What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official 2019 FBG Subscriber Contest (5 Viewers)

Very good discussion, and to think it all started over Chase Edmonds.   :)

As I said, I think even if the offense doesn't perform up to Kingsbury's lofty expectations, DJ can have himself a wonderful FF season.  But I just don't think they will be on the field enough to allow Chase to amass his own stats.  And as to your statement about playing from behind being good for FF, I think playing from ahead is also good for DJ, so it's a win-win.  You can't play from ahead without putting up points, and DJ is a large part of that offense.

My dilemma with taking DJ in this contest is that I want Kelce too, but I just can't justify having $59 on my bench in week 12.  It has to be one or the other, but not both.  Perhaps I can warm up to the Austin Hooper/Mark Andrews/Ian Thomas trio I have been playing around with.
Good points. Yeah maybe the late bye week is another tiebreaker between CMC and DJ for me. I'm not married to Chase in this contest but I like him at the moment. And there will be games that AZ will do very well, even if they struggle at times. But for example if we end up knowing that Zeke is holding out, I'm almost for sure going to pivot to Pollard. I can't name Jackson or Ekeler's prices but I would consider them too if this Gordon thing drags out. 

ETA nevermind I already have Pollard. Ekeler is too expensive (for this pivot).

Last edited by a moderator:
Trolling for Value / Bye Week Coverage / 2-3 weeks of score counting

My final roster will have between zero and two from this pool...if I haven't listed someone here it means they are off my radar / interest list...feel free to add or delete as you recommend....

The dollar caps listed here are deliberate as I don't care to share, for example, thoughts on $9 RBs....but I have bolded names that have made or might make their way onto some of my iterations...

Zig is perceived popular or pundit endorsed / Zag is more sleeper or contrarian pick...

QB ($9 and under)

Zig - Darnold, Lock

Zag - Carr, Flacco

RB ($8 and under)

Zig - Singletary, Maddison, Thompson, Edmunds, Pollard

Zag - Blue, Montgomery, Gore

WR ($5 and under)

Zig - Ross, Hardman, Cole

Zag - Snead, Gabriel, Benjamin, Reynolds, Ja Brown, E.St. Brown

TE ($6 and under)

Zig - I Thomas

Zag - Grimble, Kroft (inj)

My final roster will have between zero and two from this pool...if I haven't listed someone here it means they are off my radar / interest list...feel free to add or delete as you recommend....

The dollar caps listed here are deliberate as I don't care to share, for example, thoughts on $9 RBs....but I have bolded names that have made or might make their way onto some of my iterations...

Zig is perceived popular or pundit endorsed / Zag is more sleeper or contrarian pick...

QB ($9 and under)

Zig - Darnold, Lock

Zag - Carr, Flacco

RB ($8 and under)

WR ($5 and under)

TE ($6 and under)

Zig - I Thomas

I would add DJ Chark and Chris Conley to your under $5 WR list

SeniorVBDStudent said:

QB ($9 and under)

Zig - Darnold, Lock

Zag - Carr, Flacco

RB ($8 and under)

WR ($5 and under)

TE ($6 and under)

Zig - I Thomas

Theres a $6 zag wr out there that could pay off bigtime imo

where I'm at right meow at rb and wr. Not feeling great about going with 4 wrs, but I'm figuring my flex plays will be RBs and possibly wrs. 

Also week 11 scares me if Darwin or Samuel's arent involved in their offenses by then. However if they arent involved by then I'm probably out long before week 11 is my thought. 

RB - Saquon Barkley - NYG/11 - $36
RB - Joe Mixon - CIN/9 - $28
RB - Chris Carson - SEA/11 - $18
RB - Jaylen Samuels - PIT/7 - $11
RB - Darwin Thompson - KC/12 - $5
WR - Stefon Diggs - MIN/12 - $23
WR - Chris Godwin - TB/7 - $22
WR - Corey Davis - TEN/11 - $15
WR - Courtland Sutton - DEN/10 - $14

where I'm at right meow at rb and wr. Not feeling great about going with 4 wrs, but I'm figuring my flex plays will be RBs and possibly wrs. 

Also week 11 scares me

a lot of money on WRs with near bottom of the barrel QBs

a lot of money on WRs with near bottom of the barrel QBs
I have Goff, cousins, jones at qb :shrug:

This contest is different than years past with prices jacked up a bit. Going super cheap at wr and having a 25 man roster is unlikely to pay off imo. 

