What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2020 Election General*** (8 Viewers)

Do you really need it explained?
Um, yes, please do explain how it would be possible, given the strict process used to verify and count each individual ballot. You realize their are Republicans verifying every single one of these ballots too, right? 

So I think it would be beneficial to everyone if you could lay out exactly how you think election officials could be cheating, that’s a serious claim. If you can’t articulate the basics of the “how”, please stop posting blatant falsehoods.  

This isn't going to end well, I think. Trump will never concede if he loses based on what I'm hearing right now. This will get ugly in the real world, I fear.

I think I heard a loud smack off camera when he went off script for a sec.  It had to be one of his handlers hands smacking into their forehead.

I continue to follow CNN on-line as I work on a research paper.  I get disappointed when the pop-up commercial isn't the new AT&T store commercial where Lily does that incredible blink of the eyes as she looks into the camera and comments on word-of-mouth advertising.  
My girlfriend finds it insane that she’s my #1 tv crush at the moment, even though we usually have fairly similar taste in attractive women. 

Congratulations GOP. This is what you are and have become.  I would say you should be ashamed but the last 4 years have proved you have none. 

You actually let that occupy the office held by Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower and Ronald Reagan. 

Anything else I could type would break every rule here. Twice.

ABC cut away from the yammering as well, it appears.  Is he just going down a bulleted pointed list of polls that estimated wrong?   Woof.

The whole finding votes thing is funny sad. Talking about inaccurate polls somehow legitimizes his voter fraud claims?

Congratulations GOP. This is what you are and have become.  I would say you should be ashamed but the last 4 years have proved you have none. 

You actually let that occupy the office held by Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower and Ronald Reagan. 

Anything else I could type would break every rule here. Twice.
Agreed.

Last edited by a moderator:
"So they decided to go with one massive election..." 

What the? It's the presidential election. Been going on every four years. 

No observers allowed or making them stand back, paper on the windows, & cardboard petitions.

Nah, there's no voter fraud. We're working hard at an upstanding election, haha.

I suspect MASSIVE fraud. Certainly enough to swing a close election. It's not rocket science.

There has to be a large-scale investigation & court battles.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread