What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Giants vs Eagles - TNF - Week 7 (1 Viewer)

The NFC East really ain't worth fighting about.

She's like that 160 pounder you every so often see guys duking it out over where a stray elbow might catch your face.

Not. worth. it.

Jesus, man, he's a cool guy. He hates the Eagles. You and DJax, infamous for sidetracking threads, are the problem here. 
The dude constantly comes into the Eagles thread and trolls it. Then he comes into the Game Day threads and is one of the first to post any bad thing about the Eagles. Anyone goes into his teams thread he accusing them of trolling. It's the pot meet kettle. 

you still can't help yourself lol
You’re posting flat out lies

Its all here in black and white 

🤷‍♂️

You can reply to this post and get the last word in

Maybe you could use it to admit that you lied about me ever whining when an Eagles fan posted in the Cowboys thread

Your call

Yeah I have no idea what the issue is but it’s clogging up the game thread unnecessarily.  I dig Cowboy.  No reason to completely ruin a thread because he hates the birds. We all hate the cowboys.  Let’s keep it on the game ffs
Guess you didn't read back at the trolling and non stop "what are you 12?" personal posts by him.  Have tried to move on to the game but he's unable to help himself.

Really? You sure there's no penalty for offensive holding there ref?

EDIT: Wait now there is a penalty but it was declined. Weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
You’re posting flat out lies

Its all here in black and white 

🤷‍♂️

You can reply to this post and get the last word in

Maybe you could use it to admit that you lied about me ever whining when an Eagles fan posted in the Cowboys thread

Your call
Not posting any lies at all.  Not going to go through all your posts but you're notorious for trolling, entering threads to call other posters names, etc.  Yet you STILL can't drop this despite me saying to move on about 6 times.  Yet you're the tough adult who is thick skinned lol.

Lets see if you can hold off fishing and trolling some more and move on.  (you can't)

He still won't be able to sense pressure
If he’s not constantly rattled on almost every play that won’t be as much of a problem. 

aforementioned improvement to the Offensive Line would help prevent the pressure you refer to.  And I think that’s a little overblown. I’ve seen him sense pressure - just not as frequently as I’d like. 

Who cares
The dude is a hypocrite. To tell deamon to stop is laughable when most of us Eagles fans have seen Cowboy constantly trolling our team thread. Then he gets all butt hurt when we go into the Dallas thread for some friendly posting he instantly accuses you of doing what he does constantly. If anyone needs to grow up it's him. Pot calling the kettle black by him. 

The dude is a hypocrite. To tell deamon to stop is laughable when most of us Eagles fans have seen Cowboy constantly trolling our team thread. Then he gets all butt hurt when we go into the Dallas thread for some friendly posting he instantly accuses you of doing what he does constantly. If anyone needs to grow up it's him. Pot calling the kettle black by him. 
Like I said, who cares

This pedant says: Hook and ladder is based on the route run for a specific trick play. It's a reference to the receivers' routes on the play. Merely lateraling the ball is not the hook & ladder.
I am aware. It was a joke, like, that’s what the defenders suddenly are thinking. They get excited when they get a 🎁 ball. 

Users who are viewing this thread