What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (6 Viewers)

I know it’s pie in the sky but it would be amazing if the WH has their eye on LL trials. Remdesivir has bad side effects and just helps a little and it got pushed through in part due to connections. Here’s to hoping for really good trial results that can get us nudged forward because as I posted earlier in this thread, I don’t think there is anything more important to the Trump campaign than CV therapeutics and vaccines. On a humanitarian level, I’d be fine with 4 more years of Trump if we could truly get past CV with therapeutics that keep deaths and long term problems way down and a vaccine to get us back to normal. It would suck for the stock if it’s something else, but I want back to normal bad.
If you want to get back to normal, I think you should want someone else driving the car. Personally, I think the White House mentioning Llab would paint us with the same brush as Chloroquine, drinking disinfectants, and magically disappearing. There are WAY more credible leaders I'd prefer to have endorsing PRO 140 and thousands more people I would prefer to oversee it distribution to the public. Could we please at least look at DT as closely as NP?

If you want to get back to normal, I think you should want someone else driving the car. Personally, I think the White House mentioning Llab would paint us with the same brush as Chloroquine, drinking disinfectants, and magically disappearing. There are WAY more credible leaders I'd prefer to have endorsing PRO 140 and thousands more people I would prefer to oversee it distribution to the public. Could we please at least look at DT as closely as NP?
Agreed. We might have a short term bump if we ever got a mention by the WH, but considering they have no credibility, I'd rather it not happen at all. 

Agreed. We might have a short term bump if we ever got a mention by the WH, but considering they have no credibility, I'd rather it not happen at all. 
No kidding. In Pandemic Credibility, they're currently polling behind my dog groomer and the guy behind me in the grocery checkout line.

These are good points. Hasn’t considered that. However the scientists that take to the news shows would *likely* back LL up assuming what we think is true. It seemed apparent off the bat that hydro was ineffective. 

👍🏼  

Everyone got a PhD in biotechnology/pharma

Watched Fear City on Netflix last night.  Quote from a soldier “we couldn’t put a sentence together, but we were watching TV and discussing RICO like we went to Harvard Law”
At least the ignorant whores have kept their pie-holes shut.

What odds are we putting on this occurring?🤔
If he announces it, it'll be because the results are good.  If the results are good, we need not really worry about the stock price going up.

It's all about the results.  If the results are good, likely it comes to his attention.  If they're really good, more likely he mentions it, but again, if it's really good results, the stock price will be on the way up anyway.

All about those results.

I don’t have LinkedIn. Cliffs notes?
Just a reasonable summary of the argument Cytodyn and Dr. BP makes about how leronlimab can help folks with Covid-19.  Pairs IncellDX's assays/tests with leronlimab and pitches the combo as an effective solution to help get the country going again.

More of a distillation of the talks BP has done, the results he's seen, the MOA, and how leronlimab works in Covid-19.

Reasonably well done, just don't know who the guy is, and discloses he has a long position in CYDY.  

Last edited by a moderator:
So predictions on what happens tomorrow with the stock price. Let’s hear them....

Just a reasonable summary of the argument Cytodyn and Dr. BP makes about how leronlimab can help folks with Covid-19.  Pairs IncellDX's assays/tests with leronlimab and pitches the combo as an effective solution to help get the country going again.

More of a distillation of the talks BP has done, the results he's seen, the MOA, and how leronlimab works in Covid-19.

Reasonably well done, just don't know who the guy is, and discloses he has a long position in CYDY.  
Thanks. Seems like another check in the positive column fwiw 

So predictions on what happens tomorrow with the stock price. Let’s hear them....
Same as past couple days.  Briefly up early, sell off, rebound a bit and holds through middle of day on anemic volume mostly with a few SHORT ATTACKS and then around 2:30 or so volume picks up It slowly grinds down in disappointment that another day has come and gone without news.

I plan to top off my position in the next day or two and just hold unless volatility reappears.

Crazy thread.

Holding until news...I'll cash out on the 400% day.

Eta... or go down with the ship

Finishes? That’s months from now. No chance of them sitting on these for that long. 
We’ve got clinical trial experts in hear who’ve gone through multiple blondes drug trials and know exactly what the typical timeframe is. They should be ready the weekend of unblinding.

As far as I can tell in here LL is poison, NP is holding back results because they were horrific and they are just hoping the next trial is full of poison resistant people.

Looks like a conference call on Thursday to provide updates on the m/m and severe trials. Doesn’t say anything about providing results. 
Could go either way.  If it’s good I’d expect results to be release beforehand so we have a chance to digest them. If we get to meeting without results it’s hard to take that as anything other than bad in my opinion.

