What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL 2020 Dallas Cowboys *** Jason Garrett responsible for yet another letdown season. Which WR should the Cowboys take with the 10th pick? (4 Viewers)

I assume because there’s a lot of coaching vacancies. I wouldn’t want him as my head coach ever, but I’ll sure as hell take him as my DC.

Back to to the 4-3!!!!!  :clap:
Correct. Lots of examples of great coordinators making bad head coaches, same as department heads in companies who are promoted to GM’s. Quinn will have to prove himself to many doubters, but if he gets Dallas from the worst ranked defense to middle of the road, then I’ll take it. Just converting them back to the defensive 4-3 like they were good at is a big plus. 
We are going to see many coordinators move to HC in the next month or so. I’m sure some will be screamed at and ran out of town as bums as soon as the have a couple of 4-12/5-11 seasons.😂

Cowboys hired Dan Quinn
A complete and total uninspired hired. Typical Jerry Jones stuff. What exactly had he done with Atlanta’s D?

He’s a former Seattle D coordinator and took over Gus Bradley’s LOB defense. 

Not a fan of this...

Users who are viewing this thread