What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***New Not Tim League fantasy football league thread*** (1 Viewer)

Hard to predict that was going to happen. Figured he would eventually show up and play. Then when he went to the Pats, it looked like a huge win. 
Yea, it happens. If he plays Sunday I probably win but he didn’t and he won’t so I’m just hoping to win 3-4 now. 

Yea, it happens. If he plays Sunday I probably win but he didn’t and he won’t so I’m just hoping to win 3-4 now. 
I think you will win far more than you are projecting.  I told Flappy the same thing too--but your roster is better than your record so far.  I expect things to kinda balance out with a larger sample size.

AIDS just scored the season high and has blown me away every week. Not a chance I can win this week  will be 1-3. Could be worse 

I tried the reverse voodoo business last week.  It was a half assed effort, and I was going against the Goliath that is @cheese so it probably wouldn't have worked even if I was a master of the dark arts like @flapgreen is.  All I'm saying is, dont go messing with things that you don't understand. 

psychobillies said:
I tried the reverse voodoo business last week.  It was a half assed effort, and I was going against the Goliath that is @cheese so it probably wouldn't have worked even if I was a master of the dark arts like @flapgreen is.  All I'm saying is, dont go messing with things that you don't understand. 
Cheese's Ekeler train could soon be coming to an end

Question regarding the waiver priority...

If I pick up a player after waivers run as a free agent, does it affect my waiver number?  Does only picking up a player initially during waivers affect this number?

Question regarding the waiver priority...

If I pick up a player after waivers run as a free agent, does it affect my waiver number?  Does only picking up a player initially during waivers affect this number?
No--picking up a free agent should not effect your waiver position.  On the list of avaialble players--if it says FA next to them--that means the player is a free agent and it won't effect your waiver position.  

I make a deal with flappy--and sure enough--the guy I trade for blows up his shoulder and I have the worst fantasy score that I've ever had in my history of playing fantasy football.   It's legit guys--the flappy curse is a real thing. Lol 

I will be without 5 of my best players next week plus my kicker.  Half my lineup will be waiver wire scum.  I may not even submit a starting lineup.  I have zero chance.  I may not break 20 points if you exclude my qb. 

I will be without 5 of my best players next week plus my kicker.  Half my lineup will be waiver wire scum.  I may not even submit a starting lineup.  I have zero chance.  I may not break 20 points if you exclude my qb. 
Without random scrubs from the wire, I wouldn't even be scoring 50. Doesn't matter. I can't ever catch a freaking break. Screwed every game. Wouldn't matter if I had the first 10 picks of the draft. I'd still lose. 

can you imagine what kind of ####show this league would look like with 20 teams?

CAN YOU IMAGINE??? 

Every time I look at my lineup I think - hmmm. That’s not too bad. Then I lose again and realize it sucks. :bag:

Almost embarrassing to write this but I was thrilled to have my waiver claim for Jimmy Graham be successful. Such a massive upgrade over Vernon Davis and that Vikings corpse. 

Users who are viewing this thread