What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The streak ends (1 Viewer)

Not sure how the judge would even see the ticket, you get a "courtesy violation notice" in the mail you could show them when you go before them.  He gave you a ticket for an infraction you didn't commit.  He wasn't doing you a favor.  Doesn't sound like your "buddy" has your back at all.  
My state doesn't give you a courtesy violation in the mail

If you say so.  In my state all it talks about is minimum speed levels under impeding traffic.  But in no way did that officer do him a favor for writing him a ticket for rolling a stop, d-move.
??  The officer actually gave me a break if you want to call it that.

Rolling the stop sign with no traffic in a sub was a chicken chit ticket to begin with, but it was 200.00 and 3 points. Impeding was just a cash fine and no points.  This is a small community so the officer was giving me a ticket. 180.00 and zero points was the best option.

Friday night, heading home from work I got pulled over by a cop. It’s been about a decade since I was last pulled over. And I haven’t had a ticket on my record since 1996. 

He got me doing 42 in a 25. I was hoping my clean record would get me off with a warning, but no luck. He did knock it down to 30 in a 25 with no points. But I was super proud of that streak. Especially since I’m a speed demon with a lead foot. :(
I have a lawyer guy here who I sent $50 to and he makes tickets disappear. He's done two for me, and helped half a dozen buddies. Mails you the paperwork from the court saying it's dismissed and everything.

Find one of those guys :)  

My record is squeaky clean and I probably average ~20mph over the speed limit around town (except school zones), and 30-35 over on road trips. GB a nice radar detector and WAZE. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a lawyer guy here who I sent $50 to and he makes tickets disappear. He's done two for me, and helped half a dozen buddies. Mails you the paperwork from the court saying it's dismissed and everything.

Find one of those guys :)  

My record is squeaky clean and I probably average ~20mph over the speed limit around town (except school zones), and 30-35 over on road trips. GB a nice radar detector and WAZE. 
I'm not too worried.  Like I said, I don't mind paying when I do something wrong.  If I speed and get caught, good on the cops for finally catching me.  

Users who are viewing this thread