What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chiefs - Colts Week 5 (2 Viewers)

The officiating in the NFL is infuriating. So many flags and nobody has any idea what is or isn’t a catch or is or isn’t interference, or is or isn’t a personal foul, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
KC getting the majority of the close calls. 

weird. you would think they would want the underdog to get the calls. 

I think its the right call, but surprised they overturned it
There was one angle where you could see an unobstructed view of the nose of the football hitting the turf. 

I’m pretty sure that’s the one the replay official saw.  

Every other angle was murky. 

They got it right. 

I watched all those replays and agree with both Al and Chris and the retired head official that all thought it was not clear and obvious as it was impossible to see exactly where his hands were and where the ball actually touched. That said, I don’t care either way. Just mho

I watched all those replays and agree with both Al and Chris and the retired head official that all thought it was not clear and obvious as it was impossible to see exactly where his ands where and were the ball actually touched. That said, I don’t care either way. Just mho
I didn't see clear, but seemed as close to obvious as possible without actually being obvious. Anyone screaming Colts robbed is being dramatic as 90% that hit ground.

Limp looking a bit worse there, uh oh. He'll be fine but his mobility, while not Russ-like, does help open up some of the big downfield plays

Shady may be 60 in RB years, but I think he’s still better than Williams. The Chiefs have really struggled against a not great Colts D. 

I think it speaks volumes about Hilton that Luck said he was the best player he ever played with. That’s pretty high praise and impressive that he said it at all. 

Only 2 catches, the second he fumbled on. So I guess he hasn’t gotten a touch since the fumble. Seems weird to do that to a vet that is not a mad fumbler. 
Huh? Shady is notorious for carrying the ball like a loaf of bread and getting it knocked away. This wasn’t really one of those times, but ball security has definitely been an issue for him throughout his career.

Users who are viewing this thread