What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** APEX LEGENDS *** - ̿ ̿ ̿̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪●)=/̵͇̿̿/’̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ (1 Viewer)

Always remember what the McDonald's kid said. Minimize damage taken and don't go down. Keys to winning most battles. 

Always remember what the McDonald's kid said. Minimize damage taken and don't go down. Keys to winning most battles. 
My battles are usually me trying to hide, poke out to see where the other people are, and getting sniped for 100+ and instantly have to scramble to not get knocked down.  

Feels good carrying Big League. 1 kill away from our only win last night. Got 4th and 5th partied at the end and Hx remained up until the last person but ran out of ammo.  So close.  Big League wasn't allowed to loot in peace.  We played pretty well overall. Was just nonstop 3rd and 4th partied. Only time we got clobbered was against 20k kill people. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I played about 5, and seem to have hit a major wall with this game.  I have had zero luck since it switched to the birthday mode for whatever reason.  

Played 5 or 6. Couple wins and 1500 games. My game really changed when I started hip firing more up close and went to the spitfire with 3x for long range. 

Played 5 or 6. Couple wins and 1500 games. My game really changed when I started hip firing more up close and went to the spitfire with 3x for long range. 
Seems like that is a popular tip on vids I've seen.   Can't seem to break myself of the habit of ADS all the time. 

KarmaPolice said:
For sure.  

This season is making the reality that I am too old for this stuff come fully to light.  :lol:
Nah. We're the same age. Just have to focus on keeping moving and getting position. Remember, most of you guys didn't play for quite a while and I never stopped. 

Couple wins with Hx last night. Really should've been 3 or 4. I misplayed the last game or we definitely would've had 3. Pitiful 3rds last night. Was always 2 on 3

Did they tweak the gun, or you just using it more? 

I haven't played for a couple weeks - my son said they made Caustic and few other characters less powerful?
Just a gun I never used but picked it up and had some really good games with it. I don't follow all the changes they make so wouldn't know if it changed. 

Was out of town last night. Still going with Havoc and Spitfire with 3x as my main and dealin.   Still staying with Loba.  1.2 KD and 390 dmg avg. Definitely my best season so far. 

Last edited by a moderator:
What is it?
Chaos theory.

They added a bunch of stuff including an inventory slot for a "heat shield"

Random storm moments make it harder to travel.  Loading with a full party these first couple days has been rare.

Tons of weapon and character nerfs and buffs.  Wattson way better, caustic way worse.

Chaos theory.

They added a bunch of stuff including an inventory slot for a "heat shield"

Random storm moments make it harder to travel.  Loading with a full party these first couple days has been rare.

Tons of weapon and character nerfs and buffs.  Wattson way better, caustic way worse.
My son was saying they really dropped down the damage that Caustic gas does.  

I'm able to play with my son now while he's on Switch but have no idea how to find him. Will only let me search for other xbox users. Any ideas? 

Users who are viewing this thread