What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel Week 1 (1 Viewer)

Not sure if its being reported or not but the Jags will be without Cam Robinson at LT Sunday, W Richardson Jr will be starting there and he has never taken a NFL snap and has never played LT, not even at NC ST.  May have a big affect on L Fournette
Not to mention Foles' blind-side.

Well, I settled into the following...

Wentz, McCaffrey, Cook, Carson, Lockett, Westbrook, Shepard, Kelce, MIA

Good luck to all...

My cash+ lineup as of right now:

Brissett (too cheap to ignore)

Kerryon, Ekelor (don’t love these, but I think the ROI will be good enough)

Theilen, Evans, Lockett (Evans’s health worries me, but he’s going to start; usage for all 3 should be high)

Engram (best receiver on the team, right?)

McCaffery 

miami (too cheap not the roll out)

Good luck all!  Gonna start on the DK stuff.  

Ended up with this for my 10 man: (I am so indecisive)  Mahommes - Gurley/Chubb/Carson - Hill/Thielen/Westbrook - Hooper - Mia     

I just couldn't do Brissett , so I guess I went all the way up the other way.  

DId a few $1 small gpps and tried not to get too crazy since it's only 1200 entries or so.  Then I have 6 25cent entries with more wacky ideas - Cinci stack, Clev/Tenn game stack, etc.

Curious how you guys find overlays?  Obviously you search by guaranteed prize pool, but any thing else?  I imagine the Sunday slate there's very little for NFL contests.  

Curious how you guys find overlays?  Obviously you search by guaranteed prize pool, but any thing else?  I imagine the Sunday slate there's very little for NFL contests.  
I’ve found lots in really obscure matches on DK. Instead of main slate try a smaller selection of games, or a different game mode that isn’t as popular.

My cash game lineup

Jackson Cook McCaffey Evans Theilin Samuel Davis Carson Seat

and $1 SE

Dak Zeke Cook Gallup Ridley Conley Kelce Jeffrey Dal

Good luck all!!

These are the plays that intrigued me this week, mostly the ones in bold.

My strategy was to pay high end dollars at WR for the two guys who I perceived as having the best high floor/high ceiling combination (Julio and Tyreek). Lockett, Boyd, and Golladay stand out to me as solid complementary options due to a likelihood of high targets.

I like the values of Ekeler and Ingram this week at RB, so I crammed a lot of teams with them. I have a lot of Chubb and I think he'll be used heavily. Drake is also kind of interesting, but the game script could be ugly.

At TE I loaded up on a lot of Andrews, although also having a lot of Ingram might not be ideal. I mixed in some Henry, Engram, and Howard in some of my variations.

I have a lot of Tampa and KC on DEF.

QB
1 Mahomes - $8700
4 Ryan - $8000
5 Mayfield - $7900
7 Goff - $7800
8 Wentz - $7600
10 Rivers - $7500

RB
9 Chubb - $7400
18 Ingram - $6600
19 Ekeler - $6400

22 Drake - $6000
23 Guice - $5900
34 Breida - $5400
40 Singletary - $5300

WR
1 Julio - $8500
6 Tyreek - $7600

9 Thielen - $7400
14 Boyd - $6900
15 Golladay - $6900
17 Lockett - $6800

21 M Williams - $6400
24 Landry - $6300
26 DJ Moore - $6200
39 J Brown - $5500
42 Goodwin - $5400
48 Enunwa - $5200
M Brown - $5000

TE
4 Howard - $6500
5 Engram - $6400
6 Henry - $6100
10 Andrews - $5400

Hoping for a good week, but I'll faceplant pretty massively if the bolded guys don't do well.

Good luck everyone. Got 6 GPP entries, but, this one is a $1 single entry that I like the most: QB/ Mahomes, RB/ McCaffrey - Ekeler, WR/ S. Watkins - Golladay - S. Shepard, TE/ Kelce, FLEX/ D.J. Chark, DEF/ LAC

Had D. Westbrook in initially, but, his projected ownership has skyrocketed. He was around [I think] 5% mid-week, but, now projects as the highest-owned WR at 23.5%, hence, Chark. Also a little surprised that Mahomes projects at only 8%.

