Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

UPDATE-Setting up a threesome. What’s the play here?

I’ve been banging a chick for a couple weeks. Thus far we’ve just been having a good time and haven’t talked about the relationship being any more than it is.

Last night we were with her hot friend for her birthday. Booze, blow, shrooms all night. The friend was definitely flirting with me much of the night.

I know both of them are bi I just done know if they fool around with eachother. Would it be out of line to inquire about bringing her friend in to the mix?

Edited by RokNRole

Well some courses frown upon it as foursomes typically rule the day.  Try to pull it on a weekend and you'll likely be stuck with a single you don't know being placed in your group.

But on a weekday or at a lower level course, you shouldn't have any issues.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, RokNRole said:

We were at the girls parents house.

My plan is to get them to my place.

:lol: at the responses in this thread 

From your posts here, sounds like you have this figured out. Yes, instead of doing drugs with their parents, get the girls back to your place for drugs and booze.

What part of this equation are you struggling with? 

11 hours ago, RokNRole said:

We were partying with the girls family.

They aren’t going to double team me like that.

Yeah, sounds like the girls family is pretty uptight... I mean it sounds like they didn't even have crank at this "party."  Snooze.

Truthfully, if they are bi then you don't really have to do anything. They will do all the heavy lifting for you. It either will or wont happen and you really don't have to do anything to make it happen.

2 hours ago, crnerblitz said:

Truthfully, if they are bi then you don't really have to do anything. They will do all the heavy lifting for you. It either will or wont happen and you really don't have to do anything to make it happen.

I just don’t want the one I’m sleeping with to get offended.

Then I will be banging nobody

11 hours ago, [icon] said:

:lol: at the responses in this thread 

From your posts here, sounds like you have this figured out. Yes, instead of doing drugs with their parents, get the girls back to your place for drugs and booze.

What part of this equation are you struggling with? 

I was hoping to clear it with them first. If they come over and I try to be slick about it and they aren’t in to it then they will think I’m a doosh

1 hour ago, RokNRole said:

I was hoping to clear it with them first. If they come over and I try to be slick about it and they aren’t in to it then they will think I’m a doosh

Don't sell yourself short.  They probably already think that.

• Like 10