 636
7. Acer577
8. Dunn 535
9.Chet 530
10. CAV 503
11. Chem X 299
12. Rud 205
13.Foosball God 188
14.Zoonation 157
15. Borden 4

Yet to roll:
16.  @Doctor Detroit     After he stops watching fat chick pron and rolls, we can actually start drafting after COL/STL game Saturday that decides the final Western spot.

1.Mozzy84 . 980
2.E Street Brat 905
3.Getzlaf15 849
4.Brasky 820
5. Falguy 725
6.Kuocho1 636
7. Acer577
8. Dunn 535
9.Chet 530
10. CAV 503
11. Dr. Detroit 381
12. Chem X 299
13. Rud 205
14.Foosball God 188
15.Zoonation 157
16. Borden 4

This is a modern miracle after last year going into draft day needing people and then Jules not showing up until Rd 3

seems like a first, but we had 19 people express interest in this. I'd be fine with running a 2nd one and just doing both as slow message board drafts with a reasonable time limit.

could probably do two 14 or 15-teamers as I'm sure there's enough of us that would participate in both.

Last edited by a moderator:
LET ME KNOW IF SOME CHODE DOESN'T SHOW UP OR HAS ESCROW DURING THE DRAFT DINKS
There’s talks of my night shifts going straight through for next few weeks. I’ve already paid but will make you a proposition... I pay, you draft, we split the winnings in half. 

I should be able to make it work even if I have to work but this way I know there won’t be any issues. 

seems like a first, but we had 19 people express interest in this. I'd be fine with running a 2nd one and just doing both as slow message board drafts with a reasonable time limit.

could probably do two 14 or 15-teamers as I'm sure there's enough of us that would participate in both.
I am just not sure of my availability for drafting and wouldn't want to hold things up if I got tied up and not able to draft.  If there is enough interest for a second one for possible draft delinquents delaying the process I am in....haha

Boston Fla. On Sunday night be important.
The funny thing is, I have been so busy questioning the weird schedule the last month of the season (the fourth BOS-FLA matchup since March 15) that I completely forgot that was a makeup game from a snowstorm in early January and actually is the only game Sunday.

:bag:

Aaron Rudnicki said:

I'll jump back in if it helps fill a second league.

doesn't seem like there was enough interest in running a 2nd one.

draft order (see 2nd post) is locked in with 16 teams. we can start drafting here as soon as playoff field is locked in.

1. mozzy84 OTC

I'll set up a google doc to track the picks soon.

thanks to owners who have paid up already.

Last edited by a moderator:
doesn't seem like there was enough interest in running a 2nd one.

draft order (see 2nd post) is locked in with 16 teams. we can start drafting here as soon as playoff field is locked in.

1. mozzy84 OTC

I'll set up a google doc to track the picks soon.

thanks to owners who have paid up already.
I think you need to at the “at” sign. @mozzy84 

Also, I’m bumping the thread because I’m excited for this and playoffs. 

Teams IN:

1    mozzy84    980
2    E Street Brat    905
3    Getzlaf15 (PAID)    849
4    Brasky    820
5    falguy  (PAID)  725
6    kupcho1 (PAID)    636
7    Acer    576
8    Dickie Dunn (PAID)    535
9    chet    530
10    Cav (PAID)    503
11    Dr Detroit (PAID)    381