Although I could be wrong and quantity will win out over quality, which is entirely possible

I have Goff, cousins, jones at qb :shrug:

This contest is different than years past with prices jacked up a bit. Going super cheap at wr and having a 25 man roster is unlikely to pay off imo. 

Although I could be wrong and quantity will win out over quality, which is entirely possible
No I meant the $29 on your WRs that have bottom of the barrell QBs.

Also week 11 scares me if Darwin or Samuel's arent involved in their offenses by then. However if they arent involved by then I'm probably out long before week 11 is my thought. 

Saquon will not reproduce last years numbers without OBJ and the uncertainty at QB. He is my 4 out of the top 4.

You have 4 wide receivers - 2 of which are on bottom dwelling offenses. I would be scared to death with that lineup. Sutton had a ton of promise and has shown nothing to back it up. Davis is a great talent but he relies on Tennessee and Mariota. Diggs is hit and miss and Godwin “should” be good but he has no track record. Way too much uncertainty with 4 WRs - if you had 7 and were going upside - fair. But relying on those 4 - oof. 

No I meant the $29 on your WRs that have bottom of the barrell QBs.
Cousins has been top 10 the last 4 years straight. 

Flacco is getting no love at all. And while I dont hims him in super high regard, his strengths match Suttons

Godwin has Winston who when he has his you know what together he has performed quite well (and hes a popular qb pick in the contest)

Davis has a pretty poor QB in Mariota but I think the volume will be there

Definitely something to think about though

So many options....

Your team has been successfully entered.

QB - Matt Ryan - ATL/9 - $20
QB - Lamar Jackson - BAL/8 - $12
RB - Alvin Kamara - NO/9 - $33
RB - James White - NE/10 - $19
RB - Austin Ekeler - LAC/12 - $16
RB - Tony Pollard - DAL/8 - $4
WR - Julio Jones - ATL/9 - $32
WR - Curtis Samuel - CAR/7 - $12
WR - DeSean Jackson - PHI/10 - $11
WR - Michael Gallup - DAL/8 - $10
WR - John Brown - BUF/6 - $9
WR - Josh Gordon - NE/10 - $6
WR - Equanimeous St. Brown - GB/11 - $4
TE - Travis Kelce - KC/12 - $29
TE - Mark Andrews - BAL/8 - $9
PK - Aldrick Rosas - NYG/11 - $4
PK - Greg Joseph - CLE/7 - $3
PK - Zane Gonzalez - ARI/12 - $3
TD - San Francisco 49ers - SF/4 - $3
TD - New York Jets - NYJ/4 - $3
TD - Tampa Bay Buccaneers - TB/7 - $3

QB - Matthew Stafford - DET/5 - $10
QB - Sam Darnold - NYJ/4 - $9
QB - Derek Carr - OAK/6 - $9
RB - Christian McCaffrey - CAR/7 - $35
RB - LeVeon Bell - NYJ/4 - $29
RB - Kerryon Johnson - DET/5 - $23
RB - Josh Jacobs - OAK/6 - $20
WR - T.Y. Hilton - IND/6 - $25
WR - Robby Anderson - NYJ/4 - $17
WR - Marvin Jones - DET/5 - $16
WR - James Washington - PIT/7 - $13
TE - Darren Waller - OAK/6 - $8
PK - Jason Sanders - MIA/5 - $3
TD - Detroit Lions - DET/5 - $4
TD - Carolina Panthers - CAR/7 - $4

Iteration X + 10

Trying something different.

So many options....

I love this. 

Assuming you get your 2 flex scores from this group, you will have to use all 6 guys week 11... 

RB - Joe Mixon - CIN/9 - $28 - vs OAK  ✅
RB - Jaylen Samuels - PIT/7 - $11 - vs CLE  ✅
RB - Darwin Thompson - KC/12 - $5 - vs LAC  ✅

None seem to face elite run D's, nor cakewalk D's

WR - Stefon Diggs - MIN/12 - $23 - vs DEN  ✅
WR - Chris Godwin - TB/7 - $22 - vs NO   :thumbup:
WR - Courtland Sutton - DEN/10 - $14 - vs MIN   :thumbdown:

TB vs NO should put up some points, as neither team is good against the pass.  Diggs gets a mediocre matchup vs DEN, but Courtland may struggle.  If you can get your 2nd flex from a TE, that would rock.

@Birdie048 got me thinking about bye week conflicts, and more specifically, which types of conflicts are worse than others.  Here is what I've come up with, ranked in order from worst to acceptable type:

1) Two or more studs at the same position.  If you are rolling with a RB corps of Alvin Kamara, Joe Mixon, Chris Carson, Matt Breida, and Ito Smith, it should be quite clear week 9 will be brutal.  Avoid at all costs.

