What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Georgia: the Battle for the Senate (2 Viewers)

Thanks for asking.  I was thinking Canseco's 55 and over softball team. 
My good buddy batted third on that team for awhile. No shtick. 

Hugely shocking, I know, but he didn't have nice things to say about Jose...

Now imagine him playing senior softball. 
Yeah I had a good buddy who was on the '97 Jays with him.  We went to see him over in Atlanta at the team hotel.  That team had Roger Clemens as well.  Clemens milled around with friends and family, Canseco gave the big league treatment to the little kids there even with the team etc.  Wouldn't even take pics with kids.  I'd met him a few other times but usually in those settings things are relaxed but he had the same attitude either way.

Dave Wasserman@Redistrict · 1m

Right now, a Dem sweep is the single likeliest outcome, but a Warnock/Perdue split (while still unlikely) is a bit likelier than I would've guessed before polls closed.

I would have expected the Warnock/Perdue split to be more likely - and is still where I think this ends.

Dave Wasserman@Redistrict · 1m

Right now, a Dem sweep is the single likeliest outcome, but a Warnock/Perdue split (while still unlikely) is a bit likelier than I would've guessed before polls closed.

I would have expected the Warnock/Perdue split to be more likely - and is still where I think this ends.
Betting line has moved heavily in favor of both Warnock and Ossoff today.

Yeah I had a good buddy who was on the '97 Jays with him.  We went to see him over in Atlanta at the team hotel.  That team had Roger Clemens as well.  Clemens milled around with friends and family, Canseco gave the big league treatment to the little kids there even with the team etc.  Wouldn't even take pics with kids.  I'd met him a few other times but usually in those settings things are relaxed but he had the same attitude either way.
My Canseco story. I sat next to him in a small diner in Santa Monica. He asked me for my hot sauce, I handed it to him, he keeps it. My food comes and I need it back, I ask for it, he says nothing. I think he doesn't hear me (he may not have) I ask again he slides he picks it up and moves it like 2 inches so I weirdly have to reach onto his table to get it.

My buddy asked him if he was Ozzie Canseco as we left  :lol:

Betting line has moved heavily in favor of both Warnock and Ossoff today.
It would be a major upset to me now if that's not the result from what I've seen on the analytics.  The turnouts would have to significantly shift from what they have been in completed counties, highly unlikely IMO.

Was afraid of this. It’s over unless all of Atlanta already in and that’s skewing it?

Should have sold more stocks, ugh. 
Not all of it.  The rural counties are turning out 82-90% range, usually pretty good for a runoff.  The mail in ballots are killing the R's here.  Hearing blue counties could run 100% or more of November.  Like her or hate her Stacey Abrams got that done.

My Canseco story. I sat next to him in a small diner in Santa Monica. He asked me for my hot sauce, I handed it to him, he keeps it. My food comes and I need it back, I ask for it, he says nothing. I think he doesn't hear me (he may not have) I ask again he slides he picks it up and moves it like 2 inches so I weirdly have to reach onto his table to get it.

I wonder if Ozzie Canseco is also a Di@&

From what I've witnessed through the years that doesn't surprise me in the least.

He was actually really cool the one time I met him, St Pete when he was in camp with the Cardinals. 
The card shop in our area sold me a pretty sweet forged Jose Canseco autographed 87 Topps card. Would be fun to be a fly on the wall during his late 80’s heyday partying. 

Not all of it.  The rural counties are turning out 82-90% range, usually pretty good for a runoff.  The mail in ballots are killing the R's here.  Hearing blue counties could run 100% or more of November.  Like her or hate her Stacey Abrams got that done.
The Dems should give her the DNC mantle.

She is a force. 

90 percent of current count is early vote. That takes alot of shine off the leads. Total early vote is expected to land at 72%.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump went down to Georgia
He was lookin' for a vote to steal
He was in a bind 'cause he was way behind
And he was willin' to make a deal
When he came across this young man
Sawin' on a fiddle and playin' it hot
And Trump jumped upon a hickory stump
And said, "Boy, let me tell you what"

Users who are viewing this thread