What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 9 Questions For Bloom (3 Viewers)

Thanks Sig

Standard

Wilson or Big Ben?

Cohen, Collins or Lindsay in flex?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Sig,

Standard (non-PPR) scoring, 10 team league, start QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, Flex, D/ST, K with 6 bench spots.  Currently first in points scored but a game out of first place at 5-3.  Have zero FAAB remaining.  Three questions:

1. Whom should I drop in order to pick up a kicker (assuming I can't swing a 2-for-1 trade)? 
  2. Engram was dropped due to his bye.  Should I drop a second player to add him given Kittle's week 11 bye?  Won't be able to acquire him later given lack of FAAB.
  3. Best available D/STs this week are Wash v. ATL, Pit at Bal or Bal vs Pit -- pick one of them up, or try to hold NE through GB matchup and week 11 bye in order to lock down the championship week matchup vs. Buffalo? Jags and Eagles were also dropped and are available due to byes this week.
QB: Rivers, Roethlisberger

RB: M. Gordon, Zeke, Conner, Ingram, Kerryon, Collins

WR: JuJu, Alshon, J. Gordon, Watkins, Ridley, Lockett 

TE: Kittle

D/ST: Patriots

Thanks for the help!

Hey Sig -

Jamaal Williams & Burkhead are out on WW.  I have Aaron Jones.

Would you drop any of the following guys to pick one or both of them up? If so who?

Ito Smith, Nyheim Hines, Spencer Ware, Keke Coutee, TreQuan Smith 

12 Team, Full Point PPR

Thanks for taking the time.  I really appreciate everything you do!

Hey Sig,

Pick two please for .5 ppr 

Drake, Cohen, Kerryon or Marvin Jones

Will only be starting one RB if jones is an option

Thank you!

Good morning,

1 ppr
need 3 of the following

John Brown v HOU
Funchess v TB
Cobb @ NE
Taylor Gabriel @ BUF
David Moore v LAC
Coutee @ CHI
D Thomas @ DEN

Thanks!

QB issues this season. Right now I have Stafford in my lineup as starter this week. On the wire still have Flacco or Prescott available. Do I drop Dalton on bye (or some other player),  and do I grab Flacco or Prescott to start this week?

Scoring is 1 pt/20 yds pass, 4 pts/pass TD, 1 pt/10 yds rush & 6 pts/rush TD

Hey Sig - 

1 PPR - Ridley or C Davis? Ben or Fiitz?  Coutee is on waivers but would he be worth adding for Allison?  I also have Hopkins.

.5 PPR - Tevin or Jordan Howard?  Smokey or Trequan in flex?   Ben or Smith?

.5 PPR - Ekeler or Dion Lewis?  

Drop Baltimore for Buffalo?

Thanks!

PPR league. Need a potential S. Diggs replacement:

* D. Baldwin vs. LAC -- Seems like a universal "sit" this week. Does he run into C. Heyward?

* W. Snead vs PIT -- Steelers give up a ton to slot WRs.

* D. Johnson vs KC -- Maybe garbage time points out of the backfield in a blowout?

* D. Booker vs HOU -- if R. Freeman out, will get some play.

* E. McGuire @MIA -- Activated from IR. Miami gives up a ton of points to RBs rushing and receiving.

* K. Bibbs @ATL -- ATL gives up a ton to receiving RBs.

Who?

Thanks

I’ve been over thinking things due to coverages and matchups this week need a little help deciding. 

2 WR and 1 Flex   PPR

Evans, Cooks, Kupp, Ingram, Drake, Tre’Quan, MVS. 

I was leaning Evans/Kupp. Having a tough time deciding that Flex spot.

My opponent is playing Goff 

Thanks for the input!  

For Clarity:

QB Rivers - TE Njoku - RB Gordon/Lindsay 

Hey Sig, need some help in a standard league

Need an RB From Collins and Barber

Need a reciever from Marvin Jones, Golladay, Lockett, and Gordon.

And need a Flex from all above. 

Thanks!

Bloom,

A team of WR3s and Todd.

