What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 9 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

I’ve been over thinking things due to coverages and matchups this week need a little help deciding. 

2 WR and 1 Flex   PPR

Evans, Cooks, Kupp, Ingram, Drake, Tre’Quan, MVS. 

I was leaning Evans/Kupp. Having a tough time deciding that Flex spot.

My opponent is playing Goff 

Thanks for the input!  

For Clarity:

QB Rivers - TE Njoku - RB Gordon/Lindsay 

Bloom,

A team of WR3s and Todd.

2 Flex spots, PPR:

1. Gronk/Graham (matchups dictate who gets TE slot, but often play them both; this time Gronk is in the flex due to late game and injury),Tre'Quan Smith vs Rams, or Godwin @ CAR...Michel(???)?

2. Rank ROS, PPR, with W17final, please:

McCoy 4 (have Gurley, Cook & Michel), J Richard 5, Godwin 1, Tre'Quan Smith 3 ,  Coutee 2, Allison 6.  These WRs are flex plays after Cooks, Funchess & J Brown

3.  I hold both Gronk and Graham, amiright? yes

Thanks again

Thanks Bloom.

1/2 point PPR I'm starting M. Thomas and DJ Moore need one more between Godwin, Tre' Quan Smith or MJV * like him this week* standard 6 point TD, or suggestions?

I'm in a keep three Dynasty League in which I'm only required to start 1 RB and I have Zeke, Kamara Carson and J. White, I could use some Wr help, a Dallas Homer has Golladay, is it worth trading Zeke for Golladay and also ask for a third round pick next year?
i would want more for zeke

Users who are viewing this thread