What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Summerpalooza III: FFA Music/Fantasy Football Draft - Congrats League Champ Pip's Invitation (1 Viewer)

Looking at clinching a bye week and enjoying it.

See you all Week Fifteen for a game that matters.

My receivers are falling apart, though, so I wouldn't be surprised if I got creamed. 

Looking at clinching a bye week and enjoying it.

See you all Week Fifteen for a game that matters.

My receivers are falling apart, though, so I wouldn't be surprised if I got creamed. 
Atlanta's kicker scored 21 points against me.  What are you complaining about?

The Dbag "official scorer" deciding Henry's first TD was a rush and not a pass will be the difference in me beating a completely unplugged, indifferent @KarmaPolice this week, or not.  Mark my words.  Either way my team is a pile, but still I like to win.  Sigh.

The Dbag "official scorer" deciding Henry's first TD was a rush and not a pass will be the difference in me beating a completely unplugged, indifferent @KarmaPolice this week, or not.  Mark my words.  Either way my team is a pile, but still I like to win.  Sigh.
Hopefully that call won't matter and you win.  KP didn't even bother putting his kicker in his lineup. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hopefully that call won't matter and you win.  KP didn't even bother putting his kicker in his lineup. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I was going to at him and mphthrilogy but decided I'd let their opponents do that and that it was none of my business. Karmara Police has had the best drafted team, I'd bet, and some attention to detail would see him with a bye most likely.

He did change his players when he was up against me. I guess every week is a big week when you're a former champion.

Hwarf.

:P

Also, it's a superflex and our two QBs are a combined 81 years old but dammit, it's working-ish 
Credit to you because I left our QB core in shambles by not being on top of the Titans/Tannehill situation

FF seems about like the nightmare I thought it might be this year.  But, I'll be back, what else do I have to live for

Accumulated adds:

Jake Luton - QB Jacksonville Jaguars

Rockin' Into the Night - 38 Special

Mike Glennon - QB Jacksonville Jaguars

Let it Rock - Chatham County Line      Glennon played ball at NC State and Chatham County Line formed in Raleigh.

Ryan Finley - QB Cincinnati Bengals

Blue Angel - Squirrel Nut Zippers    Finley played ball at NC State and the Squirrel Nut Zippers formed in Chapel Hill, which is about 37 miles from Raleigh.

Robert Griffin lll - QB Baltimore Ravens

Space Song - Beach House

Cleveland D

Closer - Nine Inch Nails

This sounds like commentary to me.

By the by, how are your teeth?
It's been a slow heal with lingering pain, but last night was my first painless night. I was diagnosed with a sinus infection today, and so that problem hasn't helped. I have an antibiotic now. 

It's been a slow heal with lingering pain, but last night was my first painless night. I was diagnosed with a sinus infection today, and so that problem hasn't helped. I have an antibiotic now. 
I'm just glad you are actually making progress.  Good stuff.

I owe a lot of songs for all the terrible moves I have made the last few weeks. Maybe if I get caught up on that, I can get some fantasy mojo going. All my teams have been falling apart the last 3 weeks. 

Added Adrian Peterson Det RB: Village of Love by The Detroit Cobras

Added Matt Breida Miami RB: Take My Bones Away by Baroness (Breida went to Georgia Southern, the band is from Savannah)

Added Fairburn Houston K: 7/11 by Beyonce

Added Mitch "Tru" Bisky QB Chi-town QB: Down on Me by Jeremih, 50 Cent (also good news it sounds like Jermih was released from the hospital yesterday after a fight for his life with COVID)

Added Ryan Fitzpatrick QB Miami: Lifesaver by Guru

Added Arizona: 23 by Jimmy Eat World

Last edited by a moderator:
That is great to hear you had a good night  finally. Hopefully with the antibiotic this corner will be turned quickly. 

I'm going to battle with you this weekend for a playoff spot. You are favored by a lot, but just know my team is MEAN!   :football:
And apparently your teeth are painful (I'm sorry, I don't know what's up), which probably makes you a mean coach!!!

I deserve no playoffs, I've been awful all year.  My only good pick was Kelce (which no one agreed with) and waiting forever for Tannehill.  I'm terrible.  Congrats on your win!

And apparently your teeth are painful (I'm sorry, I don't know what's up), which probably makes you a mean coach!!!

I deserve no playoffs, I've been awful all year.  My only good pick was Kelce (which no one agreed with) and waiting forever for Tannehill.  I'm terrible.  Congrats on your win!
I had an upper left molar (last one beside the cheek) extracted two weeks ago due to a split root (and it had started to abcess). It's been a pain in more ways than one since then, but I think things have started to turn around for the good now, but make no mistake, it does make me a mean coach. 

Looking at your lineup, you have some good players. My team is not good, but we still hope to kick your team's ###. 💪 

I had an upper left molar (last one beside the cheek) extracted two weeks ago due to a split root (and it had started to abcess). It's been a pain in more ways than one since then, but I think things have started to turn around for the good now, but make no mistake, it does make me a mean coach. 

Looking at your lineup, you have some good players. My team is not good, but we still hope to kick your team's ###. 💪 
Swift (who won't play AGAIN this week) recovery to you simey.  ;)   

And I kinda hope you beat me and end my misery.  But not really.

facook said:
Glad I was finally able to oust the inattentive scourge of an owner that was @KarmaPolice:D

Next up is Rock.  Not sure I like my chances too much.  Oh well, it's been fun.
Rock is attentive but can't figure out who to start at RB with his M*A*S*H unit. Then I look over and see Elliott, Sanders, and Swift and immediately hate my chances, too.

We'll see. It begins tonight. I'm rolling out the Raiders kicker and likely the Bills D on Saturday. So we should have some sort of really nascent idea going into Sunday.

Okay. I've added a bunch, but already done songs for them. Herewith a way to still be on it (and fair) while not getting redundant or picking a dozen songs. Guys I've never had before:

Added:

Cole Kmet, Chicago, TE

Song: Alkaline Trio - My Little Needle 

Irv Smith, Minnesota, TE

Song: Dillinger Four - A Jingle For The Product

Peyton Barber, WAS, RB

Song: Fugazi - Repeater

Jalen Hurts, Philadelphia, QB

Song: The Roots - The Seed (2.0)

Colby Parkinson, Seattle, TE

Song: Fastbacks - Gone To The Moon

Rock is attentive but can't figure out who to start at RB with his M*A*S*H unit. Then I look over and see Elliott, Sanders, and Swift and immediately hate my chances, too.

We'll see. It begins tonight. I'm rolling out the Raiders kicker and likely the Bills D on Saturday. So we should have some sort of really nascent idea going into Sunday.
Yeah?  You are concerned about Ezekiel Elliot, the #5 overall pick in this league that is ranked the #28ish rb this week?  Screw off.

:wub:  

facook said:
Yeah?  You are concerned about Ezekiel Elliot, the #5 overall pick in this league that is ranked the #28ish rb this week?  Screw off.

:wub:  
I'm switching up my lineup repeatedly in hopes of loosening up some ju-jitsu moves on your ###, el Soprano. 

It's Friday but it feels like Saturday with all the upcoming games and whatnot. Also because SoCal is in shutdown mode so days seem like weekends.

Looking at how my draft worked out and how waivers went, I’m kind of shocked my team wasn’t better. I’ll get you all next year!
I am too. What a collection of talent! I think you got bit by the volume bug. Not enough volume for key guys. That's not on the drafter, that's a function of their professional teams and coaches. Regardless, we hope to see you next year, too! Always fun.

Users who are viewing this thread