2 Flex spots, PPR:

1. Gronk/Graham (matchups dictate who gets TE slot, but often play them both; this time Gronk is in the flex due to late game and injury),Tre'Quan Smith vs Rams, or Godwin @ CAR...Michel(???)?

2. Rank ROS, PPR, with W17final, please:

McCoy (have Gurley, Cook & Michel), J Richard, Godwin, Tre'Quan Smith,  Coutee, Allison.  These WRs are flex plays after Cooks, Funchess & J Brown

3.  I hold both Gronk and Graham, amiright?

Thanks again

Trohitreddy said:
Sig ppr please select 2 wr 12 rbs and 1 flex

wrs tyreek hill/edelman/juju/trequan

rbs gordon/drake/latavius murray/chubb

thank you
RB2 would be drake if cook active, murray if not

Chimp Magnet said:
I've got David Njoku going at 1pm or Gronk going at night. Gronk has missed practice and been kinda not great lately. Start Njoku or roll the dice on Gronk for the late game. I do own Hollister just in case Gronk is a game time scratch. Buuuuut I'd prefer not to have to start him. Non ppr, btw.

Thank you!!!
njoku

mega_rob said:
Rank top 3 this week (PPR)

D Lewis, J Gordon, Sutton, Tre Smith, D Parker, MVS

Start any of those WRs over Diggs if he’s active?

Drop Duke for MVS, Ware or McGuire? 
Looks like Diggs will be inactive. id play sutton gordon and MVS, drop duke for MVS

tbruce said:
Hey Sig,

Got offered an interesting trade yesterday, in a PPR league I was offered Mixon for my Adrian Peterson and Sammy Watkins.

My current RB's (start 2 each week): Conner, Le'Veon, AP, Collins
Current WR's (start 3 each week): T.Y., Brandin Cooks, Golladay, Watkins, D.J. Moore

Feeling that the upgrade to my RB spot would be worth giving up some of my WR depth even though watkins has been real solid. Sitting at 5-3 and feeling pretty confident in making playoffs so trying to build the strongest starting cast for that playoff run. 

What do you think, accept or na? Appreciate it man.
yes i would do that

ProCharacter said:
I'm playing the top team in my league this week (i.e. I need boom potential) and I'm choosing between Crowell, K Johnson, Mark Ingram...  leaning Crowell, but you've got him lower.  Is that because of McGuire coming back?
also just the jets offense stalling out. but the matchup and riddick returning does give him the highest ceiling

mm927 said:
I know you're a huge Gronk fan, but he doesn't look right this year despite the peripherals all looking the same (except for TDs). What would you target for him in a trade (I have Doyle)?

Thought about packaging him with Jordan Howard (who I'm also trying to get off of) for Aaron Jones/AP+Evans/Marvin Jones or adding a piece to try to get Beckham/Fournette or maybe going after James Connor... thoughts? 14team PPR league: Fitzpatrick; Keenan, Diggs, Fitzgerald, DJ Moore; Michel, J White, Kerryon, J Howard; Doyle, Gronk.

Thanks!
makes sense to me, if you have doyle, you can trade gronk

Standard scoring

Start 2 WRs and 1 Flex

Ridley, DJ Moore, Baldwin

Michel (if he plays)

Or drop any WR to pick up and play Devante Parker or Valdes-Scantling

Jackal said:
No Thursday show this week?

end of the line for lynch?

thoughts on nick mullens dynasty stock

who to cut for a defense? 12 team short bench. Standard scoring.

mahomes, hunt, connor, Chubb, Ingram, Fournette, Tyreek, Beckham, Gordon, Sutton, graham, Howard, Zuerlein. 

sorry cec and i were under the weather

looks like it

should be starter rest of season and may get a shot in a structured system if he keeps this up

id cut sutton

Hi Sig,

PPR

Pick three - DeSean Jackson, Calvin Ridley, J Gordon, DJ Moore

Pick two - Kerryon, Cohen, Shady, K Drake

Pick one - Cam or Deshaun Watson

Thanks!

