Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Official 2020 Election General***

hagmania

27 minutes ago, Weebs210 said:

Do you really need it explained?

Um, yes, please do explain how it would be possible, given the strict process used to verify and count each individual ballot. You realize their are Republicans verifying every single one of these ballots too, right? 

So I think it would be beneficial to everyone if you could lay out exactly how you think election officials could be cheating, that’s a serious claim. If you can’t articulate the basics of the “how”, please stop posting blatant falsehoods.  

• Like 1

Just now, mcintyre1 said:

This isn't going to end well, I think. Trump will never concede if he loses based on what I'm hearing right now. This will get ugly in the real world, I fear.

Never. He words say I won, his body language and tone say otherwise. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, tri-man 47 said:

I continue to follow CNN on-line as I work on a research paper.  I get disappointed when the pop-up commercial isn't the new AT&T store commercial where Lily does that incredible blink of the eyes as she looks into the camera and comments on word-of-mouth advertising.  

My girlfriend finds it insane that she’s my #1 tv crush at the moment, even though we usually have fairly similar taste in attractive women. 

• Like 1
  • Thinking 2

Congratulations GOP. This is what you are and have become.  I would say you should be ashamed but the last 4 years have proved you have none. 

You actually let that occupy the office held by Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower and Ronald Reagan. 

Anything else I could type would break every rule here. Twice.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Yankee23Fan said:

Congratulations GOP. This is what you are and have become.  I would say you should be ashamed but the last 4 years have proved you have none. 

You actually let that occupy the office held by Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower and Ronald Reagan. 

Anything else I could type would break every rule here. Twice.

Agreed.

Edited by BobbyLayne
nevermind

2 minutes ago, 5-ish Finkle said:

ABC cut away from the yammering as well, it appears.  Is he just going down a bulleted pointed list of polls that estimated wrong?   Woof.

Yes. This is thoroughly embarassing. He's just spouting allegations.

• Like 1

No observers allowed or making them stand back, paper on the windows, & cardboard petitions.

Nah, there's no voter fraud. We're working hard at an upstanding election, haha.

I suspect MASSIVE fraud. Certainly enough to swing a close election. It's not rocket science.

There has to be a large-scale investigation & court battles.

Edited by Football Jones
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 8