What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 (19 season) FBG Playoff League (1 Viewer)

Although, maybe next year we change that rule and allow teams to pick players on bye? 

Seems like it could be an interesting strategy of when to pick guys you'll only get one game from instead of possibly 2. For sure by the last couple rounds we'd be taking a few of the Stars. 

Although, maybe next year we change that rule and allow teams to pick players on bye? 

Seems like it could be an interesting strategy of when to pick guys you'll only get one game from instead of possibly 2. For sure by the last couple rounds we'd be taking a few of the Stars. 
I'll take the 2021 version of Mahomes now
....Stinkin Ref

I sent Bro1ncos a text and several have posted here, but he just took Adams of Green Bay. What should I do?

I don't think I've ever taken two RBs this early. I was riding Henry and Hyde most of the season in other leagues. Won't get receptions but they should run a bit.

I am headed home so I will be off-line for about an hour or so. If we start moving faster, there are a few of you guys from IBL that have my cell, so text me and I'll jump back in and pick.

I think @bro1ncos needs an intervention...

He picked a QB, I'd give him next eligible on the draft list.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also will be turning on a clock tomorrow at 9 am. If we have any left coasters where that would be a problem let me know what time is better 

Glad. I have doubles. Helping to run a water polo tourney in the am so may be spotty. Will predraft. 

Users who are viewing this thread