What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (8 Viewers)

People come to me, they have tears in their eyes, these tough big people, they couldn’t believe it, they never cry, and they said are you serious about this drug and I said I was. So we are. And there’s that. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Neither number is going to be high enough for me to go to a bar
Hopefully, it will some day when the cases are so low because enough people got vaccinated and it’s not spreading and because every hospital in the world has a stockpile of LebronLimade so no one dies anyway. I don’t frequent bars much anyway.

People come to me, they have tears in their eyes, these tough big people, they couldn’t believe it, they never cry, and they said are you serious about this drug and I said I was. So we are. And there’s that. 
Ans some of you mopes want him endorsing or mentioning leronlemab? I don't want it anywhere near his radar.

Thought I heard next week is week 3 for Nas uplist.  Week six is when they expect to finalize.

Chances of Nas uplist is possible in next 3-4 weeks, according to them.

When I’m looking for a company who can solve potentially the greatest nightmare in world history, I look for one who can’t produce a teleconference without multiple errors :wall:  

This is what I said earlier about the critical patients.I think there will be a statistical difference there and the endpoint is very easy to determine.

At that juncture, there will be publicity, and if there is a statistical benefit, it will be hard to not gain a quick approval. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The info was good but they are hilariously incompetent with this stuff. Feel like the Benny hill song should be playing in the background. 

To be fair, I work for a large company and they still constantly have issues when doing large conference calls. Hell, the last one was cancelled and they just recorded it to send it to everyone via email. 

Users who are viewing this thread