2) Multiple studs at different positions.  David Johnson, Keenan Allen, and Travis Kelce don't mix.  That's $84 off at the same time, and likely your top dog at each position.  Remember this guy from last year's contest?  http://subscribers.footballguys.com/contest/2018/105400.php

3) Multiple players at RB/WR/TE.  Remember, you will need a total of 7 usable scores each week from this group.  With the vast majority seeming to be smaller rosters this year, it's something to watch out for.  An example of this would be:

RB - Christian McCaffrey - CAR/7 - $35
RB - Devonta Freeman - ATL/9 - $23
RB - Lamar Miller - HOU/10 - $17
RB - Austin Ekeler - LAC/12 - $16
WR - T.Y. Hilton - IND/6 - $25
WR - Stefon Diggs - MIN/12 - $23
WR - Courtland Sutton - DEN/10 - $14
WR - Quincy Enunwa - NYJ/4 - $6
WR - DJ Chark - JAX/10 - $5
TE - Zach Ertz - PHI/10 - $24

It may not jump out at first glance, but I've left myself no room for error in week 10.  I am forced to use the scores for every other player.  If a guy is sidelined, I am taking a goose egg.  If a player has a tough matchup (i.e. Freeman vs NO) I have to hope for the best.  This may be the most commonly overlooked flaw with smaller roster submissions this year.

4) QB matchups during byes.  This is particularly important if you plan on taking only 2.  You may have noticed I didn't mention QB until now.  That is because I kind of view them as an independent position (kickers and defenses are also independent positions).  Now, if I went the stud/dud route (i.e. Mahomes & Flacco) I would consider adding them in the above categories.  Getting back to matchups during byes, take the combo of Carson Wentz and Drew Brees.  When Wentz is off week 10, Brees faces ATL  :thumbup:  but when Brees is off week 9, Wentz faces CHI  :thumbdown:   I certainly won't put a ton of stock in this, but it's something to consider.  I want my Winston/Cousins duo this year, and their byes mesh quite well.  A QB like Mahomes may be matchup-proof, but if you chose to pair him with only Jones, you will be hurting in week 12 when the rookie faces CHI.  I know last year's contest pricing made larger rosters a more viable option, but here are a few numbers from 2018 to chew on - 2 QB (60/4814 = 1.25%), 3 QB (134/6989 = 1.92%), 4 QB (51/2275 = 2.24%).  Those numbers make me wanna throw a few bucks at a 3rd QB, but I may just risk going with 2.

5) D matchups during byes.  Same as with QB's above.  You really don't want your only defense on a given week facing the Saints.  Instead, hunt for a team like Tampa Bay, who gave up 3X more points to opposing D's.  Sacks & INT's were the bread and butter for D's, while fumble recoveries and TD's were few and far between.  Fun facts - Deshaun Watson gave up 62 sacks = 62 points.  Tampa Bay gave up 26 INT's = 52 points.  The Saints gave up 20 sacks and 7 INT's = 34 points.

6) Kicker matchups during byes.  I put about 1% stock in this, which basically means it's a non-factor.  Just grab a few kickers and hope they don't lose their jobs.  That is by far the most important thing when choosing your kickers.  This year, I would love to roster Greg Joseph, but after last year, watching my Caleb Sturgis lose his job, I worry it may happen to Joseph.  @ZWK posted a kicker job security probability scale in the kicker thread, and it's worth a peek.  I would like to roster 3 each at D & K, but if I can only do one of them, it would be kicker.  D's are not at risk of losing their jobs or getting injured.

Just remember, the smaller the roster, the more relevance you have to place on bye conflicts.  What are some other bye week pitfalls to avoid?

High Risk High Reward for 2019 -- I've never taken this "top heavy" approach but maybe I stick with it.  WR is pretty hit and miss with this group

QB - Patrick Mahomes - KC/12 - $27
QB - Sam Darnold - NYJ/4 - $9
RB - David Montgomery - CHI/6 - $18
RB - Tarik Cohen - CHI/6 - $18
RB - Matt Breida - SF/4 - $9
WR - Adam Thielen - MIN/12 - $24
WR - Dede Westbrook - JAX/10 - $13
WR - Jamison Crowder - NYJ/4 - $11
WR - Kenny Stills - MIA/5 - $10
WR - DeVante Parker - MIA/5 - $8
WR - John Ross - CIN/9 - $5
TE - Evan Engram - NYG/11 - $18
TE - O.J. Howard - TB/7 - $18

PK - Graham Gano - CAR/7 - $5
PK - Dan Bailey - MIN/12 - $4
TD - Pittsburgh Steelers - PIT/7 - $6
TD - Seattle Seahawks - SEA/11 - $5

Alfred Blue sighting! Can’t say I understand it but he will be very low on ownership so could pay big if he hits. Otherwise I like the RB’s. Cobb and Sanders eh. I love Sanders and think he is undervalued but there is one thing holding him back - Flacco. That’s a little different look at TE - I like the disparity. 

