What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Joe Biden Campaign Thread (6 Viewers)

Biden may have already won the election with yesterday’s speech. He sounded like a true leader, very presidential. The contrast was stark. 

You mean popular vote, but he won't win that either.
We are headed into a recession, which may be called The Trump Recession, based on his inept handling of the COVD-19 virus. And there will countless campaign ads with a video clip of his words today that "I don't take responsibility at all," for the slow pace of testing:

https://twitter.com/Public_Citizen/status/1238559766449926145

Bottom line, it is his administration and the buck stops with him and this quote will come back and bite him in the butt big time. Biden will get the Hillary voters and those that voted for Trump but who have had 4 years of buyer's remorse. The 3 states that were lost narrowly for Hillary in 2016 will flip the other way, plus some other 2016 red states. Biden will win the popular vote with a larger margin than Hillary and will win the electoral college as decisively as Trump did.

squistion said:
Of course, he blew it big time and the change in the betting markets in the last few days reflect that, and it only gets worse for Trump from this point forward IMO.
Ok, boomer to me ;)

Listen here Jack ,, we gotta take it back to when America could believe in dreams again, the time when the people decided what we're made of, I remember when my aunt used to take me out to the ballgame, she put on my ballcap and said 'Joe if you can't hang with the big dogs then get off the diamond, excuse me, get off the ballfield.'  There's no, there's no.  There's no weaklings in baseball, that's not gonna fly pal.  I'm the guy that built the dugout .Folks, listen we're not gonna make it unless we play as a team.  My friend Brock O- the last guy before this one, he always emphasized unity. That's what this country's all about, I can get it done.  

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1241122393814216704

Biden slammed Trump's handling of coronavirus, accusing him of being "behind the curve through his whole response."

"Step up and do your job, Mr. President."

"In times of crisis, the American people deserve a president who tells them the truth."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/biden-trashes-trump-over-coronavirus-response-step-do-your-job-n1165186
One person against healthcare for all against another against healthcare for all.  Nice!

Cav here, I can't vote Biden, what is worse is he is a war monger and forces me to vote Trump.  Never establishment I am.
Just the opposite.. please for the love of criminy give me back the establishment. 

Answering the nutcase we have as POTUS now with another nutcase was never the answer.

Bring back the middle.  Voting Biden.

Just the opposite.. please for the love of criminy give me back the establishment. 

Answering the nutcase we have as POTUS now with another nutcase was never the answer.

Bring back the middle.  Voting Biden.
I vote against my interests. After Obama's 8 years, all I can say it was wasted.  People want M4A, in the end it eill be Reps to shut out the healthcare industry.  Republicans understand sacrifices of morals far more than Dems.  

Last edited by a moderator:
We are headed into a recession, which may be called The Trump Recession, based on his inept handling of the COVD-19 virus. And there will countless campaign ads with a video clip of his words today that "I don't take responsibility at all," for the slow pace of testing:

https://twitter.com/Public_Citizen/status/1238559766449926145

Bottom line, it is his administration and the buck stops with him and this quote will come back and bite him in the butt big time. Biden will get the Hillary voters and those that voted for Trump but who have had 4 years of buyer's remorse. The 3 states that were lost narrowly for Hillary in 2016 will flip the other way, plus some other 2016 red states. Biden will win the popular vote with a larger margin than Hillary and will win the electoral college as decisively as Trump did.
Just wait for the ads in which Biden talks about cutting social security /veterans benefits.  He will be exposed as a flip flop.  WI will not vote for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I vote against my interests. After Obama's 8 years, all I can say it was wasted.  People want M4A, in the end it eill be Reps to shut out the healthcare industry.  Republicans understand sacrifices of morals far more than Dems.  
Two sides of a coin.

Arguing either side has a moral or ethical advantage is laughable.

The republicans morals are so high they let Trump hijack the party so they could win.

Users who are viewing this thread