What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Tennessee at Cincinnati +7 (51)*** (1 Viewer)

Hoping for a lot of points, several key players on the field today. Just hoping for Fireworks but Tennessee is a heavy favorite. 

Hoping for a lot of points, several key players on the field today. Just hoping for Fireworks but Tennessee is a heavy favorite. 
Total is down to 49 due to weather (opened at 55)...lets go AJ Brown, the overs and a patented Burrow back door cover

not a great day for me to own Gostkowski

Henry got horse collared and then left the game. He alright?

edit: never mind he’s back in

Last edited by a moderator:
AJ Brown was like Top 5 on a bunch of sites this week...

Just asking if he's hurt, I can handle a low scoring output because he's usually awesome but I was just curious if he hurt himself further today?

Nope.  Just Tannehill the few times he’s throw going to Davis.  Brown looks fine

No. He’s playing.  Titans offense has looked bad today.  Heavy wind may be an issue.  
in this 2020 Season, he can blank and I won't #####, just be ready next week. 

Maybe he can still find something late in the game, Tennessee needs some points. You never know. 

Catchup Mode. Tanny going pass funnel now should get Brown some much needed volume with Humphries out.

Users who are viewing this thread