What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mackenzie Bezos an UFA with 70 Billion in bank! (1 Viewer)

"As our family and close friends know, after a long period of loving exploration and trial separation, we have decided to divorce and continue our shared lives as friends."

Hotwife experiment gone wrong, IMO. 

"As our family and close friends know, after a long period of loving exploration and trial separation, we have decided to divorce and continue our shared lives as friends."

Hotwife experiment gone wrong, IMO. 
that's a pretty long experiment. 

They just announced this this morning and her settlement has already arrived.

(courtesy of Dennis Miller)

Word on the street is she gave him an ultimatum;  it's either me or Alexa. 

"The couple met at management investment firm D.E. Shaw in New York City and married in 1993, six months after MacKenzie asked him out to lunch, according to a Business Insider profile of their marriage.

A year later, they moved to Seattle to found Amazon, where she became an accountant and one of the first employees for the then-Internet bookseller. Until five years ago, she dropped Bezos off at work in their Honda after they took their four kids to school."

I'm not surprised she had to ask him out.  And not even dinner, lunch.  I am surprised she still drove a Honda.

Good for them, and they tried in the end.  The relationship definitely worked.  Just not forever or whatever.

Bad news (for him) is they were married before Amazon, so she gets half. They're gonna be tied on the World's Richest chart!

Someone was telling me that an ENRON guy had a divorce and it allowed him to basically cash out stock before he actually could to split assets.  This could be a way for him to liquidate Amazon stock before the inevitable Great Trump Recession.

lauren sanchez is a dog.   he could do so much better

emily ratajkowski is only worth $6 million he could bring her up from the minors
Lauren looks dirty.  That counts for something.   I'm sure she is extremely bright, hard working, and a wonderful human as well.  

This seems :fishy: to me.  So Sanchez fwds a Bezos D 📸 to a friend who sends to Enquirer, but they are too graphic for the Enquirer to publish?  They had no problem putting a poorly pixelated "last photo" of dead Whitney Houston on the cover.  I'm convinced now this is all a big work by Bezos to cash out of Amazon.   "Here's an extra million, tell them I have a huge ____"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8171738/jeff-bezos-sent-x-rated-photos-of-his-big-willy-to-lauren-sanchez-and-told-her-i-wont-be-gentle-ymag-claims/amp/?__twitter_impression=true#

Users who are viewing this thread