Could go either way.  If it’s good I’d expect results to be release beforehand so we have a chance to digest them. If we get to meeting without results it’s hard to take that as anything other than bad in my opinion.
Totally agree. Also, why not announce the PC after the results happen? Not like we need 3.5 days notice. Bro we in quarantine I ain’t got #### else to do. 

Totally agree. Also, why not announce the PC after the results happen? Not like we need 3.5 days notice. Bro we in quarantine I ain’t got #### else to do. 
Only advantage is that there’s no radio silence from them since mid last week.  They put it out before market open.  Let folks chew on it during trading days...but we want results not more talking from management.  

No need to explain good results to us.  Only to explain delays or worse than expected results, or why when you out these glasses tinged with a rosy film things aren’t quite as bad as it seems.  I hope they’re just setting it up to discuss results they’ll release in next few days...

Long shot is to delay release until WH can announce but that seems such a long shot not worth considering.

stbugs said:
We’ve got clinical trial experts in hear who’ve gone through multiple blondes drug trials and know exactly what the typical timeframe is. They should be ready the weekend of unblinding.

As far as I can tell in here LL is poison, NP is holding back results because they were horrific and they are just hoping the next trial is full of poison resistant people.

Looks like a conference call on Thursday to provide updates on the m/m and severe trials. Doesn’t say anything about providing results. 
Hmmmmm....

I still feel like they are trying to delay public announcement while they work behind the scenes to get FDA approval and uplisted. 

I can dream.

Only advantage is that there’s no radio silence from them since mid last week.  They put it out before market open.  Let folks chew on it during trading days...but we want results not more talking from management.  

No need to explain good results to us.  Only to explain delays or worse than expected results, or why when you out these glasses tinged with a rosy film things aren’t quite as bad as it seems.  I hope they’re just setting it up to discuss results they’ll release in next few days...

Long shot is to delay release until WH can announce but that seems such a long shot not worth considering.
I guess my main thing is if they knew it was positive results today why would they wait until Thursday after market? Unless the company processing them told them we will have them for you Wednesday at 9:00 or whatever. 

edit: Caesar has a good point. Could be behind the scenes work. 

Hmmmmm....
Hmm what? You are completely insinuating awful results because we may have had to wait a week and a half after unblinding? Our trusty shorty said this typically takes 4-6 weeks and yet in week 1, somehow people turned safety only info week 1 into awful clinical trial results.

I say this with love, but based on your stock trading, you have the patience of a fruit fly in a strawberry field.

I just hate conference calls and announcing them. I’m more than willing to just wait for results to get done and then when you know everything is 100% accurate, you release them. That’s how most biotech companies do them. Last thing we need is misfiled paperwork.

I guess my main thing is if they knew it was positive results today why would they wait until Thursday after market? Unless the company processing them told them we will have them for you Wednesday at 9:00 or whatever. 
You can’t just release half assed results. You are trying to get approval. ####### up the data is the last thing you need. Again, shorty dude said 4-6 weeks after unblinding. I for one want them to get their #### together and be 100% sure of the results even if positive. Their sole responsibility at this point is to get approval. That moves the needle more than a half assed press release. They had to fix a simple safety info press release. 

Good luck to all this week.  Thinking thread will be at 51 pages on Friday close.
It will but unfortunately this is where I come for news links knowing it will be posted here before I could find it elsewhere. It’s been insufferable the past week. It’s gotten worse since we pulled it out of the stock thread.

I'll create a really odd/implausible scenario. I think it has been said at some point that they were in talks with other Big Pharma companies - presumably about acquisition or at least licensing/co-marketing/etc. They couldn't say names because of NDAs. What if one or more of these supposed agreements stipulated sharing the results of trials before they are released to the public so that the BP companies could create better valuation in their minds. NP could agree to a stipulation like this (even though one would think it gives up leverage) because of his unbridled optimism and in his mind it would serve to only drive up the asking price for the BP companies.

Like I said, odd/implausible - but not out of the realm of possibilities. I'd rather it be this than CYDY sitting on sub-par results. 

Hmm what? You are completely insinuating awful results because we may have had to wait a week and a half after unblinding? Our trusty shorty said this typically takes 4-6 weeks and yet in week 1, somehow people turned safety only info week 1 into awful clinical trial results.

I say this with love, but based on your stock trading, you have the patience of a fruit fly in a strawberry field.

I just hate conference calls and announcing them. I’m more than willing to just wait for results to get done and then when you know everything is 100% accurate, you release them. That’s how most biotech companies do them. Last thing we need is misfiled paperwork.
:lmao:  That was a good one.  Props.

Care to explain why these other bio-companies splash news everywhere when a rat lives 3 hours longer than the control group and but spins in circles for those last three hours or a liter of their drug in a petri dish left in an oven overnight gives an indication of reduce COVID?  NP hasn't been shy about early calls previously.  

Is it possible that CYDY has no insight into the patient data?  

Users who are viewing this thread