What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (1 Viewer)

If they spend the bulk of their time Thursday discussing SAEs (in M2M), who is paying for my flight and legal fees to go pay him a visit? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Long time follower of this one.  Thanks again to Chet for making this great call months ago.  Whatever happens from here on in does not negate that Chet gave this one out at .30. Truly amazing

Have no idea on how long it takes to compile results for efficacy.  I do believe though that if there was a top line indicator and that result was good, we would have heard it by now.  NP is not that good a poker player, he gushes when there is any inkling of good news.

Now perhaps this calculation is a lot more complex and since there may be a mix of good signals along with some that are inconclusive or perhaps not so good, its taking a lot longer to get this out and they have to be careful that they don't message it the wrong way.  At this point, kind of seeing that as the best case scenario for the mild to moderate trial.

When in doubt about this, I always go back to that there are Doctors that know a lot more about this than random Twitter handles, Adam Feurerstein included.

Dr Patterson is obviously the key and he has the credentials, the only red flag that you can possibly say with him is that he also has a major business interest in seeing this succeed.  Even taking Patterson out of the equation though, you still have doctors at Montefiore, UCLA and Yale saying good things.  I would have liked to see the peer review by now, that's another thing that always has bothered me but all in all I have to trust the Doctors.

Adam Feurerstein is a liar.  He is on record completely making things up that are not true.  You can't use that as an objective source, not that I think many are here (perhaps Wyhatt)

huh, don't know why I thought 3 weeks
On the call the CFO went through the timeline and said 6 weeks and then NP said/asked something along the lines of "but maybe possible to do it in 3 weeks".  The CFO then kind of, sort of, said, yeah maybe.  May want to check the transcript, but that was the gist of it.

On the call the CFO went through the timeline and said 6 weeks and then NP said/asked something along the lines of "but maybe possible to do it in 3 weeks".  The CFO then kind of, sort of, said, yeah maybe.  May want to check the transcript, but that was the gist of it.
That's right.  I recollect some uncomfortable laughter in the back ground when he asked that.

Notes taken from last week's call:

NASDAQ UPLISTING

- 5-6 week process (we are completing week 2 on Friday)
- NASDAQ questions about filing ( if any) expected next week
- Week 5 or 6 most likely completion date (week 5 is mid-August)
- Nadar teased CFO Mike Mulholland about possibly completing filing
earlier. Chance it is done in 3-4 weeks

So let’s say they are discussing results Thursday - I’m not sure they will, could be excuse making - but let’s say they do - when do we think the results drop? Thursday AM? Wednesday Pm?

So let’s say they are discussing results Thursday - I’m not sure they will, could be excuse making - but let’s say they do - when do we think the results drop? Thursday AM? Wednesday Pm?
This is my only fear. I hate NP so much, maybe I'm off base, but he strikes me as the kind of guy who thinks he could talk investors off of bad results. Everything but this one guy screams buy to me. 

I do believe though that if there was a top line indicator and that result was good, we would have heard it by now.  NP is not that good a poker player, he gushes when there is any inkling of good news.
He may have learned his lesson from last week's PR.  It was confusing and they felt the need to send out another update PR with no new information.  I'd rather believe that they are being careful not to get these results out until they can do it in a professional manner whereas to leave no doubt of their intended release.  

NP may have wanted to put something out this morning, who knows?  But I'd like to think they're going to do it right this time.  #hope

Notes taken from last week's call:

NASDAQ UPLISTING

- 5-6 week process (we are completing week 2 on Friday)
- NASDAQ questions about filing ( if any) expected next week
- Week 5 or 6 most likely completion date (week 5 is mid-August)
- Nadar teased CFO Mike Mulholland about possibly completing filing
earlier. Chance it is done in 3-4 weeks
This where I got 3 weeks.  They were in week 2 of a 5-6 week process so 3-4 more weeks.

My take:

- Most likely results aren't ready but he didn't want another week to go by without an update.  So he'll talk about the SAE's again, but the main update will be a Type A meeting update with the FDA.  They likely have a date, and can give us the agenda on that.  Give update on Mexico, or any others they're spinning up, maybe north texas too.  Just keep everyone understanding that good things are coming and it's not all about these results (it is though).

- Less likely that he gets on and tries to spin mediocre or bad results, and does that in combination with the above updates.  Maybe they have some additional preliminary info but not enough for a full release...I dunno.

- Least likely of all - waiting to do a co-release with Trump that leronlimab is our country's savior and the SP will skyrocket.

Most likely it's another kick in the balls, but with hopeful FDA and uplisting updates.  But on the thing we're all waiting for - next week!  NP - "I know everyone is anxious for these results, and no one more than me.  IN fact, let me read you an email showing how ready I am to get this drug out there...[reads email]...but I've told you all we will be open and honest with you and I wanted to get a call set up to let you know the results are still being analyzed and we'll release them just as soon as they're done.  Sometimes they take 12 years to get done, and we're managing to get it done in only a few weeks.  But, don't forget...we have many exciting things going on.  Let's talk about our clinical trials we're enrolling, as well as uplisting update, as well as FDA Type A meeting being scheduled, as well as listing off the indications remaining..."

He may have learned his lesson from last week's PR.  It was confusing and they felt the need to send out another update PR with no new information.  I'd rather believe that they are being careful not to get these results out until they can do it in a professional manner whereas to leave no doubt of their intended release.  

NP may have wanted to put something out this morning, who knows?  But I'd like to think they're going to do it right this time.  #hope
Has he grown up in the last week, color me a skeptic. 

