What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***The WFT vs Dallas -3 (46)*** NFC EAST 1st Place Turkey Shoot (1 Viewer)

Congratulations WFT, you guys deserve to win the division. Love the Alex Smith story, Ron Rivera is a deserving dude and Chase Young was the pick of the draft. Dallas better get Dak signed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, that hole was massive and be didn’t exactly have to do much, but yeah, downplaying him as he scores his 3rd rushing TD didn’t exactly help my cause.
I'm sort of with you Grove, and I roster the guy in redraft and start him as RB2. Barber hits holes a little better, McKissic might have more burst.

Oh my. My dynasty week couldn't get worse. I'm going up against J.J. Watt, Deshaun Watson, Amari Cooper, and Montez Sweat.

This is no bueno.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, that hole was massive and he didn’t exactly have to do much, but yeah, downplaying him as he scores his 3rd rushing TD didn’t exactly help my cause.
Agree, just about any RB scores there. He’s still really raw. Learning the position. I’m hopefully he develops into a really good RB. 

In such a quiet stadium it’s gonna be a cacophony when Dallas packs everything into their clown car later. All the shoes honking and whatnot.

McCarthy is 🤡 👞 

I’m just sayin. Dallas fans deserved better on TG. Elliott’s 1st half usage was inexcusable. Passing on 4th & inches, my god. The game turned on that play. 

In such a quiet stadium it’s gonna be a cacophony when Dallas packs everything into their clown car later. All the shoes honking and whatnot.

McCarthy is 🤡 👞 

I’m just sayin. Dallas fans deserved better on TG. Elliott’s 1st half usage was inexcusable. Passing on 4th & inches, my god. The game turned on that play. 
Yep. 

I'm sort of with you Grove, and I roster the guy in redraft and start him as RB2. Barber hits holes a little better, McKissic might have more burst.

Oh my. My dynasty week couldn't get worse. I'm going up against T.J. Watt, Deshaun Watson, Amari Cooper, and Montez Sweat.

This is no bueno.
Barber has better pad level for those short yardage runs.

I thought Grove was joking.

Cowboysfan8 said:
Dallas turned the corner. They might win out :oldunsure:

:lmao:
We looked pretty good tonight and Dallas had some terrible coaching decisions. Sadly, the Giants are probably going to win the division.

Pip's Invitation said:
MoP, where’s that Countdown to the End of McCarthy thread?
Serious question. Not who should the Cowboys get rid of...but seriously, who should they keep. 

Not sure I can think of 10 names. 

Users who are viewing this thread