Wow...just noticed FD is at 19% rake on gpps.    Are you guys who also play draftkings seeing the same type of rake?

Hope Miami will be Ok with a lot of empty seats this season ........... if the rest of the year goes the way the 1st half has, that's just what they're liable to have.

Well, I settled into the following...

Wentz, McCaffrey, Cook, Carson, Lockett, Westbrook, Shepard, Kelce, MIA

Good luck to all...
This line up currently sitting at 143.62 despite the -3 from the Miami defense...Carson, Lockett, Shepard still playing.  It's weeks like this I wish I had played more $$

Scraped out $214 from $168 in entries despite the Tyreek poison on almost all of my rosters. High involvement with Rivers, Ekeler, Ingram, Andrews, and Tampa D bailed me out. The late Ryan to Julio TD was also a godsend, as I had that pair in a few contests.

The lineup I posted earlier raked. The problem was I panic-hedged w/ another at the last minute for about 0.6 of the action of my #1. And it was a complete turd. Up on the day, but I out-thought myself and reduced my profits significantly. 

Wow I got 12 of 13 correct on the pick ‘em, only one wrong was the Browns game.  Do you guys know how that works?  Everyone who picks 100% accurate that week splits $10k?

I wish you could play pick ‘em against other players for $$$.  Maybe that violates the gambling law rule.

This year continuing from last- I never get McCaffrey right.  

And I'm still stupid enough to think that TB is actually a viable offense with J. Winston. Once again, I take him & Evans for cash and they burn me; missed by less than five points. Then again, that's what I get for listening to Devin Knotts' idea about paying down at DEF with Miami. If I'd stuck with the Brisett LU, I make it.

Hope everyone did well.  My cash lineups all won, lost all my other entries to basically break even.  Less tournaments for me.  

reel_smooth said:
And I'm still stupid enough to think that TB is actually a viable offense with J. Winston. Once again, I take him & Evans for cash and they burn me; missed by less than five points. Then again, that's what I get for listening to Devin Knotts' idea about paying down at DEF with Miami. If I'd stuck with the Brisett LU, I make it.
Well, I wasn't knowingly following Devin Knotts, but had decided myself to pay down for Miami's D.  I was still able to comfortably win in the 50/50s.  You just got to find the right places to put the cash you save.  That said, I hope I never take a -3 from any line up position again...not a winning scenario.

Threw up a monster last night — 162.02. But only piddled cash-wise: $5 in  across a double, triple, small gpp.  $5 in $44.17 out. 

Question about accounting. I’m in a season-long league w/ friends. $200 buy-in. It pays $75 to each weekly winner and then much bigger payouts for the season-long totals (top 3). How should I account for that on a weekly basis for ROI purposes? I finished 4th for the week, so I didn’t win any cash, but a big piece of that contest is the grind. I was going to allocate 1/17th to each week, but that’s not going to be right. 

My $90 tickets almost broke even. Not a ton of regrets on lineups. I had Kenny Stills going in a few lineups last night and that was satisfying to see him score. The two guys I regret taking off several lineups were Marquise Goodwin and Sammy Watkins.

Threw up a monster last night — 162.02. But only piddled cash-wise: $5 in  across a double, triple, small gpp.  $5 in $44.17 out. 

Question about accounting. I’m in a season-long league w/ friends. $200 buy-in. It pays $75 to each weekly winner and then much bigger payouts for the season-long totals (top 3). How should I account for that on a weekly basis for ROI purposes? I finished 4th for the week, so I didn’t win any cash, but a big piece of that contest is the grind. I was going to allocate 1/17th to each week, but that’s not going to be right. 
Ignore the season long. That’s a separate league as if it was a work league 

Users who are viewing this thread