***The WFT vs Dallas -3 (46)*** NFC EAST 1st Place Turkey Shoot

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After Labor Day?

Well that was not good timing for my post...

Worst fake punt ever lol

1 minute ago, dgreen said:

Hmm

I mean, that hole was massive and he didn’t exactly have to do much, but yeah, downplaying him as he scores his 3rd rushing TD didn’t exactly help my cause.

Edited by GroveDiesel

Congratulations WFT, you guys deserve to win the division. Love the Alex Smith story, Ron Rivera is a deserving dude and Chase Young was the pick of the draft. Dallas better get Dak signed.

Edited by G-King
17 minutes ago, GroveDiesel said:

I mean, that hole was massive and be didn’t exactly have to do much, but yeah, downplaying him as he scores his 3rd rushing TD didn’t exactly help my cause.

I'm sort of with you Grove, and I roster the guy in redraft and start him as RB2. Barber hits holes a little better, McKissic might have more burst.

Oh my. My dynasty week couldn't get worse. I'm going up against J.J. Watt, Deshaun Watson, Amari Cooper, and Montez Sweat.

This is no bueno.

Edited by rockaction
2 minutes ago, GroveDiesel said:

I mean, that hole was massive and he didn’t exactly have to do much, but yeah, downplaying him as he scores his 3rd rushing TD didn’t exactly help my cause.

Agree, just about any RB scores there. He’s still really raw. Learning the position. I’m hopefully he develops into a really good RB. 

In such a quiet stadium it’s gonna be a cacophony when Dallas packs everything into their clown car later. All the shoes honking and whatnot.

McCarthy is 🤡 👞 

I’m just sayin. Dallas fans deserved better on TG. Elliott’s 1st half usage was inexcusable. Passing on 4th & inches, my god. The game turned on that play. 

2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

In such a quiet stadium it’s gonna be a cacophony when Dallas packs everything into their clown car later. All the shoes honking and whatnot.

McCarthy is 🤡 👞 

I’m just sayin. Dallas fans deserved better on TG. Elliott’s 1st half usage was inexcusable. Passing on 4th & inches, my god. The game turned on that play. 

Yep. 

5 minutes ago, rockaction said:

I'm sort of with you Grove, and I roster the guy in redraft and start him as RB2. Barber hits holes a little better, McKissic might have more burst.

Oh my. My dynasty week couldn't get worse. I'm going up against T.J. Watt, Deshaun Watson, Amari Cooper, and Montez Sweat.

This is no bueno.

Barber has better pad level for those short yardage runs.

I thought Grove was joking.

3 hours ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

Dallas turned the corner. They might win out :oldunsure:

:lmao:

We looked pretty good tonight and Dallas had some terrible coaching decisions. Sadly, the Giants are probably going to win the division.

• 1 month later...
On 11/26/2020 at 7:42 PM, TwinTurbo said:

if there's one bet you can always count on, it's Dalton sucking in prime time. 

Yup. That last pass was brutal. I can’t handle many more of these Romo-esk lame ducks to DBs in my lifetime. 

Edited by STEADYMOBBIN 22