• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want to see a challenge of when the challenge flag came out

this thread is the nfc east of game threads

GUYS COULD YOU TAKE THE SLAPFIGHTING MAYBE OUT OF THIS THREAD PLEASE???

3 minutes ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

Oh I’m ballsy for posting on FBG

🙄

You guys are nuts 

I went back and watched that MNF game again but this time on mute while listening to Sarah McLaughlin & it made a lot more sense. I’m just sayin. 

• Laughing 2
2 minutes ago, The Frankman said:

Most obvious Intentional Grounding ever.

At least it wasn't to a DB on the opposing team. 

Just now, Hot Sauce Guy said:

I went back and watched that MNF game again but this time on mute while listening to Sarah McLaughlin & it made a lot more sense. I’m just sayin. 

Listen, I know my team sucks. And it doesn’t hurt my lil feelings when someone says it

Im an adult. Certain fans in this thread could learn from my behavior 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Cracked my first bottle of your sauce the other day by the way

Great stuff 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Cowboysfan8 said:

Listen, I know my team sucks. And it doesn’t hurt my lil feelings when someone says it

Oh I know. I’m clearly just busting chops. 

🎶 I will remember youuuuuuu... 🎵 

• Love 1

If everyone learned from your behaviour these boards would be unreadable.  But keep up the personal jabs, it's a good look for you.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Deamon said:

If everyone learned from your behaviour these boards would be unreadable.  But keep up the personal jabs, it's a good look for you.

If everyone learned from your behavior there would be no criticism of any teams, coaches or players because you have the thinnest skin on the internet. 

I can’t post anything bad about the Eagles in the team thread or you freak out

I can’t post anything bad about the Eagles in their game threads or you freak out

I don’t like the Eagles. I criticize them when I see something deserving of my criticism. 

It’s a public message board. Suck it up dude

Giants with a decent effort at the end of the drive. How is the O going to come out? So far Iggles not generating a ton of pressure and Jones actually looks like he's seeing it so far, which is great.

1 minute ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

If everyone learned from your behavior there would be no criticism of any teams, coaches or players because you have the thinnest skin on the internet. 

I can’t post anything bad about the Eagles in their game threads or you freak out

I don’t like the Eagles. I criticize them when I see something deserving of my criticism. 

And you can't post this stuff in your own teams thread why? Dude face it you are a troll stop trying to hide it. It's pretty sad honestly how you try to tell people other wise. Heck you even follow @Deamon and make starky posts and comments. If we were in the real world he'd have your reported for stalking at this point 

2 minutes ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

and you freak out anytime an eagles fan posts in your thread... not sure what you're trying to prove with calling people thin skinned on the daily.  Keep fishing though.

Just now, Deamon said:

and you freak out anytime an eagles fan posts in your thread... 

I would LOVE to see one example of this. Just one

As a matter of fact, you might as well admit that’s not true now because I might bump this every day to prove that never happened 

• Laughing 1
1 minute ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

“Swallowed” and “Cox” probably not the best phrasing Joe Buck. 

What the Difference between DEER NUTS and BEERS NUTS? 

One is Under a Buck!!!!! :scared:

• Laughing 1
  • Thinking 1

I would LOVE to see one example of this. Just one

As a matter of fact, you might as well admit that’s not true now because I might bump this every day to prove that never happened 

Sure bump it every day.  You've been called out for trolling many times.  You're a weird dude and can't seem to leave this alone.

Did Doug tell Carson Wentz to try and pull Patrick Mahomes? Hell I wouldn't even teach kids half the stuff Mahomes does as a QB as a lot of it is what not to do as a QB 

1 minute ago, The Frankman said:

Jesus Christ Daniel maybe dial the 110 MPH fastball down a bit? Engram was maybe 15 feet from you.

Maybe he's trying to put some tape together to pitch for the Mets in the summer of next year? 

1 minute ago, Deamon said:

Fulgham has come back to earth

Sorry when I start them in fantasy that tends to happen. Next no Eagles on my Fantasy team I think