What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Invisibles Quiz# 999 (1 Viewer)

I have 7 of 8 and I could swear 1 is Woody and Kiefer but the answer isn’t correct. The hats are exactly the same so is it a coincidence or am I el floppoing it?

I have 7 of 8 and I could swear 1 is Woody and Kiefer but the answer isn’t correct. The hats are exactly the same so is it a coincidence or am I el floppoing it?
Not Woody. Younger co-stars

My first guess was right on that one.

and think ... spit
Hah. It was the next on my list just didn’t try anything because I though I had it right. Does every buddy Cowboy movie have 1 guy with a black hat and one with a white hat? If it’s cowboys, I’ve got a handful I’ll guess and “spit” is one of those.

not nearly as good this week.  only know 1 and 3.

2- just watched with my son yesterday! Adaptation of a novel. 

5- modern movie about early TV and concurrent politics

7- you only saw this if you have kids. SNL actor in it.

8- I remembered the car. CA industry.

4- not sure... night vision goggles at home?

6- not sure... southern faulkner type story? it's not Big Fish.

not nearly as good this week.  only know 1 and 3.
Got 1, 3, 5 & 7

#5 was my 2nd guess and is a modern movie made in B&W for artistic reasons...my first guess was Quiz Show

I feel like the cars in #2 & #8 should trigger my memory, but I've got nothing.

El Floppo said:
2- just watched with my son yesterday! Adaptation of a novel. 

5- modern movie about early TV and concurrent politics

7- you only saw this if you have kids. SNL actor in it.

8- I remembered the car. CA industry.

4- not sure... night vision goggles at home?

6- not sure... southern faulkner type story? it's not Big Fish.
Got 1, 3, 5, 7 and 8.

4 I know I’ve seen it. I remember the guy being in his house and has to fight a lady he knows and escapes. I can’t recall if it was a Punisher like revenge story or if he decided not to be a bad guy like the lady who may have been a family member. Ugh, this one is going to piss me off the most.

2 is a bad clue. There’s lots of movies from books and well we weren’t invited to watch so that doesn’t help. 😉 

8 Floppo type clue - main character is the son of one of my old English teachers.

8 for the the folks who like better clues is the son of one of the previous MLB commissioners and is in a new Netflix movie with my crush, Karen Gillan.

6 No clue

Got 1, 3, 5, 7 and 8.

4 I know I’ve seen it. I remember the guy being in his house and has to fight a lady he knows and escapes. I can’t recall if it was a Punisher like revenge story or if he decided not to be a bad guy like the lady who may have been a family member. Ugh, this one is going to piss me off the most.

2 is a bad clue. There’s lots of movies from books and well we weren’t invited to watch so that doesn’t help. 😉 

8 Floppo type clue - main character is the son of one of my old English teachers.

8 for the the folks who like better clues is the son of one of the previous MLB commissioners and is in a new Netflix movie with my crush, Karen Gillan.

6 No clue
yeah- 4 is bugging me because I know I've seen it. 

2- lots of young actors that became household names

yeah- 4 is bugging me because I know I've seen it. 

2- lots of young actors that became household names
Damn, I know that book and movie well. I don’t recall that car and that outfit made me feel more like Wonder Boys or Cider House Rules, not as gritty as the actual movie.

4 is torture because I think I’ve seen it since COVID started. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I know that book and movie well. I don’t recall that car and that outfit made me feel more like Wonder Boys or Cider House Rules, not as gritty as the actual movie.

4 is torture because I think I’ve seen it since COVID started. 
GD it. 4 was Step Brothers. The movie I was thinking about is still going to bother me because that scene made me think of it and I still don’t remember. Step Brothers was even listed for movies with night vision goggles but I don’t remember that scene at all.

2 & 5 is all I could get.  I guessed on 8, but whiffed.

#5 is an adaptation of a novel
8 was an 80s TV Show. Kind of like Starsky and Hutch becoming a movie.

Some others:

7 Borat’s others, not Talladega Nights

3 Stumbled on this looking for 4 (seems so easy) and I’ll just say Bling because I can’t imagine any of you watched it

1- you'll need to remember your History.

6 is bugging me... I know that one. 

and never would have gotten the Sascha Baron Cohen flick.

#2 - sci-fi classic

#7 - adaptation of a classic novel

#8 - I cheated to get this one (I had never seen the movie), but the character is played by the Jesus

I can't even cheat to get #3....just not much there to go off of unless you recognize the outfit, which I do not.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 is a recent horror movie.

the hoodie made me think Social Network at first (wrong), but the hoodie and color tones gave me the clue.

I do feel like I’ve seen 4, 5 and 6 but don’t have enough time to really think. Hopefully, someone else gets them and has some good hints.

Users who are viewing this thread