For the most part I like it but def feel as though you’re missing some prime candidates. But that is of course just my opinion and nothing more! Good luck!
Appreciate the input

Good Luck

QB - Tom Brady - NE/10 - $11

Ryan should be a stud this year and Brady for $11 is a no brainer.  Yes he is getting old but until he shows it, you have to believe in him.  Jackson is the upside QB with the rushing pts.

RB - Dalvin Cook - MIN/12 - $24

RB - Mark Ingram - BAL/8 - $20

Only 4 RB and 2 on a bye week on wk12, I may tweak this before the final turn in.  I am all in on Cook. If he stays healthy, a big if, he will be a top 5 pick in that offense next year.  

WR - Julian Edelman - NE/10 - $23
WR - Tyler Lockett - SEA/11 - $19
WR - Trey Quinn - WAS/10 - $6

I added Quinn instead of Gordon.  Gruden has stated he is the starting slot receiver back in July and Gordon has just comeback on the field and can be gone at anytime.  Edelman, Lockett, and Goodwin are all going to see a lot of balls throw there way this year. Samuel and Gallup are upside players.  

TE - Jared Cook - NO/9 - $17
TE - Matt LaCosse - NE/10 - $6

Living in NOLA, all of the talk has been about how good Cook looks and how the offense will focus on him like they did when Graham was here.  Andrews is set for a breakout year and LaCosse is a total flyer

PK - Brandon McManus - DEN/10 - $4

Everyone is talking about the Browns offense and the kicker is $3? Is he going to get cut or something?

TD - Denver Broncos - DEN/10 - $6

Fangio turned the Bears D into a force of fantasy nature last year.  Now he has Von Miller and Bradley Chubb, I will spend a few buck more on that. Greg Williams is the Jets D coach

That is my thought process on ending up where I am on this day

Last week was a totally different team, and next week may be also

Thanks for reading and any helpful feedback is appreciated

Good luck to all

QB - Baker Mayfield - CLE/7 - $19
RB - Devonta Freeman - ATL/9 - $23
RB - Devin Singletary - BUF/6 - $8
WR - JuJu Smith-Schuster - PIT/7 - $30
WR - Keenan Allen - LAC/12 - $25
TE - Chris Herndon - NYJ/4 - $8
PK - Matt Prater - DET/5 - $4
PK - Steve Hauschka - BUF/6 - $3

QB - Tom Brady - NE/10 - $11

Ryan should be a stud this year and Brady for $11 is a no brainer.  Yes he is getting old but until he shows it, you have to believe in him.  Jackson is the upside QB with the rushing pts.

Only 4 RB and 2 on a bye week on wk12, I may tweak this before the final turn in.  I am all in on Cook. If he stays healthy, a big if, he will be a top 5 pick in that offense next year.  

WR - Julian Edelman - NE/10 - $23

I added Quinn instead of Gordon.  Gruden has stated he is the starting slot receiver back in July and Gordon has just comeback on the field and can be gone at anytime.  Edelman, Lockett, and Goodwin are all going to see a lot of balls throw there way this year. Samuel and Gallup are upside players.  

TE - Matt LaCosse - NE/10 - $6

Living in NOLA, all of the talk has been about how good Cook looks and how the offense will focus on him like they did when Graham was here.  Andrews is set for a breakout year and LaCosse is a total flyer

PK - Brandon McManus - DEN/10 - $4

Everyone is talking about the Browns offense and the kicker is $3? Is he going to get cut or something?

TD - Denver Broncos - DEN/10 - $6

Fangio turned the Bears D into a force of fantasy nature last year.  Now he has Von Miller and Bradley Chubb, I will spend a few buck more on that. Greg Williams is the Jets D coach

That is my thought process on ending up where I am on this day

Last week was a totally different team, and next week may be also

Thanks for reading and any helpful feedback is appreciated

Good luck to all
Only 4 RB's?  And two of em are injuries waiting to happen.....imo, RB depth is a must, especially in a best ball, let it ride all season, scenerio.....I'd lose a QB and a TE and grab another RB.

