What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Giants vs Eagles - TNF - Week 7 (3 Viewers)

I went back and watched that MNF game again but this time on mute while listening to Sarah McLaughlin & it made a lot more sense. I’m just sayin. 

Listen, I know my team sucks. And it doesn’t hurt my lil feelings when someone says it

Im an adult. Certain fans in this thread could learn from my behavior 

Listen, I know my team sucks. And it doesn’t hurt my lil feelings when someone says it

Im an adult. Certain fans in this thread could learn from my behavior 
If everyone learned from your behaviour these boards would be unreadable.  But keep up the personal jabs, it's a good look for you.

If everyone learned from your behaviour these boards would be unreadable.  But keep up the personal jabs, it's a good look for you.
If everyone learned from your behavior there would be no criticism of any teams, coaches or players because you have the thinnest skin on the internet. 

I can’t post anything bad about the Eagles in the team thread or you freak out

I can’t post anything bad about the Eagles in their game threads or you freak out

I don’t like the Eagles. I criticize them when I see something deserving of my criticism. 

It’s a public message board. Suck it up dude

Giants with a decent effort at the end of the drive. How is the O going to come out? So far Iggles not generating a ton of pressure and Jones actually looks like he's seeing it so far, which is great.

If everyone learned from your behavior there would be no criticism of any teams, coaches or players because you have the thinnest skin on the internet. 

I can’t post anything bad about the Eagles in their game threads or you freak out

I don’t like the Eagles. I criticize them when I see something deserving of my criticism. 

And you can't post this stuff in your own teams thread why? Dude face it you are a troll stop trying to hide it. It's pretty sad honestly how you try to tell people other wise. Heck you even follow @Deamon and make starky posts and comments. If we were in the real world he'd have your reported for stalking at this point 

and you freak out anytime an eagles fan posts in your thread... not sure what you're trying to prove with calling people thin skinned on the daily.  Keep fishing though.

and you freak out anytime an eagles fan posts in your thread... 
I would LOVE to see one example of this. Just one

As a matter of fact, you might as well admit that’s not true now because I might bump this every day to prove that never happened 

I would LOVE to see one example of this. Just one

As a matter of fact, you might as well admit that’s not true now because I might bump this every day to prove that never happened 
Sure bump it every day.  You've been called out for trolling many times.  You're a weird dude and can't seem to leave this alone.

Did Doug tell Carson Wentz to try and pull Patrick Mahomes? Hell I wouldn't even teach kids half the stuff Mahomes does as a QB as a lot of it is what not to do as a QB 

Wentz engineering another drive. So glad I subbed in the Giants and Philly defense this week for Dallas's in two leagues.

That was...not smart.

Users who are viewing this thread