Is Golladay really a must start? Even without Tate he seems to be the #2 on Ann offense in a tough road matchup. 

Am I crazy to want to start Tre Quan and MVS over him? 

Mr. Bloom,

Ex Winston owner.  Therefore, please rank the below QB's ROS:

Fitzmagic 3

Trubisky 4

Dalton 2

Rivers 1

Dak 5

Keenum 6

Any concerns about S. Barkley, if the Giants were to make a change at QB?  Maybe less targets?  Would you in any way, consider dealing him, preemptively? only if someone overpaid

When Quincy Enunwa returns, will he play the slot?  Or, primarily on the outside? slot

Alex Collins owner.  If he is unable to play this week, what Ravens RB is the pickup? allen, but im curious about edwards

As always, your help is greatly appreciated.

Another (mostly) flex question (no PPR, otherwise standard scoring).  Playing the first place team and I'm on the edge of qualifying for the playoffs.

I'm starting Goff (QB), Cooks (WR), McCaffrey (RB), Elliott (RB), and Herndon (TE)

I need one more WR and a flex (so, two total, no more than one of whom can be at RB, although both could be at WR), choosing between:

Lindsay

Cohen

Sutton

Gabriel

DJ Moore 

Thanks, Bloom!

Hi Bloom

Choose 1

Nojoku or OJ Howard ..

tds 10

ppr = 1 point

bonus for 75 yards receiving 

bonus for 6 catch game

1 point for every 10 yards

Choose 1

Drake or Peterson

bonus for 100 yard rusher

ppr=1 point

tds 10 

1 point for every 10 yards total ..

Flex choose 1

Tyrell Williams 

Scantling with Allison groin  issue at practice today 

Eghoon said:
Hi Sig,

Please pick 3 in order of importance for bench stash in PPR: Fitzgerald, Davis, Sutton, Trequan, MVS, Doyle, Engram (have Cook).

Thanks Sig
Doyle Fitz Sutton 

steelwind said:
12 team standard league who should I start as my WR3?

Lockett vs LAC

Trequan Smith vs LAR

Have Sony playstation in my flex right now.

Take a chance on him or put T. Coleman in?
id lean michel but try to have a hedge. not optimistic about coleman

Thanks Bloom.

1/2 point PPR I'm starting M. Thomas and DJ Moore need one more between Godwin, Tre' Quan Smith or MJV * like him this week* standard 6 point TD, or suggestions?

I'm in a keep three Dynasty League in which I'm only required to start 1 RB and I have Zeke, Kamara Carson and J. White, I could use some Wr help, a Dallas Homer has Golladay, is it worth trading Zeke for Golladay and also ask for a third round pick next year?

Bloom - I need to win! Help!

0.5 PPR - Need 1 WR - Allen Robinson / David Moore / Terrelle Pryor / Jermaine Kearse

Staford or Trubisky

Standard - Need 1 WR - Watkins / Crabree / C Davis / MVS / Godwin

Thanks!

Mr Bloom,

1ppr.

I've lost Diggs for this week.

I can replace Diggs with either MVS or Desean Jackson.  Im leaning MVS but I with Desean about a trade (squeeky wheel syndrome) and the return of Fitzmagic has me confused.  I can start both MVS and Desean but it would require me to bench Chubb. What are your thoughts on this situation?  

Thanks

PPR, please select 2 for this week:

Carson, Michel, & Godwin

Thanks Sig!

other league, PPR need one:

Bibbs, Doctson, Paul Richardson, or Duke Johnson (already starting Chubb)

Big Ben or Alex Smith?

std scoring with 6 pts per TD pass. Twist is -1 for each time sacked

thanks

PPR

With bye week, only have 3 active RBs (Chubb, Collins, Carson, with the latter 2 being questionable)

Can pick up Davis to plug in if Carson (preferred starter), but would need to drop either Dalton or Hyde to make the move. Who do you drop?

EDIT: With Collins active and Montgomery inactive, do you simply plug Collins in as starter?

Users who are viewing this thread