My take:

- Most likely results aren't ready but he didn't want another week to go by without an update.  So he'll talk about the SAE's again, but the main update will be a Type A meeting update with the FDA.  They likely have a date, and can give us the agenda on that.  Give update on Mexico, or any others they're spinning up, maybe north texas too.  Just keep everyone understanding that good things are coming and it's not all about these results (it is though).

- Less likely that he gets on and tries to spin mediocre or bad results, and does that in combination with the above updates.  Maybe they have some additional preliminary info but not enough for a full release...I dunno.

- Least likely of all - waiting to do a co-release with Trump that leronlimab is our country's savior and the SP will skyrocket.

Most likely it's another kick in the balls, but with hopeful FDA and uplisting updates.  But on the thing we're all waiting for - next week!  NP - "I know everyone is anxious for these results, and no one more than me.  IN fact, let me read you an email showing how ready I am to get this drug out there...[reads email]...but I've told you all we will be open and honest with you and I wanted to get a call set up to let you know the results are still being analyzed and we'll release them just as soon as they're done.  Sometimes they take 12 years to get done, and we're managing to get it done in only a few weeks.  But, don't forget...we have many exciting things going on.  Let's talk about our clinical trials we're enrolling, as well as uplisting update, as well as FDA Type A meeting being scheduled, as well as listing off the indications remaining..."
I'm not trying to be rude, but the fact that this is even in your thought process makes me question everything else in the post. 

I'm not trying to be rude, but the fact that this is even in your thought process makes me question everything else in the post. 
It's in my post only because others have been mentioning it in this thread.  I've repeatedly said it's a huge stretch, incredibly unlikely, etc.  It's the least likely thing of all thing being discussed.  If me ranking a Trump co-press release as the least likely thing to happen causes you to question everything else, so be it.

It's in my post only because others have been mentioning it in this thread.  I've repeatedly said it's a huge stretch, incredibly unlikely, etc.  It's the least likely thing of all thing being discussed.  If me ranking a Trump co-press release as the least likely thing to happen causes you to question everything else, so be it.
Again, wasn't trying to be a ####, but I consider that scenario as plausible as Pfizer buying them tomorrow for $100 a share; it's so far-fetched it doesn't merit discussion. 

Again, wasn't trying to be a ####, but I consider that scenario as plausible as Pfizer buying them tomorrow for $100 a share; it's so far-fetched it doesn't merit discussion. 
It’s not that far-fetched. Definitely don’t think it will happen but if you believe that LL is some kind of game-changer, then it is at least plausible Trump mentions it. 

From yahoo bored. Can somebody figure this out 

Dont forget.... in the last 8K the first short paragraph where they removed the dilution restrictions on thier loan. No reason to do this unless they feel the share value will rise above the threshold where the loan can be paid back in full without 1 million shares being sold.
So Nader and the team feel the price will be above $17/share this week.

On Fox Business, while Trump was just speaking, they had a split screen and on the left they briefly had 3 stocks, Pfizer and another one I didnt catch but CYDY was the 3rd. I just looked up and caught it at the last second.

On Fox Business, while Trump was just speaking, they had a split screen and on the left they briefly had 3 stocks, Pfizer and another one I didnt catch but CYDY was the 3rd. I just looked up and caught it at the last second.
Odd that CYDY has been on the Fox Business ticker multiple times in the past week. Could be coincidence but Pfizer is a well known company working on a vaccine. Weird to see any OTC stock on the business shows at all.

Damn.  Some major purchases after hours.

One for 23,711 and then I didn't look again for a while.  Another at 3:06pm CST for 100,000 shares at 5.5001 when the closing price was 5.55.

I'm going to guess this indicates some institution buying throughout day and that's the average price they were all purchased for.  

Damn.  Some major purchases after hours.

One for 23,711 and then I didn't look again for a while.  Another at 3:06pm CST for 100,000 shares at 5.5001 when the closing price was 5.55.

I'm going to guess this indicates some institution buying throughout day and that's the average price they were all purchased for.  
Somehow I'm going to be the one guy who doesn't make any money on this thing.

Here is a twitter post with the screen grab:

https://twitter.com/lane_bryanalane/status/1287846830223441920?s=21

they wrongly identify them as a vaccine maker. Very strange that they would include CYDY in the list with Pfizer and Gilead. 

It’s not bad per se. There’s a bunch of competition and we all know that. This trial appears to be based on the original Remdesivir trial, not just Humanigen’s trial.

From an article on their stock page:

This trial builds on initial data from NIAID’s Adaptive COVID-19 Treatment Trial (ACTT) that demonstrated Gilead’s investigational antiviral, remdesivir, may improve time to recovery in hospitalized patients with COVID-19. BET will evaluate the combination of lenzilumab and remdesivir on treatment outcomes versus placebo and remdesivir in hospitalized COVID-19 patients. The trial is expected to enroll 100 patients in each arm of the study with an interim analysis for efficacy after 50 patients have been enrolled in each arm.

It’s all tied to Remdesivir not a separate trial like LeBron. It’s not going to matter or change anything with the trial results we are waiting on now.

Also, I'd love to know who has their pockets lined by Gilead in DC... Whomever they are, they need to be locked away forever, lowlifes!

Let's keep pushing this ####ty drug, maybe we can combine it with a less ####ty drug.

cydy has a very short window to publish goods news or they will be left behind.
Lol. That’s not true at all. They don’t have to publish this week or next week if the results are good. That link is for a trial that hasn’t even started enrolling people and it’s 100% dependent on Remdesivir. It’s not an independent drug. That right there tells me something.

The patience in here is hysterical. If they take another day the stock will plummet because of a trial that probably doesn’t even start in earnest until almost September.

Users who are viewing this thread