What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Miami at Denver +4 (46)* (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
These early games are just a trainwreck today. Please let the Phins not endure too many injuries today is all I can hope for right now. 

Miami is on a roll, let's keep it that way. Unless you root for Denver of course. 

Miami 24...Denver 20 

Woulda liked a PA call to Parker on 2nd and 3, maybe a nice fade into the corner of the end zone, see what happens on a jump ball...

Oh well

Looks like the OC, Chan Gailey is reading what I write in this thread, next play call was exactly what I wished for and Parker has just one lone 2 yd reception but I think most people who played him are gonna be excited to get the ball rolling. 

If you are a Phinsfan of late, you really don't mind when the defense takes the field, especially against younger QBs who cough up the football routinely.

The upside for anyone with perhaps Parker or Grant, looks like Miami is going to need some offense and so far they haven't moved the ball, they just cased in on a turnover. 

Lock answers, Gordon dives and breaks my heart

7-7 game, looks like it's gonna be back and fortth all day. 

Oh my Yahoo app said he was questionable to return but he is on there now.
He played the opening drive, I didn't hear of any injuries, there was a Breida sighting briefly but then Ahmed was back...

If Miami can't sustain drives it won't matter much. Too many 3 n outs vs an inferior team. 

The current drive, Ahmed has had a couple nice runs that helped move the team. 

Parker has 2 pretty tight catches on this drive. I like when WRs are involved prior to the RZ, looks like a drive where Parker could find a 2nd TD today. 

Sanders helps the Phins tie it up, not sure what the distance was exactly, maybe over 40, Tua was sacked on 3rd Down. 

Last edited by a moderator:
There is too much scrutiny put on these young QBs I believe. 

Elway had 14 ints in 10 games in his first year. 

Look at Herbert--he is the real deal for LA, but his record is 1-7. 

It is all about win now or else for these young guys. 

Tua got hit really bad, ankle bent but he did manage to get off the field but Fitz has entered the game. He was not benched for poor play as you might think but it would see m like a possible injury. 

Mean time Fitz is moving the team down the field and is dealing...

Tua is walking around the sidelines so he didn't need to seek immediate medical help so in theory if he doesn't need the tent, doesn't need the locker room, doesn't need a doctor walking beside him asking if he's OK...he did get benched perhaps. 

Van Ginkel makes the rare Double Play on flags. 

Tackles the TE to slide off and cause the Ref to call him for roughing the passer...pretty mild but whatever at this point...

Gordon 3 TDs on the day  

That's a fumble and the idiot SJ should never have signaled for a touchdown. That's atrocious. What the #### is he watching?

Users who are viewing this thread