Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

The Case of the Missing Rabbit

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As suspected, it was one of these two. Now 14 and 16, they have been getting in a #### ton of trouble in 2020. We have had some serious issues with both of them. Both of them lie straight to our faces

LOOK AT ME, I HAVE A HUNDRED DOLLARS!!!!!!

I think one of your kids stole it and then tried to throw it away in the bedroom trash can when the trash can spontaneously combusted.

7 minutes ago, bryhamm said:

update?

This probably seems suspicious, but I will be going in late Friday morning and am planning to do some reconnaissance before work. Haven't been alone in the house to this point.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Worm said:

This probably seems suspicious, but I will be going in late Friday morning and am planning to do some reconnaissance before work. Haven't been alone in the house to this point.

A Friday update.  Take note people, this is how you set up a good Friday thread.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
On 1/28/2020 at 8:26 PM, El Floppo said:

My note book is fuzzy and bad for the perpetrator (eta... Dammit- wrong guy)...but was it iron shiek with the lawn mower in the boudoir? 

Update.....Da guru with the lawn mower in the back yard (so to speak).

• 2 weeks later...

We were both home Tuesday afternoon before any kids. 

The subject came up and we decided to do a search.

We searched the rooms of the 16 y.o. boy, 15 y.o. girl, 13 y.o. girl, and our 11/8/8 y.o.'s big shared room. Not a sign of it anywhere, and we may have caught the coronavirus from our 15 y.o.'s disgusting room.

In a moment of clarity while searching, my gf says she may remember being drunk and moving the location of it because she didn't want someone (her parents?) to see it. I dunno. We searched every dresser drawer in the bedroom with no luck.

At this point I'm guessing we'll be doing some spring cleaning and it will be in a super random place, but who knows.

Womp womp.

7 minutes ago, Worm said:

We were both home Tuesday afternoon before any kids. 

The subject came up and we decided to do a search.

We searched the rooms of the 16 y.o. boy, 15 y.o. girl, 13 y.o. girl, and our 11/8/8 y.o.'s big shared room. Not a sign of it anywhere, and we may have caught the coronavirus from our 15 y.o.'s disgusting room.

In a moment of clarity while searching, my gf says she may remember being drunk and moving the location of it because she didn't want someone (her parents?) to see it. I dunno. We searched every dresser drawer in the bedroom with no luck.

At this point I'm guessing we'll be doing some spring cleaning and it will be in a super random place, but who knows.

Womp womp.

:sadbanana:

• Like 2

Was going to post this the other day and forgot.  There's even more evidence with your latest update...

Good news: Your girlfriend broke up with her other boyfriend

Bad news: The rabbit is at his house and she can't get it back now that they've broken up

• Thinking 1
  • 6 months later...

I just found this thread and was guessing a kid found it (I'll go with 16 son) and took it to show to friend(s).  Quickly forgotten it sat in a drawer or under a bed until said friend's parents found it while doing some totally random and innocuous cleaning or looking for a flashlight or something.  Now said friend will take a bullet for his buddy but not a rabbit so OP gets a very awkward call from some parents he's met only once at a PTA meeting 4 years ago.

My theory may or may not be inspired by actual events from the 80's (albeit no rabbit involved).