What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (5 Viewers)

Dump the $6.50 and $6.69 shares at close for $6.69.  You can only flush so many turds down the toilet at one time so I wanted to reduce my load.

Such a disappointing day. The highs and lows are killer.
NP has to get some results out.  If things look good, he needs to post something soon.  Even if we don't get a deep dive, topline results would be great to know. 

I have a hard time imagining that he is sitting on results if they are good.  The more time that passes is going to make me more wary every day.

I feel like he has to know by now.

From another board.  The title is "CDC Livestream #6: Leronlimab A C19 Game-Changer?"

I have no ide what the content to be discussed is.  Seemed pertinent to share though.  Maybe someone knows who Dr Randy Nicolas is?

How could anybody not love this company 
I don't see Cytodyn trying to promote it or anything, which is a big positive to me.

The Phillipines thing seems like a diversion to me so the less actively I see NP promoting it, the better I feel.

I'm really hoping the Phillipines isn't the setup as the "next thing" in case CD12 goes bad in the USA. Although if that happens, not sure the Phillipines would be interested either.

I'm so glad I only own 500 shares of this thing.  I'm rooting for its success but I feel like this is the most exhaustive version of a choose your own adventure book written by a member of Qanon that I've ever tried to read.  

NOTHING

EVER

HAPPENS

I'm so glad I only own 500 shares of this thing.  I'm rooting for its success but I feel like this is the most exhaustive version of a choose your own adventure book written by a member of Qanon that I've ever tried to read.  

NOTHING

EVER

HAPPENS
That's not really true.  It was a $2 stock in the first week of November, which was the time to load up for sure.

I'd say tripling since that time frame was plenty of action even for those that are not patient.

And something big is going to happen here in a matter of days, cautiously optimistic that it's gonna be good news not bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I'm gathering from the various boards, Dr Randy Nicolas in the Phillipines is really bullish on leronlimab.  FWIW, the 3 AM call seems to have been well received.

Could be a good day trading day for CYDY if you are into that sort of thing.  Thinking of buying some early with all intentions of moving it at some point today.

From what I'm gathering from the various boards, Dr Randy Nicolas in the Phillipines is really bullish on leronlimab.  FWIW, the 3 AM call seems to have been well received.

Could be a good day trading day for CYDY if you are into that sort of thing.  Thinking of buying some early with all intentions of moving it at some point today.
So red early, got it

That's not really true.  It was a $2 stock in the first week of November, which was the time to load up for sure.

I'd say tripling since that time frame was plenty of action even for those that are not patient.

And something big is going to happen here in a matter of days, cautiously optimistic that it's gonna be good news not bad.
Something big is always about to happen, then it's two weeks away.  I'm still holding out hope for a miracle, but as far as jumping in and out of this crazy train, I'll pass and gamble on smokeless cigarette stocks that aren't really smokeless cigarettes anymore.  

If the stock went up 23 cents per day the last 3 days instead of up 1.60, down .50, down .41, there would be a lot less crying in here. 

Did Don Hutson get a time-out?  Haven't heard from him in a while.  And what was the name of the other poster that constantly crapped on this drug?

Yea a bunch of people said he got a TO. Anybody know why?
IDK maybe his "I know more about this than everyone else in the thread" shtick, didn't play well everywhere.

He did seem to go off the rails the last two weeks, even worse than normal.   

I really didn't mind his bear arguments but it had become more and more tired and ridiculous lately without a lot of good salient points to back it up.

Users who are viewing this thread