Mark X

QB - Jared Goff - LAR/9 - $14
QB - Kirk Cousins - MIN/12 - $12
QB - Daniel Jones - NYG/11 - $4
RB - Nick Chubb - CLE/7 - $25
WR - Phillip Dorsett - NE/10 - $4
PK - Randy Bullock - CIN/9 - $3
PK - Matt Gay - TB/7 - $3
TD - Cincinnati Bengals - CIN/9 - $3

WR - Chris Godwin - TB/7 - $22  -> Ridley $20
WR - Corey Davis - TEN/11 - $15 -> Sanders $13
WR - Michael Gallup - DAL/8 - $10 -> Allison $10

If I could wave a wand and have $3 taken off each of these prices, I'd sign up.  But then I"m not very good at this, so...

If I could wave a wand and have $3 taken off each of these prices, I'd sign up.  But then I"m not very good at this, so...
I know you're not a big fan of my wrs. 

I have very little interest in several wrs in that price range, and just dont see the point. Davis, IMO, is going to surprise a lot of people. Low risk / high reward at his current price; priced at his floor imo.

Same with Godwin. Very high hopes for him- going to have a lot of volume. 

Gallup I tried to keep a secret, but if you ask me Coopers injury is going to affect him for a meaningful amount of the regular season. He may play hurt and be limited, and Gallup is having a great preseason. 

You do point out that Ridley is really cheap too and perhaps theres a way I can get him onto my team. I do like him at his price. Allison and Sanders I have zero interest in. I'd rather go in a completely different direction 

I may drop from Godwin to Boyd and from Gallup to Samuel. Both Boyd and Samuel may have higher ceilings. Boyd is the wr1 probably for close to half the season 

You do point out that Ridley is really cheap too and perhaps theres a way I can get him onto my team. I do like him at his price. Allison and Sanders I have zero interest in. I'd rather go in a completely different direction 
Sanders and the Broncos may bust.  I'm a little surprised on your Allison take but then again new coaching so to each his own.

So many options....

I love this. 
Going to use it as my lineup.

I have returned to the 3 QB format.  Bye/Injury combo late in the season would be a killer with only 2 QB.  Foles has the best SOS and at $8 = no brainer IMO.

I went heavy for top 2 RB with Chubb & Cook ($49 or ~20% of budget).  In a $/Value perspective, they offer the most reward.  Duke for the PPR & Darwin for the "wildcard". 

I went 4 primary WR $72 (~30% budget) without Bye overlap looking for value.  Samuel is my wildcard, but with Cam hurt last night... he is up for review.  

Cook & Andrews at TE are common for alot of rosters.  For a good reason...  Waller is the flyer.  

Again, Week 12 Bye ($61 / ~24%) is an issue, but Cook, Cousins & Mike Williams are the only real missing pieces with sufficient alternatives in support. 

QB - Drew Brees - NO/9 - $16
QB - Nick Foles - JAX/10 - $8
RB - Duke Johnson - HOU/10 - $9
WR - Calvin Ridley - ATL/9 - $20
WR - Mike Williams - LAC/12 - $16
PK - Dan Bailey - MIN/12 - $4
TD - Dallas Cowboys - DAL/8 - $5

Attempt #1,232,456.... LOL

QB - Jameis Winston - TB/7 - $13
RB - Leonard Fournette - JAX/10 - $24
WR - Michael Thomas - NO/9 - $32
WR - Adam Thielen - MIN/12 - $24
TE - Austin Hooper - ATL/9 - $15
PK - Giorgio Tavecchio - ATL/9 - $5
TD - Dallas Cowboys - DAL/8 - $5

Mark XI

QB - Jared Goff - LAR/9 - $14

This is my favorite qb group that I've had to date. Want to try and keep it if I can

I think I'm good with 2 studs, a top 10 rb in Carson, if healthy. Samuels should be involved in the offense and Thompson is my lotto ticket 

WR - D.J. Moore - CAR/7 - $20
WR - D.J. Chark - JAX/10 - $5

I feel comfortable with Diggs and Ridley as my 1 and 2. Moore could be in for high volume. For my wr3 I think its an upgrade from Davis- although none of you know.how painful it is to not go with my gut on him having a breakout year. Chark and Dorsett are my lotto picks. I'm essentially going with 3 wrs as I'm not sure how much Chark and Dorsett will help. 

***possible edit: dump McManus and upgrade from Chark to John Brown BUF... OR upgrade from Dorsett to Trequan Smith. Not sure I like either of those better than what I have now. 

I like this group a lot and I think it allows for some wiggle room at flex

Winning IS Everything said:
Attempt #1,232,456.... LOL
I feel your pain...  there are so many variables and potential pathways, it is a challenge to pick which is the best direction.  I have bounced around with multiple variations myself and have probably submitted over 50 variations so far.  Not sure how much I will change pending injury and roster decisions, but I like where I am at now. 

Mark XI

QB - Jared Goff - LAR/9 - $14

This is my favorite qb group that I've had to date. Want to try and keep it if I can

I think I'm good with 2 studs, a top 10 rb in Carson, if healthy. Samuels should be involved in the offense and Thompson is my lotto ticket 

WR - D.J. Moore - CAR/7 - $20
WR - D.J. Chark - JAX/10 - $5

I feel comfortable with Diggs and Ridley as my 1 and 2. Moore could be in for high volume. For my wr3 I think its an upgrade from Davis- although none of you know.how painful it is to not go with my gut on him having a breakout year. Chark and Dorsett are my lotto picks. 

I like this group a lot and I think it allows for some wiggle room at flex

Just my $0.02.

Really like Goff and Cousins.  Don't think Nick is going to count for you many, if any weeks.

RB's look great.  Maybe too great though (lots of ownership and lots of money tied up in this position in ppr)

WR's solid, but in best ball I'd prefer a few more than 5 in there.

TE looks awesome.

I like a 3rd defense.  You have 2 bye weeks that if the other D gets zero points, that really can hurt you.

Just my $0.02.

Really like Goff and Cousins.  Don't think Nick is going to count for you many, if any weeks.

RB's look great.  Maybe too great though (lots of ownership and lots of money tied up in this position in ppr)

WR's solid, but in best ball I'd prefer a few more than 5 in there.

TE looks awesome.

I like a 3rd defense.  You have 2 bye weeks that if the other D gets zero points, that really can hurt you.

Tempted to go 2 qbs or drop samuels to beef up wr and add a 3rd def

Tempted to go 2 qbs or drop samuels to beef up wr and add a 3rd def
Would prob drop Foles to beef up wr and add 3rd def.

here's where I'm currently at:

QB - Carson Wentz - PHI/10 - $19
TE - Dallas Goedert - PHI/10 - $12
PK - Daniel Carlson - OAK/6 - $3

Likely going to drop down RB to beef up WR, and do a slight bump in DEF/K quality.

here's where I'm currently at:

QB - Carson Wentz - PHI/10 - $19
TE - Dallas Goedert - PHI/10 - $12
PK - Daniel Carlson - OAK/6 - $3

Likely going to drop down RB to beef up WR, and do a slight bump in DEF/K quality.
I like wentz a lot. I probably equally dislike Jackson but he has looked good so far and has a high floor.

Awesome rbs. I agree you could probably afford to lose one 

WR dont take my advice. I am in the minority on whom I like and dislike. I do think Anderson and Lockett are good values. 

I like your TEs a lot

K I like if Joseph keeps the job

defense I like, and I agree a 3rd might work better

I ended up going from Chark to Sutton, and added Detroit def. I considered MVS and a 3rd kicker instead of Sutton, which I still may do... I just cant help myself with my favorites.

And I'm really unsold on mvs

Other than maybe pivoting my QB2 or RB2 I think I'm pretty much done.

2QBs - Stud and Dud

6RBs - 1 elite, 3 value RB1s, 1 depth, 1 flyer

6WRs - 0 elite WR1s, 1 value WR1, 1 elite WR2, 3 value WR2s, 1 flyer

2TEs - 1 elite, 1 tier 3

3 kickers, 2 defenses

roster = 21

Other than maybe pivoting my QB2 or RB2 I think I'm pretty much done.

2QBs - Stud and Dud

6RBs - 1 elite, 3 value RB1s, 1 depth, 1 flyer

6WRs - 0 elite WR1s, 1 value WR1, 1 elite WR2, 3 value WR2s, 1 flyer

2TEs - 1 elite, 1 tier 3

3 kickers, 2 defenses

roster = 21
What’s the point of posting without names? Lol. 

This happens every year... I post similar rosters with minor tweaks and then a week before due date I go a completely different direction. See you all in the winners circle! Heres to another free subscription! 

Users who are viewing this thread